About that red heart on JonBenet's hand

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 31, 2012.

1. BOESP

BOESP Member

Those droplets on the hand are strange. The dried vomit/mucus you mention looks a bit like the droplets. It would be wonderful to have access to the actual photos but even at that, photos can be deceiving.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Even better would be a first-hand account, like the coroner or one of the police investigators who were there to see. I know we are all Monday morning quarterbacks here, but Mayer's autopsy fell SO short of what you would expect in a CHILD MURDER/sexual assault. I wonder just how much he was told to overlook or not mention?

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

DeeDee that is a very good question that strikes home for me right now. It was well known right from the beginning that this was a "high profile case". Big wigs were silently working in the background ala attorneys and possibly high placed civil leaders. So it may have been possible for Dr. Meyers to report "gently" about any possible sexual trauma or hint of sexual trauma. I don't like the thought of that at all but then the climate surrounding this whole case from the beginning is tainted with lots of missteps, errors and folks just plain not doing their jobs. EX. a Grand Jury not going anywhere for over a year...we still don't know what they were told to do at to end their time deliberating. Misplaced phone records. Not interviewing the parents and son separately right there at the house or as soon as they could go to the police station. Oh gosh and on and on and on. We know all of that so very well.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, zm. In other words, the Ramseys were very well taken care of from the very first day of the crime. I still can't get over Patsy Ramsey
    walking out her house with the same clothes she had worn all day, while the policewoman on duty in her house had to bag all of her clothes. Go figure! (?).

5. heymom

heymom Member

Actually genital herpes causes more pain and burning externally than a UTI, and the symptoms would be obvious to her mother. And if she had been having an outbreak, it would not have disappeared in so short a time. I am not suggesting that JonBenet had genital herpes. But she could have had herpes blisters on her hand. That photo is very strange. I wish Meyer had been more thorough - I think he was just not used to doing such autopsies in Boulder CO.

6. Karen

Karen Member

I remember Patsy saying she would get a rash and she (Patsy) would apply Desitin to it. This is when JB was OUT of diapers!! I wonder if Patsy would know the difference if she saw it and didn't suspect? I also am not saying JB had genital herpes. I think it's highly unlikely, but since we're kicking the idea around a bit I'm remembering all these little things that could possibly apply and sound very suspicious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice