The Skull Fracture and the Reverend

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Off case… Learnin, one of my best friends graduated from K State. He worked for me on the space program in Huntsville AL and later became an executive with LM in Denver. He lived in Littleton (where the infamous school killings took place), and believe it or not, he was John Ramsey’s boss when JBR was killed. We never, never discussed the case.

All this is bringing back interesting stuff that I had completely forgotten like JR lawyering-up EX, and Robert Ressler and Van Horn going on TV talk shows to counter John Douglas’ “the Ramseys are innocent†propaganda coming from ex-FBI.

Hey, I think Duke is still pretty good without Irving, but they “could have been a contender†with him.

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

Very interesting, Shadow...it's a small world. Duke is still good, I agree. But Irving was really something...I think they were truly #1 with him....

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Shadow, good to see you posting. Love your avatar, as well. Very black helicopter. :shadow:

Are you saying your friend worked for Lockheed Martin, OVER John Ramsey? I guess I'm wondering how that hierarchy went...?

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Finally some activity over here! I was getting worried...

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Lol Well, I have been working on some other stuff, so had a few weeks of totally slacking off here. Sometimes life without the injustice of the Ramsey case on my mind is too good to pass up.

I just printed out The Bonita Papers--sorry Karen, I didn't mean to let it go this long. Also, I had some things I was working up here before I drifted away, and now all I can remember is it involved quotes from the LE interviews of Patsy and John. I'll have to go back to remember exactly what we were pondering--the blood on the pillowcase? Burke couldn't have carried JonBenet downstairs if she were already unconscious?

I do remember that I'm up to this point: if the head blow was struck on the second floor, possibly in the bedroom suite, perhaps even on her bed, hence her blood on the pillowcase, an adult had to carry her down to the basement, and that had to be either John or Patsy, or both, IMO; all the stuff that happened to the child between that and Patsy writing the ransom note--who did what--that's what I'm pondering.

So, I'm going to start reading The Bonita Papers again and posting on Karen's thread. Hopefully, some ideas will arise that have been hanging out in the vast universe of Ramsey case evidence, like a galaxy far, far away, waiting to be made sense of by someone.

6. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Koldkase – “Are you saying your friend worked for Lockheed Martin, OVER John Ramsey? I guess I'm wondering how that hierarchy went...?â€

At the time JBR was killed, Access Graphics was a Lockheed Martin subsidiary. In the government contracting world (in most cases), an executive of the subsidiary company reports to an executive of the parent company who reports to a company President. Gary P Mann was the LM executive to whom John Ramsey reported. I believe this was written in either Steve Thomas’ book or “Perfect Murder Perfect Town.†Don’t remember which…

A quick background – I was Gary Mann’s manager at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) on a NASA contract at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, from 1970 to 1974. During that time, Gary was my best and brightest worker. When he got an offer from Lockheed Martin, as much as I hated to lose his talent, I pushed him to take the job. My boss was going nowhere, which meant I wasn’t either, which meant there was no way for Gary to move up. He left in 1974 and immediately began his climb up the LM ladder. The funny thing is I moved to headquarters in the DC area one year later to become Assistant to the VP of Operations, and Division “trouble shooter†for computer systems and later security.

Mrs shadow and I visited Gary and his family in Colorado a couple of times in the 80s, but our communications were few and far between in the 90s. Through other friends who worked at LM, I knew Gary was John Ramsey’s LM contact while the JBR investigation was underway. I don’t believe Gary and I even talked during that time.

I have never talked about this before because until my illness last year I still worked as a consultant for defense contractors. My Top Secret clearance was critical to this work and I wasn’t about to risk losing it over the JBR case.

Not much there, but, yeah, this is a small world. :shadow:

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm Shaking All Over! Skull Indentation Experiment

Folks,
    You may remember me posting about an experiment I performed, using an apple, to try and see if JBR's head might have struck a toilet bowl rim that horrible night. I struck the apple against the toilet bowl rim and found the shape and dimensions of the skull depression, and apple depression to be similar.
    Well, I tried another experiment using a cantalopue which would be closer to the skull size of a six year old. When I struck the cantalopue, I couldn't get a depression because the rind was pliable enough to pop back into shape. I knew, however, that I had to depress the meat so I stuck it back into the refrigerator thinking that the rind would tighten and show the depression in time.
    Well, tonight, I retrieved the cantalopue and, to my surprise, there was a perfect depression in the fruit. I observed, immediately, that the depression looked very similar to the one in JBR's skull.
    To confirm this suspicion, I took a piece of paper that I've been saving for over a year now. I cut this piece of paper to the exact dimension given in the autopsy report so I could match it up to objects that I thought might have been used to crack JBR's skull. To my astonishment, the paper fit perfectly into the depression. I was shaking because never, in my wildest dreams, did I think I would strike that melon just right to form a depression that fit the measurements perfectly. I was just hoping to get in the ballpark.
    Included are some photos of this perfect match.

I'm going to try and include some pics if I can figure out how to do it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
  8. Learnin

Learnin Member

Here's a pic with the paper fitted perfectly into depression. Keep in mind the paper represents the exact dimensions given.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
  9. Learnin

Learnin Member

When kk posted about the blood on the pillow case, in another thread, and wondered if JBR had been laid upon her bed after suffering the head injury, I began to think more about the head injury happening upstairs and thought about ST writing how he looked around the bathroom trying to find an object that could have caused the skull depression. In some of those pics, kk included, I noticed the toilet sticking out in JBR's bathroom, thus the experiment. I'm not claiming this is definitely what happened. I'm only trying to prove that there are several objects that could have caused this skull depression and that it could have been caused by a fall instead of a swing.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulaions Learnin! No one else has come as close to the truth as this. Like Steve Thomas and many others, I have always thought from day one, Patsy Ramsey was in a rage and hauled JonBenét out of bed and threw her around. YES I think she was capable of doing this!

This information is now on the net for all to see. I sincerely hope the Boulder Investigation Team will see it.

Watch your back, Learnin! Thank you for all the efforts which went into producing this theory! Is it any wonder you are shaking inside. I'm shaking for you too!

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Learnin, thank you for taking the time to do this experiment. I was wondering if you used the SEAT of a toilet (plastic or wood) or the porcelain edge of the bowl? I can see the hard porcelain bowl edge making such a fracture, but not the wood or plastic seat.

12. Elle

Elle Member

This is what I thought DeeDee that JonBenét's head struck the edge of the porcelain toilet bowl.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

I used the porcelain part of the bowl, DeeDee. I agree. I don't think the lid or seat would cause the skull depression which means those would have been up if the toilet scenario is correct.

14. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks for editing those pics, Moab. They were way too large and I'm a dummy when it comes to attaching images, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice