Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Too late! I think I may need a double after this exposé! :tipsy:

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh no HOLY photos, BAT Man!

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I KNEW IT.

Thank you Cynic.

OK, now I need therapy.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Can't put that genie back in the bottle can you?
    Scary stuff.

5. cynic

cynic Member

Oh YES I DID, and I enjoyed it immensely.
    Jan Mark Karr. LOL, awesome. :highfive: :toast:
    Or perhaps Jan Mark Ramsey?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  6. cynic

cynic Member

There’s just no surprising you is there?
    You’re welcome, but I only found the photographic “evidence,” RiverRat and Koldkase uncovered the secret.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  7. brenk

brenk Member

I think kids did this to JB.
    Maybe, BR had a friend over maybe, Doug S.
    I think things got out of hand and they killed JB.

I don't know if BR went and told PR, "somethings wrong with JB" or PR
    found her.

I think PR was hysterical and called the Stines and told them to
    come quick.
    Did they give DS, BR bike to ride home on and told him to stay there.

From start to finish this crime took a long time. The cover-up was well
    thought out. The R's and S's talked it over and wanted to cover for the boys,
    so they went to work.

Why would anyone take time to clean a flash light, plus the batteries.
    Did they know the kids finger prints were on the F/L.

I think PR wrapped JB in the blanket. The reason for the oversize undies,
    PR wanted to clean JB so she sent someone to get a clean pair
    from JB draw. Who ever it was just grabbed a pair and when PR
    saw they were too big she knew there wasn't time to change them.

The reason for the ranson note. It would cover up the fact JB body
    was found much earlier than the 911 call was made,
    They wanted the stage set before LE came. Maybe that's why JB
    body was in riggermorgues <sp They could try to make it look like a kidnapping and that would explain why the body wasn't found.

If PR didn't write the note she dictated it while someone wrote it.
    Always wondered why the S's moved when the R's did.

I think BR was told to go to bed and not to get up.
    All that commotion and he never gets up to see what was going on.
    When JR and FW went upstairs to wake him up so FW could take him to
    his house BR never once asked what was going on.
    kk

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The kids scenario is very possible. But the handwriting is Patsy's, I believe she wrote the note. No other panties of that size and brand were found in her drawer, and the panties found on her were NEW/unlaundered. The remaining 6 pairs of the set were set to police 5 years after JB's murder, STILL IN THE PACKAGE. They were NEVER in her drawer, but taken from a wrapped gift (found UNwrapped in the wineceller) that had been intended for JB's older cousin. JMO.

9. brenk

brenk Member

DeeDee,
    Yes, your right, about the undies being a Christmas present for
    JB's cousin. I didn't know the the other 6 prs were found in the wine celler.

That's odd, Did PR sister go into the wine celler and take them with her?
    So very Odd!

I remember LE asking PR about the over size undies.
    She said, JB wanted to keep them.

She told LE she sort of just let JB pick out her undies on her own.
    Thank you for that info.
    kk

10. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Elle_1 [​IMG]
    Hey you two. stop drinking the spiked sauce![​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Koldkase,

Did you notice we have another kk here? I've always nicknamed you kk like everyone else here! Geez! What are we going to do now?

I became Elle_1 instead of just Elle for some reason or another. So long ago I've forgotten! :(

11. brenk

brenk Member

Sorry KoldKase,
    My name is Kay, but from birth I have been called kk.
    I don't post much but been here forever.

Years ago I posted under another name. Then my puter crashed
    and I couldn't connect to the site.

I had to go through another sign up. It wouldn't let me use my old name
    so, I changed it to kk. Now I can't rember what my old name was.
    kk

12. Elle

Elle Member

kk,

koldkase has her name on her identity. So when I see two small kk's I'll know it's you. Trouble is, I'm a Senior Senior and in my early 80's, so you will forgive me if I make mistakes kk. Boy have I been making some doozies lately! :)

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's not a problem, Elle. We'll sort through it easily enough.

Kay, I remember you posting before. It only causes confusion because you show up once in a blue moon. Don't be so shy and we'll get used to it. :computer:

Not to worry. Good to see you posting. :wave:

14. Elle

Elle Member

What a good sport you are,koldkase [​IMG]! I can still spell your name!
    We're back to cold wet and windy weather in this part of Canada. [​IMG]

15. brenk

brenk Member

Thank You,

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You must have misunderstood me. I never said the remaining panties were found in the basement. I said the panties must have come from the gift meant for Patsy's niece, and unwrapped gifts were found in the wineceller. When police searched the house, NO panties were found in the basement, and NO size 12s were found anywhere in the house. The remaining 6 pairs in the Blooomies set were never found by police, but 5 years later, the R sent an opened package of Bloomies panties, size 12, with the remaining 6 pairs. They explained that they had been a moving carton and had just been found. I find it hard to believe they were overlooked in the police search, but it does prove one thing- that Patsy lied when she said that she put them in JB's drawer. The fact is they were still in that package-all except the "Wednesday" pair she was wearing when she was found.
    We don't know HOW the remaining panties were removed from the house. Patsy could have left with them that night- none of the Rs were searched as they left the house that night, and I am sure they were carrying at least overnight bags, as they were going to stay with friends. OR- Possibly Patsy's sister was told where they were hidden and got them. Personally, I think they were hidden in that golf bag, seen in the crime photos right outside the wineceller door. JR made a point of asking Patsy's sister to get that golf bag. In December. With a daughter to bury. Must have been a pretty important golf bag.

17. brenk

brenk Member

That's what got me confused, I was sure PR said the undies were put
    in JB's draw.
    kk

18. cynic

cynic Member

She did say it, but the police found none in the ridiculous size that were found on JonBenet at the time of her death.
    Have a look at my thread over at Websleuths, it may clear some things up for you.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124291
    Here is a portion:

• PR claimed that she was going to give them as part of a gift to Jenny, but somehow ended up keeping them for JBR instead:
    MS. HARMER: I guess I am not clear on, you bought the panties to give to Jenny.
    THE WITNESS: Right.
    MS. HARMER: And they ended up in JonBenet's bathroom?
    A. Right.
    Q. (By Ms. Harmer) Was there - I'm sorry. Do you recall making a decision then not to give them to Jenny or did JonBenet express an interest in them; therefore, you didn't give them to Jenny? How did that --
    A. I can't say for sure. I mean, I think I bought them with the intention of sending them in a package of Christmas things to Atlanta. Obviously I didn't get that together, so I just put them in her, her panty drawer. So they were free game.

Patsy Ramsey interview August 28, 2000

• According to PR, JBR opened the package and put them on:
    Q. Okay. What we are trying to understand is whether -- we are trying to understand why she is wearing such a large pair of underpants. We are hoping you can help us if you have a recollection of it.
    A. I am sure that I put the package of underwear in her bathroom, and she opened them and put them on.

• PR would not admit to ever dressing her in the large panties.
    MS. HARMER: But you specifically remember her putting on the bigger pair?
    And I am not saying --
    THE WITNESS: They were just in her panty drawer, so I don't, you know, I don't pay attention. I mean, I just put all of her clean panties in a drawer and she can help herself to whatever is in there.

• PR further claimed that the size difference was minimal, and had no problem with JBR wearing the oversized panties:
    Q. Knowing yourself as you do, if it was, if it had caught your attention or came to your attention, do you think you might have said, JonBenet, you should, those don't fit, put something on that fits, that is inappropriate? Do you think, if it came,
    had come to your attention –
    A. Well, obviously we, you know, the package had been opened, we made the decision, you know, oh, just go ahead and use them because, you know, we weren't going to give them to Jenny after all, I guess, so. I mean, if you have ever seen these little panties, there is not too much difference in the size. So, you know, I'm sure even if they were a little bit big, they were special because we got them up there, she wanted to wear them, and they didn't fall down around her ankles, that was fine with me.

• Despite the fact that only size 4-6 panties were found in JBR’s panty drawer, PR claimed that JBR normally would wear size 8-10.
    Q. (By Mr. Kane) Okay. Were you aware that these were the size of panties that she was wearing, and this has been publicized, it is out in the open, that they were size 12 to 14? Were you aware of that?
    A. I have become aware of that, yes.
    Q. And how did you become aware of that?
    A. Something I read, I am sure.
    Q. And I will just state a fact here. I mean, there were 15 pairs of panties taken out of, by the police, out of JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is that where she kept -
    A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
    Q. -- where you were describing that they were just put in that drawer?
    A. Yes.
    Q. Okay. And every one of those was either a size four or a size six. Okay?
    Would that have been about the size pair of panties that she wore when she was six years old?
    A. I would say more like six to eight. There were probably some in there that were too small.
    Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
    A. Not typically, no.
    MR. KANE: Okay.
    Q. (By Mr. Morrissey) And you understand the reason we are asking this, we want to make sure that this intruder did not bring these panties with him, this was something --
    A. Right.
    Q. - that was in the house.
    A. Yes.
    Q. And we are clear that, as far as you know, that is something that was in this house?
    A. Yes.
    Q. -- that belonged to your daughter, these panties?
    A. Correct.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Please...if her 6 year old daughter fit into size 8 undies, Patsy would have needed more therapy!

Lies, Lies, Lies ~
    RR

20. Elle

Elle Member

Hyopothetically, What I personally thought about the size 12 underpants situation was John Ramsey may have been the one who redressed JonBenét and never checked the size. Who in their right mind if they were the killer would stop to rechange a child they had just killed. Wouldn't they be anxious to just get out of there fast? It just doesn't fit the scenario! To me this would be the least of the killer's thoughts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice