Up in the air! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's John Ramsey!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Nov 19, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hm. Maybe after the bill he testified for failed in committee, the one on DNA being collected for felony arrests, Ramsey found out he doesn't have the clout he once dreamed he did.

So he's liquidating his ASSets for some reason....

He sold his last house that we know about...now his plane....

He's allegedly moved to Arkansas...but that's just gossip so far. Maybe he wants to disappear off the radar...so he can be with Ms. Holloway.

Who knows? Maybe he expects to be arrested by the BPD at long last....

:floor: That's a good one! Sorry, I crack myself up sometimes.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I doubt John Ramsey can remain earthbound. He's too fond of flying. He'll buy another one, or some of his flying buddies will chip in for a new one. He'll be flying again, for sure!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaaaaYou crack me up KK!

I think John has lost his clout and political influence....Patsy was the one who charmed....John alone is outright boring.

4. AMES

AMES Member

John....Boring???

I don't know about that...it's quite entertaining to count the times that he licks his lips.

5. Karen

Karen Member

John Ramsey now works for an organization that hires public speakers, as does Beth Holloway. I'm not stating that as fact it's just something I picked up on reading the boards. If that is so then I'm sure the organization foots the bill for air travel to those speaking engagements. Maybe the plane just isn't necessary for work travel and he can't write it off on taxes so it's become an expensive burden with upkeep and such. (?) Just throwing this out there. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to read that he's bought yet another plane for personal use and pleasure. I just can't see him not having a plane. I don't believe for a minute he's as broke as he wants the public to think.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ick! Grosses me out when he does the lizard thing.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

John has flown that plane all over Kingdom Come for years now. We've been tracking every trip, and there have been weeks when he spent more time in the air than on the ground.

IMHO, John is selling the plane because he can't afford the upkeep, insurance, storage rental, jet fuel, etc. After 12 years of unemployment and living high on the hog, John is finally having to downsize. He really was desperate to be a paid politician from Michigan, and when that didn't work out (twice), he had to start getting rid of his high-priced toys. John didn't waste any time selling his last house and getting the heck out of Charlevoix once he knew he couldn't be elected dog catcher there. So much for Michigan being John's home and wanting to give back to the community he loved so much. I guess Arkansas, where John has never lived before, is NOW his true home and where he wants to "give back to the community."

Speaking of ... John still hasn't bought a house in Little Rock, so he's either renting or living with friends. I still find it strange he didn't move back to Georgia to be closer to Melinda and her family, and Burke. Doesn't he want to be around his children and grandchildren instead of over 500 miles away?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Good day to you all. Would you like to see John Ramsey's "real love," as Patsy so memorably described her?

The Charlevoix boat shop which has possession of John's "new old-looking boat," the Grand Season, has gotten around to putting up pictures of it online for the world's enjoyment. Also, to note that it is (or was) for sale at a reduced price of $150,000. Here are the Ramseys and some friends enjoying it:

[​IMG]

And here are the relevant details:

http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs...9&pg=&sr=&sb=&q1=&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=&q6=&q7=&q8=

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey, look at what kind of rope the boat used!

[​IMG]

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you WN for posting these photos. I thought the boat would have been much bigger(?).

When one looks at this photograph and sees the happy Ramsey family. It is sad little JonBenét Ramsey and her mother are both gone.

I see the white rope. Wasn't the garrote rope a bit flatter?

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The rope you see on the boat is the kind of thick hemp rope found in John Andrew's room, the rope that Patsy said in her 1998 police interview, "I just don't remember seeing this specifically, and I don't remember ever seeing a rope like that."

11. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I do remember rope like this being found under John Andrew's bed, and Patsy denying it.

12. Cherokee

Thanks for these photos, Why_Nut.

It's amazing that Patsy could have spent so much time on that boat and never seen that hemp rope - the same hemp rope found under JAR's bed. But then, Patsy claimed she never saw JonBenet's Santa Bear either. And the bowl and spoon weren't her "set-up." The black Maglite was exactly like one they had in the house, but she couldn't be sure it was theirs ... blah blah blah.

Trying to create an intruder out of thin air obviously affects your vision and increases the ability to lie through your teeth.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I remember reading an interview with PR done for the Colorado Christmas house tour. It appeared in a magazine. In it, she said that she decorates trees for every room, and everyone had "personalized" trees in their bedrooms. In JAR's room, she had a "Western/Cowboy" theme, with little cowboy boots and hats as ornaments and "lasso" rope for garland. So the rope came from that.
    It doesn't surprise me that PR denied ever seeing it. She denied seeing her own china bowl, kleenex, flashlight, etc.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Many Thanks, Why-Nut!

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why Nut, you find the most interesting photos! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, don't y'all forget the rope NOOSE hanging near the straw dummies at the Round Up or some such at the children's school in Boulder....

The poor Ramseys. John didn't know how to tie a knot and Patsy never saw a rope. It's a wonder they all didn't drown on their sailboat!

16. Elle

Elle Member

It was just infuriating DeeDee just how Patsy got away with denying so much evidence related to this case. I remember seeing the photo of the Western/Cowboy theme and the rope. Everyone but Patsy remembered this (?).

17. Cherokee

:floor: No kidding!

18. Karen

Karen Member

John Ramsey owned an airplane and was a pilot...so why did Patsy have to take commercial flights to NIH to get her treatments even when she had to buy two seats so she could lay down when she was feeling ill. I had never had much of an opinion about their marraige because let's face it, people make sure we see what they want us to see about thier marraige, but this little factoid makes me think JR didn't really care all that much about Patsy after all. There's many more examples of that when I look a little harder at their marraige.

19. AMES

AMES Member

Patsy DENIED it? Well, isn't THAT a total shocker?? Is there anything that she DIDN'T deny?

20. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy probably couldn't lie down in John's plane, Karen. Probably too small, plus the small airport would not have a taxi service to take her to the hospital, I'm thinking. I don't think he was over attentive when she needed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice