Stun Gun Myth Dispelled!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 4, 2009.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

Using the measurement Kolar gives in his book, I took my enhancement of the back marks and reduced it in size so that there were 3.5 cms from the center of one mark to the center of the other. Then I measured the back marks. Each is approximately 10mm x 7-8mm. They're not as small as I thought; they're about the size of small buttons, small slightly oblong buttons.

Were they made by the ends of toy train tracks? Not if they look like this...probably. I haven't looked at the ends of tracks. (And what's that haspy-looking thing?)

The attached image appears to be almost twice as big as the image when I print it, but I don't know how to make it smaller.
    jonbenetbackmarks_actual size.jpg

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Not every mark on a person's body has to be explained. I was sitting in a boring meeting at work the other day and started absent-mindedly looking at my co-workers legs. Virtually every one of them, male and female, had marks on their legs.

This will be my last ever post on the stun gun garbage. It is so absurd to think anyone needs a stun gun to subdue a child, particularly after a garrote, head blow, ligatures, duct tape, blah blah blah that it doesn't even warrant discussion. Man that is a lot of weaponry to subdue a 40 lb 6 YO!!! Maybe fragile old McSanta is the culprit after all! KIDDING.

People scream in pain when stun-gunned. Look on Youtube. Most stun guns make a loud crackling sound as well.

I suppose a cloth with chloroform must have been too much for the dim and sausage-like minds of these kidnappers. Man these were some stupid , stupid people.

Even dumber are the people who bought into this crap.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Can you give me the page number please. I just received my book on the 17th August, and it will save me some time looking through it. Thank you in advance.

4. heymom

heymom Member

All from Loose Mitt's grasping at straws to show ANYTHING that would prove THE PARENTS DIDN'T DO IT!!! Just shows you what pretzel-twists the IDI people had to get into in order to pretend that Patsy and John Ramsey had nothing to do with JonBenet's death.

5. Elle

Elle Member

I hear you, Bob and understand how you feel. Absolutely ridiculous
    to think a stun gun would be used on a six year old.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The lighter of the two marks in your post looks very much like the enlargement of the mark in your avatar, doesn't it?

7. fr brown

fr brown Member

Well, I don't think so. The two back marks look like they're probably the same thing or the same type of thing and the cheek mark is something quite different.

8. fr brown

fr brown Member

No, not every mark needs to be explained, but if whatever made the marks looks like my enhancement then those marks could only have been created in the absence of perfusion, i.e., near death or just after death.

9. fr brown

fr brown Member

I can't find it, unfortunately. Kolar just mentions somewhere that the marks are 3.5 cm apart. I'm assuming that's center to center, but he didn't specify.

I'm posting about this again because I had assumed the marks were very, very small and I felt it was improbable that the enhancement could look like a real world item. But when I used Kolar's measurement to size the whole image, I realized that the marks weren't as small as I thought. (I have a print-out that's correctly sized, unlike the attachment.) And I'm hoping that, assuming the enhancement looks like the object, someone will read this, know what it is and tell me.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Is THAT what his avatar is??? I've been puzzling it for as long as I've seen his posts and could not for the life of me figure out what it was!

11. fr brown

fr brown Member

My avatar is my enhancement of the cheek mark.

Years ago I corresponded with a DA's investigator about my enhancements of both the cheek mark and the back marks. I suggested that they should use their presumably high resolution images and have the marks enhanced by people who do that sort of thing for a living. I didn't do anything more with them except to look for a match on the net at thousands of buttons, cord locks, fasteners, earrings, cuff links, rings, toys and pieces of hardware. After reading Kolar's book I figured my efforts had probably wound up in the crackpot binder or the garbage can so I decided to size the back marks accurately and see just how big they really are. It didn't take long, but I had just never bothered to do it before.

As I said, the back marks are about the size of smallish buttons. (Amazing to me, the one on the bottom seems to have had something like a string caught between it and JonBenet's back.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice