John Ramsey Remarries - July 21, 2011

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 27, 2011.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Cherokee, this is some of the most tragic news that I’ve ever heard. My world no longer makes sense, after all, if a marriage based on their foundation, (money and lust,) can’t survive, what hope is there for the rest of us I ask? :cry: ;)

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I don't know, Cynic. :no:

Perhaps, there IS a silver lining ... and one day, we'll see a NEW Ramsey book on the market ...

Attached Files:

3. cynic

cynic Member

LOL, perhaps the lizard tongue :lick: proved to be the "kiss of death" for their marriage. :laffbig:

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAHAA!! I needed this!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

[​IMG]

OW! OW! OW! MY BRAIN! IT HURTS!! :headbang:

Where do we keep the brain bleach around here?:puffy:

Clearly Gawd had a plan to help poor Miss Golddigger out of her financial troubles with someone who was overdue for a little...payback. :tsmile:

6. Cherokee

Thor, I thought of you when I "came across" the book's cover! :D

7. Cherokee

Oh, sorry about that, KK, I know how sensitive you are! :balloon:

The brain bleach is in the same closet as the the big bucket of Ramsey whitewash used by their supporters. It's composition is basically the same and leads to drinking the infamous Ramsey "kool-aid." After that, there is no descernable independent brain activity, and the only motor function left is the bobble-headed "yes" motion to anything that paints the Ramseys in a good light and makes them seem innocent. In addition, at the mention of the word "intruder," there is an automatic genuflecting that cannot be stopped by common sense. Very few have recovered from this horrific poisoning!

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  8. koldkase

Dang. :eek:

Can I at least have an aspirin?

9. Cherokee

No, but looking in the pantry, we do seem to have a huge backlog of special brownies cooked up by Mary Lacy and the Boulder DA Ding Dong Bong Gang. Will one of those do? :lamb:

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  10. Cherokee

Found another pic of the happy couple at their wedding last July. It looks like John can barely keep a civil tongue in his head - you see more of it than his teeth, and his tongue appears ready to pop out at any moment! I honestly don't know how Jan can stand to look at his beady-eyed, weasel-nosed face, much less deal with that lying, lizard TONGUE!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  11. cynic

cynic Member

She's only looking at his wallet, that's why he has to keep saying - my tongue is up here.

12. Cherokee

Posting for documentation purposes -

http://articles.petoskeynews.com/2011-07-27/charlevoix-county-clerk_29822570

Marriage licenses filed recently in Charlevoix County

July 27, 2011

The following people recently filed for a marriage license with the Charlevoix County Clerk's office:

John Bennett Ramsey, 67, of Charlevoix and Janice Carol Rousseaux, 53, of Las Vegas

---------------------

Incidentally, Jan Rousseaux added the 'x' to the spelling of her maiden name. It was originally Rousseau (and her parents and siblings have kept that spelling), but I'm guessing Jan felt the 'x' made it look more like a show biz name. Jan's parents moved her and the rest of the family to Ethiopia in 1965 to be missionaries, and she and the others were clothed out of the infamous missionary barrels of cast-offs. It's no wonder Jan developed a fascination with clothing. Jan returned to the US when she was 18.

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  13. koldkase

What is it with John Ramsey and women who have a weird thing with "French" names?

14. koldkase

Y'all need to stop this! It's giving me a stroke! And not in a good way! :sothere:

15. heymom

heymom Member

Gee Wow Whillikers! She really does look like a grownup JonBenet! :eek: One might even say "a dead ringer."

Sorry.

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What a prize she won!

17. heymom

heymom Member

Ewwwwww...Old Lizard Lips? I'd say she lost in that deal! :yuck: He's 14 years older than she is. Nasty old goat.

18. BobC

She must be possessed of a Lacy-like intellect.

19. heymom

heymom Member

Well, she probably fell in love with his wallet. I mean, what normal woman of 53 would hook up with a 67 year *old man* with a sketchy history? Even if you are stupid enough to believe that he is innocent, do you even want to deal with the publicity, his memories, nightmares, etc.? No way.

Plus he's a narcissist. Charming at first, deadly later. I don't expect this marriage to last.

20. BobC

Well OJ simpson had a harem of idiot women half his age camped out on his front lawn while he was in the pen for murdering his ex-wife, and he went on to start dating one. Of course she turned up bruised from head to toe one day--because she "fell while pumping gas." Uh huh.

I think certain women see these men as a cause. "Understanding them" makes the women feel morally superior.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice