Websleuths Radio Show Sunday 8 PM EST, August 14, 2011 - JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Been listening, very good show Tricia. I was going to eat dinner, then I see Lizard Lips was mentioned by JC, not sure if I can do it now, lol!

Glad to hear Punisher and Kold Kase. I love KK's accent and she brought up great points about the phone records. Maddening!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Thor. Tricia probably has her head in her hands, wondering, What was I thinking inviting that Southern wild woman on? :banghead:

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I know there were two on her back, one on her cheek- but I don't think I recall seeing any others mentioned even in the autopsy. There are other bruises mentioned- the one on her posterior shoulder, her labia and vagina, and there are some abrasions mentioned on the back of her legs. As we have never seen photos of any others, we cannot see whether they look the same as the ones purported to be made by a stun gun. Wecht did a great job of pointing out why Coroner Meyer did not excise them (cut them out for further examination) to see if they were electrical burns- something I always wondered about- because he said that any coroner should have been able to tell whether or not they were burns, and obviously Meyer determined they were not. Yes, it is VERY telling that the Rs refused to ask for an exhumation to try to prove it. No need. They KNEW they were not made by a stun gun, but the stun gun theory gives more credence to an intruder. For a R or their defense to NOT push for it speaks volumes about what they would or wouldn't find.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Thor! Would you believe I couldn't open the blog radio connection on my old Dell, so I gave up and thought I would check back here tomorrow and see if JC or cynic managed to post a link to the broadcast.

At 10:30 pm. I thought I would try opening Websleuths on my new Computer which is driving me up the wall with Windows 7. I opened Websleuths and tried the Radio link there. A small blue square appeared with a musical note in the centre. I didn't want to hear music dammit! .... and then I heard Tricia the pro talking to KK. I couldn't believe it!

Although I just heard the last ten minutes, I heard the voices of KK, cynic, SuperDave, and Radio host Levi, it was exciting. It was nice hearing the voices of posters I have posted with. Congratulations to all of you having the courage to speak on the radio. Y'all did very well!

Congratulations Tricia for still challenging the Ramseys! You are a very special person!

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Elle, that small blue square is called a "pizza box" by a lot of posters on various forums. It usually happens with photos, but I imagine yours had a music note because it was a radio program. That happens when your browser is not compatible with the picture (in this case, there really was no picture, but there was a scroll of comments made by guests who had logged in to listen to the show. Glad you could at least hear some of it. It WAS interesting to hear the voices of people whose "voice" until now has only been the printed word. Glad I didn't call in- I hate the sound of my own voice.

6. koldkase

Well, DeeDee, some of us have no pride left, so when Tricia asked, I said sure. I'm no stranger to making a fool of myself in public! :computer:

7. cynic

cynic Member

Hi Elle, thank you, and you can try this link:
    http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/2/123/show_2123881.mp3
    This way you can download it and listen to it whenever you have time.

8. cynic

cynic Member

You did a great job, as I suspected you would. I like your accent, BTW.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Good morning Elle ~ after the last one, the next thing I knew I woke up and they were still talking.

I sure wanted to hear what was said about Burke, but I missed that part.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you DeeDee. It was strange seeing this musical note and then hearing Tricia's voice. I just hoped it wouldn't vanish. I'm using my Dell right now because I'm still more comfortable with it than the Acer. However,l do learn something new everyday.

My hat is off to all of those I know who called in!

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you cynic. I would like to hear all of the broadcast. I'll find some time for it later. I'm glad I did get the chance to hear your nice voice! I can get away with saying this to you. Everyone knows I'm the oldest Senior here, so I'm not flirting with you! Plus I don't use hearing aids and heard your voice nice and clear. :)

12. Elle

Elle Member

It was good finding your updates, JC. Gave me an idea of what was going on.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KOLDKASE DID A GREAT JOB. Thank you for coming on the show.

Same with Cynic and Punisher. Couldn't ask for better people.

I wish I could have had all of you on.

We could have gone on for another 3 hours easily.

Thank you for all your nice compliments.

I will do another show like this in December. :)

14. Elle

Elle Member

S-o-o-o-o-o-o! When are you opening your own Broadcasting show KK, now you are a star!? :hiya:

15. koldkase

HAhaha! Good one, Elle!

Actually, Tricia has probably already blacklisted me. Moab asked me to send her an email after I told her IT WAS ALL HER FAULT FOR NOT INFORMING TRICIA YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE! So while writing it down, I realized that if Tricia hadn't grabbed that leash, I'd have run wild all night!

You're sweet to say that, Tricia. Hope I didn't step on your guest's toes too badly. I realize now that the stress of last week and listening with my big mouth duct-taped for an hour, I was kind of wound up...to understate the obvious.

Anyway, it was a really good show, Tricia. Now if you can just put Lin Wood and me on together, we hotheads from the South will end up brawling in the floor--something long overdue for Wood. :foshizzle

16. koldkase

You were awesome. I love your calm, measured temperament and voice. I wanted so much to ask you to speak to the issue of how the DA could have charged Patsy with child abuse--as you informed us on this and we discussed it a few months ago. That is yet another issue that was successfully buried by Hunter and Team Ramsey for so long. It would have been a good addition to compliment Dr. Wecht's information about the prior molestation, as well.

But of course, Tricia neglected to run the show for a marathon month, so there was too much we couldn't address. :winko:

So I can't figure out why people keep mentioning my accent. What accent?

I actually meant to tone it down a lot, speak proper diction and all, but when I get excited, that's out the window....

Attached Files:

17. koldkase

OH, I have to say Cina and Dawna were fabulous!

Cina not only has provided us with the best comparison handwriting charts for Patsy and the ransom note, but she cleared up a lot about how Lin Wood managed to railroad the Wolf suit with disinformation, if not outright lies. I swear, I'm ready to chuck our legal system altogether and just go for Wild West justice at this point, if we can't do any better than this. (Casey Anthony--the last straw for me.)

Dawna's contacts are astonishing. I wanted to ask her SOOOOOOO many questions, but of course, Tricia wouldn't give me the microphone and take a long break, sooooooo...I may have to pout. :pout:

Okay, over it. :tsmile:

Well, it was fun and great to hear everyone speak.

And Tricia, don't you EVAH let anyone tell you that you aren't THE BOMB! This really is your forte; you are much better than Nancy Grace--MUCH better.

18. koldkase

Thanks for the running report, JC. I actually missed the first hour as I've been very busy with family stuff, and Tricia said to call in at 9 pm, so I stupidly assumed that's when the show started. Luckily we can listen to it online.

But all I heard about Burke in other 2 hrs. is he was too young to do this.

I happen to agree with that, at least regarding the strangulation, because I believe JB's blood on her pillowcase found upstairs on her bed is evidence she was attacked there first, then carried downstairs. I don't think Burke could have carried her, and even I can't see his parents, one or both, taking him to the basement to help finish her off...so to speak.

19. Elle

Elle Member

This is how stars are born, KK, by being heard for the first time.

Unfortunately, I have family coming tomorrow, and I am trying to find some private time to listen to the full broadcast. For sure, you had the courage to speak on behalf of little John Benét Ramsey who lost her life at the age of six. We do need all of you stronger supporters to back Tricia up in her quest to seek the truth about little JonBenét's killer. More power to all of you out there!

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Good golly miss Molly, all of you have come to this party so much earlier than I have.
    Tricia, the show was so informative. And it was so good in hearing all the voices of posters we've seen on line for years. KoldKase I love your accent. I know, I know you don't have one eh! You asked the perfect question that could set this case off big time if ever solved...the phone records. But I have to ask you why you wanted the month before Dec? What would be a benefit for that? January yes of course just to see if the phone was truly missing or not.

Cina Wang was so interesting to listen to. Dawnna was good too. She has been investigating this case for so very long now. I was pleased to hear Dr Wecht mention the Vegas style outfits that JBR wore for her little girl pageants. That still irks me too.

Even though it was 3 hours it went rather quickly. I don't remember anything being mentioned about Burke at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice