Dale Yeager: Patsy killed JBR because she was "losing control of her daughter"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Nov 4, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

While I was at my Small Southern Faction meeting today, I ran into someone else looking for cynic, too. There's a $118,000 reward if y'all find him.

Attached Files:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Dang, girlfriend! They don't let us bring our guns in to the SFF-Anonymous meetings here! We have to check them at the door along with our AK-47s and RPGs!

I guess that's a GOOD thing since all of us are prone to pitchin' fits and various other acts of violence at the drop of a well-trimmed hat. There's no telling what we'd do if they'd let us come in packin' heat - might go rob the Piggly Wiggly if a hormone got crossways between us. Shoot, just lookin' at that Chi Omega from Ol' Miss makes my blood boil. I think I might have to off her next time she shows her botoxed face at the historical society. That's just the way my mama and daddy raised me. Better call Marv down at the funeral parlor and tell him to get some more graves dug cuz I'm feeling very SOUTHERN today, and you know what THAT means!

3. koldkase

Oh, clearly your problem is you're attending the WRONG meetings. I misspoke because Patsy and I USED to go to the SFF, but we found those foreigners stifling and changed to the older, more traditional SSF--Small Southern Faction. We found the SFF way too strict about little things like guns. La di da. What fun is that?

You should join us at the SSF. You could start your own chapter. We're happy to provide weapons if you're short, just in case it's that certain time of the month and somebody feels a hissy fit coming on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  4. BOESP

BOESP Member

The old person said "you are welcome." :yes:

5. BOESP

BOESP Member

Bwahhhhhhh!!!!!

:floor:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, so it's a Small Southern Faction ... well, that makes sense. So SBTC must stand for:

Southern Belle Training Club

Kind of like a SWAT team, but with more sass and more fire power. And more hissies.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Y'all knew if you were talking about guns I would show up, right? They are as dear to me as my kinfolk...

First, KK - that is the best I have seen Patsy look in a long time...I think it should be larger than life and hung just inside the meeting hall, so we see it at every SSF meeting.

Chero - finally! An explanation for SBTC that holds some bite! I am so proud of you both!

8. koldkase

Yes, Patsy does look well, doesn't she? She's been hanging out at the SBTC Spa a lot since 2006. She's in the SSF-KPP...Small Southern Faction-Killer Protection Program, doncha' know. We take care of our own--lies, garrotes, and firearms included.

Our mamas taught us well.

9. koldkase

PS I asked Patsy if she'd like her picture hung outside the meeting hall; she said she'd prefer it to be hung at our basement headquarters. In fact she said she'd be happy to do the job herself, as she has some left-over cord to use and likes to stage things herself.

10. cynic

cynic Member

The ghost of Christmas past???

11. koldkase

Ha ha! Boy, ain't that the truth.

12. cynic

cynic Member

I wanted you to ask me what the dickens :D I was talking about.

13. koldkase

Sorry, I thought you knew that the standard English translation for the Southern colloquialism "Boy, ain't that the truth?" is "What the heck are you talking about?"

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  14. cynic

cynic Member

Hey KK,
    While that may be true, and I’m certainly getting an education in the ways of the South, (especially Southern violence,) :D that wasn’t what I was getting at.
    I was just going for the wordplay between dickens / Charles Dickens in reference to the ghost of Christmas past.

15. koldkase

Oh...really? I've heard that phrase so many times, but I never actually even related it to Charles Dickens. Ha. How interesting.

Even more interesting is that you're beginning to sound like my husband: he expects me to read his mind, as well....

That's when he gets this face:

Attached Files:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Did you create this face with paintbox KK?

17. koldkase

OH no, this is how I look when I get angry, Elle. Remember, I'm a member of the Small Southern Faction; certified by some research, somewhere, by someone.

I did go get my hair colored today...don't you just hate all that gray? I think this brings out the red in my eyes more. What do you think?

I don't know. Let me take the duct tape off of hubbie's mouth and see what he thinks.:winko:

But I have heard it can be done with a free online Irfanview program and the MS Paint program.

Attached Files:

18. cynic

cynic Member

Let me guess, shortly after he sees that face do you also give him a fruit basket? :floor:

19. koldkase

Now, now. Don't be getting jealous! :whipit:

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Profiler discusses JBR case

Hey guys--I don't recall if I ever posted this link before so forgive me if this is a repeat. A profiler that worked with Steve Thomas on the Ramsey case talks to Howard Stern. The JBR part comes about three minutes in if you want to skip ahead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice