New Court TV Special - JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok Kids,

Mom here. No more political discussion in the Ramsey forum. Stay on topic please.

Nw get some rest.

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

On Topic

Thanks for not spanking me, Mom. I've learned my lesson. And while my post here will include mention of Michael Moore, it IS related to the Ramsey case.

How related? Well ... wouldn't it have been nice to have had a filmmaker (he's NOT a journalist ... he's a filmmaker) to put together a forceful, authoritative film to counter the Tracey lies, and other self-serving, shallow videos on the case?

IMAGINE a filmmaker of Moore's skills who could present the case against the Ramseys in a powerful manner ... exposing their lies and distorted logic ... and in a style accessible to thinking people.

Imagine video dramatization of the events, interspersed with documentary footage of lies and inconsistencies and testimony from interested parties. Consider what it would mean to have a brave soul who WOULD demand answers to hard questions, and follow the evidence while highlighting the SPIN for the viewers.

That's what he did in Fahrenheit 911 and Roger and Me. I haven't seen Columbine, but I'll watch it tomorrow. I suspect that, as he has done in his other films, he raises some uncomfortable questions and leaves the answers to you to answer. It's what he does. As much as anything, Moore's films CREATE DISCUSSION on important issues. Regardless of which side of an issue that he raises that you happen to be on, you must admit that Moore generates genuine discussion.

IMHO, if Michael Moore had been associated with this case from the outset, Patsy would have been buried years ago. Of course, Lin Wood and others would have "swift-boated" Moore, but that's the nature of what the guilty do. You wound the beast, and the beast fights back.

I may write to Moore and ask him if he's interested in a follow-up on this case. It's an outstanding study of American culture, religion, the justice system, and American gullibility. He just might go for it.

YumYum

3. Elle

Elle Member

Hey Yum Yum, don't you know that when you're posting with BobC, you're dealing with a "professional" who is in the business of game CD's, and you're telling him he is in need of a reality check. All I know is that BobC is a "pet" around here. He was the pet of FFJ when I arrived here a few years ago, and he still is, all guns will be firing at you if you treat him badly. I happen to like this young man myself.:) Just watch how the old regulars talk to Bob. He can be very funny.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Oh please, Elle. There was nothing disrespectful of MisterC in my posts.

In fact, I took the very advice that he gave ... I asked questions. I didn't blindly accept what he said on face value. I sought clarification.

I guess I know better than to actually take BobC's advice now. LOL ... just kidding. I'm sure that IF I had made an outrageous statement like MisterC did, he would have done exactly what I did ... sought clarification. By the same token, I understand that I'm just a noob, and don't have all of the rights and privileges of the founding fathers and mothers here. I can live with that.

YumYum

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - BobC is a Big Boy and has held his own with YumYum for as long as I can remember........put these two together and BAM! Instant Gratification.......

There's a political forum somewhere here, Yum.......Shadow will be waiting to seat you, My Dear. Just don't let Patsy get too far away from your thoughts at this most precious time.

RR

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm back--thanks for having my back guys! I didn't mean for this to become a thread about MM or Karl Rove, so yeah let's drop it. I think most people here get the point I was trying to make.

Anyway--so back to the iced tea. Did anyone in the studio burst out laughing when Schiller floated this highly plausible theory? Or did everyone just nod their heads like pool toys?

7. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Autopsy reveals deceased last ate pineapple...leads to bowl of pineapple...bowl leads to tea glass next to it...fingerprints from bowl & glass connect persons who handle such with deceased who ate same. I'm no Lou Smit, but isn't this what they call chain of evidence? There were Christmas trees in every room but there weren't bowls of pineapple in every room were there?

Thanks for the screen captures, Why Nut.

Now does it look like the placemat is pushed to the side there? And does it look like the bowl & glass aren't in front of either seating position either (& is is this table a four-seater?)

Then again what time were these photographed.

Edit: Ok maybe the placemat isnt all that out of position, but they do in fact have tissue boxes in every room?

8. sue

sue Member

I was active for a while, but then got really busy and have only had time for periodic lurking, but I had some things to contribute now.

In our supermarket, they have pineapple that is cored and cut into slices (but the slices are the round rings of pineapple.)
    If I were the mom and was going to serve the pineapple to my kids (maybe to have them eat with their fingers like someone else posted earlier in this thread), I would need to use a large spoon to get the relatively big slices out of the store container. I would use that large spoon to cut the pineapple in the bowl into smaller pieces the kids could take in their fingers to eat. The spoon could still be useful to help get the pineapple out of the bowl into the fingers or maybe would not be used at all once the pineapple was in the bowl.

Another thing that hit me was what Patsy said about it in police interviews:
    What does she mean by "this set-up"? That doesn't make any sense.

Also, I can't find a reference to it, but I thought I remember Patsy said in one interview that no one in the house had fed JB the pineapple because she didn't do it and Burke could not have done it because she would have heard him.
    Then in another interview, she said she didn't hear an intruder who came in, convinced JB to come downstairs with him, got out pineapple, fed it to her and then took her into the basement.

??How could she know she would have heard Burke, but did not hear an intruder???

9. sue

sue Member

I can see why I couldn't find it on this thread. It's because someone posted about using the fingers on this thread and I posted on the wrong thread instead.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I must bump this thread up.

Remember when Larry Schiller's insane media blitz aired the day Patsy was buried?

Well, he had an ACTUAL GRAND JUROR from the Ramsey case on camera, face forward and talking.

If you read the thread we discuss lots of the disinformation Schiller put into that stupid program. While we saw crime scene photos and evidence we hadn't seen before, now we know this much:

THE GRAND JUROR INFORMATION WAS COMPLETELY MISLEADING.

It was so misleading that I now wonder if Charlie Brennan's sources were telling him the truth.

How can it be that we have gotten such completely opposite stories from so many completely different sources...AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH?!!!

Yeah, I'm yelling.

The reason I bumped this up is because at Websleuths some people are unaware of this Grand Juror appearing on this very publicly aired TV program, talking about the case. So I assume a lot of other people also don't know.

Finally, maybe some people should know that for all Hunter's huffing and puffing about how anyone involved with the Grand Jury proceedings who spoke about it would be prosecuted, Mary Lacy never so much as made a peep.

Ha. So I guess that's why those who decided to speak out to Brennan did so. No doubt Brennan would protect his sources, but also the former juror who appeared on Schiller's show, where the public was seriously misled as to the grand jury results, had no legal issues about which we have ever heard.

Anyhow...FYI, just more crazy Ramsey case inconsistent nuttery from the Republic of Boulder.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey wouldn't be fighting the release of the Grand Jury information IF HE AND PATSY WEREN'T INDICTED!

In fact, John would welcome the release because it would only add to his "poor me, I'm innocent" campaign. It would be a big win for him.

It's typical that John tried to dismiss Charlie Brennan's story regarding the Grand Jurors saying they had voted to indict by saying, "It's just more drama." John was hoping the whole thing would die down, dry up and blow away, but Brennan's legal filing to have the GJ indictment made public has now forced John Ramsey's hand.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Chero -->>:fishslap:<<--Me

Whew! Thanks. I needed that! :duped:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice