Why John lied about breaking the window

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 20, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, this is way beyond face-squishing.

Attached Files:

2. koldkase

And you admit that?! OUT LOUD? Curious.... :bee:

:winko:

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I do, KK! So cynic is accusing you of being like Michael Tracey? What have you been up to, to earn this accusation from one of my favourite posters here?[​IMG]

4. cynic

cynic Member

LOL. That’s all a bit vague, but I’m reading between the lines and guessing that you didn’t like it? :rolling:
    Sheesh, not even so much as a thank you for you for being compared to a professor from a well regarded university.
    Maybe if you take a moment and reflect on all that he’s done you’ll feel differently. :D
    Have to run now; I’m in the middle of moving to my new home: :couch:
    [​IMG]

5. cynic

cynic Member

Nothing to worry about, she barely noticed. :D

6. Elle

Elle Member

Are you just kidding cynic because of the blue sofa? Are you really moving to a new house? [​IMG] If so, wishing you all the best!:toast:

7. koldkase

:floor:

Ha ha! Very funny! I swear, you're a real hoot, cynic! You know I love you to bits, right? You're just the bestest poster evah! Muah! Muah! XOXOXO

As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?

Attached Files:

8. koldkase

Oh, Elle, cynic is just kidding. But not for much longer.... ;)

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh no! Not the dreaded "FRUIT BASKET" !!!

:yow:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, this is the worst Halloween face I've ever seen in my whole life KK! You be good to cynic,now y'heah! He's a gem and also a very caring and considerate person.

11. koldkase

Shh!

Attached Files:

12. koldkase

Oh, dear Elle, you know me better than that! I promise, he won't feel a thing.

Attached Files:

13. cynic

cynic Member

Oh that “secret†has been out for awhile.
    What a lot of people don’t know is that you have your own plane and like to make these deliveries personally.
    Here is a “fruit basket†being “delivered†by your plane.

[​IMG]

14. cynic

cynic Member

Thank you sooooo much for your VERY generous and well intentioned offer.
    You will understand that certain security and privacy issues preclude me from accepting your kind offer but perhaps you could deliver fruit baskets to some of my “friends†and in that way thank me indirectly.
    Here are their addresses:

4587 Broadway
    Boulder, CO 80304

31 N. Tejon, Suite 210
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903

1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 2400
    Atlanta, GA 30309

Thanks again KK, you’re a true friend.

15. koldkase

I see.

You want to play it that way, huh?

It's not that I wouldn't like to do you...and the WORLD...the favor, truly it isn't.

But I'd hate to waste my Fruit Baskets on Team Ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my Stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

But I do have some very powerful voodoo dolls I don't mind putting to good use.

Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change I simply must insist upon. You'll understand, I'm sure...since you brought him up first.

Oh...and Happy Halloween!

Attached Files:

16. cynic

cynic Member

It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them. :D

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

lmao!

18. koldkase

Oh, you're such a wit! :floor:

Thing is, Fruit Baskets don't grow on trees, you know.

And I've found the Universe is even better than I at getting even...I mean, leveling karma...I mean...oh, you know what I mean.

Woody's on his forth or fifth wife by now, and I'd hate to deny that exclusive club of ex-wives one minute of the exquisite torture they no doubt enjoy visiting upon old Lin. A Fruit Basket would be compassionate by comparison!

As for Lacy, I want her to have many years to enjoy her infamy as the most corrupt and incompetent DA in recent memory...on par with her mentor, Alex Hunter.

Then there's Tracey...you remember him? Note to self: buy pins by the case.

Yes, I save my Fruit Baskets for my very special frienamies. [See post #97.] And my memory is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Time for Trick-or-Treaters!

Attached Files:

19. cynic

cynic Member

Dear or deer? :D

[​IMG]

20. heymom

heymom Member

:floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice