Thomas online chats from 2000 answer questions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Oct 13, 2013.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks to otg for finding these and posting them on WS.

If you missed them back then or want a great refresher, so many case facts that got skewed, distorted, and outright turned inside out by Team Ramsey through the years are clarified by Thomas in these Q & A chats he did back in May and November of 2000.

A fascinating walk down memory lane:

http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas1

http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas2

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

thank you for the links KK!
    found some interesting stuff,posted it on WS

3. koldkase

OTG found them. It's been many years since these online chats, so it was great for me to read them again. So much has gotten so distorted by...oh yeah, TEAM RAMSEY :devil:...it's always good to go back to an honest source for a refresher. :scale:

4. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

it's so damn obvious what went on behind closed doors and how :hen: those DA office people were,makes me sick...this case was botched BEFORE Patsy dialed 911 IMO and that's why those phone records were so important.glad the topic is mentioned by ST.

:gift::hiya:thanks OTG

5. koldkase

Yeah, it was Thomas who told us in his book about Hunter burying those subpoenas. When I read that, I about had a stroke. Never in all the years I've studied criminal cases have I ever heard of such a blatant obstruction of an investigation...BY THE D.A.!

I'll believe to the day I die that those phone records would have solved this case in one week.

And I'll also believe to the day I die that Hunter knew exactly that, which is why he stalled the BPD until they could be destroyed.

Oh, Hunter hates Thomas with a passion! :burnedup:

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting them here KK! I need a refresher!

Thank you otg!

KK as I was reading over some of the questions and answers here, I remember reading about John Ramsey
    vanishing from the scene in his home - for a spell - when the policewoman was left on her own, with John Ramsey supposedly finding JonBenét's body himself, with his friend Fleet White. I've always felt he knew the cops had missed
    this room and he himself had to go into action finding the body.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I believe that as well! Always have. Those phone records were so important they had to be DISAPPEARED like Jimmy Hoffa.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I can report here from New Jersey (Ground Zero for organized crime) that Jimmy Hoffa probably went into a sausage & pepper sandwich right after he died.

9. Tez

Tez Member

Yes, he does...

Let's not forget Trip DeMuth in this mess. He was the one that repeatedly denied the search warrants. He was the one who cackled during the FBI presentation. He was the one who repeatedly went after Santa McReyonlds.

My blood pressure is getting dangerously high just thinking about all of this...LOL

10. Cherokee

Ha ha, and the Ramsey December phone records probably met a similar fate!

11. koldkase

Every time I see Trip DeMouth on TV shilling for Team Ramsey, I want to...well...:puke:

12. koldkase

I heard Hunter ate those.

13. Tez

Tez Member

Exactly...I am sure he will be heard from...I can probably get pretty close to what he is going to say..."Just because there is an indictment, doesn't mean the Ramseys did anything wrong." And I will be throwing things...I just know it.

14. Cherokee

Or he put them up his nose. :whistle:

Hey, we just started a poem! Anyone want to finish it?

Hmmm, what rhymes with "lying lizard lips" ....? :rolleyes:

15. Cherokee

You and me both, sista!

16. Kelly

Kelly Member

I am curious as to how phone records can disappear. Aren't they on permanent computer hard drives?

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

They can be erased by the host provider, I believe.

Of course, we were TOLD they disappeared. We don't know whether that is factual, or if it was more R lies. AH refused to pursue it anyway.

18. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thank you for the info DeeDee. I wish someone would find and release them.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Or he put them up his nose
    Where his lying lizard lips
    licked his smelly fish and chips :cafe:

20. Thor

Thor Active Member

That's probably where they went Elle, HAHAHA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice