JB's blood on the pillowcase...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Karen

Karen Member

I would really like to know how many posters agree with me about that. I feel like I'm in the minority. Maybe a new thread so we don't hijack this one? Would anybody even be interested in discussing this scenario? I really don't think they were sitting at the table eating snacks and drinking tea. And I don't even think Burke had anything to do with all this however I do think he knows more than he's telling. Just MO. I just wanted to weigh in here and remind everyone that JB didn't sleep in her own bedroom on Christmas Eve.

2. Elle

Elle Member

You never know until you try, Karen. Those interested will post with you. It's hard to say. It could have happened as soon as their coats were off returning from the Whites. According to Burke, JonBenét walked in front of him, while the Ramsey parents talk about John carrying her up. Lies all the way!

I must admit, I can't change my thinking about Patsy losing it that night when making her regular midnight call to waken JonBenét up for her trip to the bathroom, and all hell broke loose because JonBenét according to Nedra hated getting dragged out of her bed, so I personally can see a very tired frustrated Patsy Ramsey here.

I'm keen to hear what the new Boulder team comes up with.

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

Karen, do you happen to have the link to the LE interview passage where Patsy says JonBenet slept in Burke's room on Christmas Eve?

4. Karen

Karen Member

No I'm sorry I do not but if you give me time, lots of time, I can find it. Been busy lately but I'll try and find it for you. I remember Patsy saying they were whispering and giggling and she just figured they were making some plans or they were up to something. Does this jog anyone elses memory? I promise i'll look for it Rashie.:sleuth:

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

There is always the possibility that, although she slept in her bother's bed/room on the 24th, that the reason she went in there was because she had wet/soiled her own bed that night.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy Ramsey told the detectives JonBenét did have the habit of going into Burke's bed because hers was wet, DeeDee.
    That's right!

In these Police Files, in this statement, Patsy is saying "No" when she's asked if JonBenét goes into Burke's bed, but she did state this elsewhere and I'll see if I can find it with Little's help

<o:p></o:p>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  7. Karen

Karen Member

No what I'm talking about is when Patsy said they planned to both stay in Burkes room that night. I just skimmed the transcripts over at acandyrose and I didn't find it so I have a hunch it's eithor in DOI or PMPT. I'll keep looking.

8. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know what I would do without my friend Little. She never turns me down when I ask her for information. Thank you Little. Much appreciated!

rashomon:

Confirmation from Steve Thomas's book that Patsy did state JonBenét
    did sometimes sleep in Burke's bed. I have also included the part about Burke's voice being heard on the audio tape.

9. Elle

Elle Member

That's okay. We still have confirmation that Patsy lied to the detective at her interview and then contradicted her "No" statement that JonBenét did sleep in Burke's bed now-n-then. I have to confirm this for myself.

10. AMES

AMES Member

I agree with you. IMO..this is what happened. I am sure that Patsy KNEW that JB ate pineapple...and pineapple, just like watermelon...makes you pee. So, I can totally see her going to wake up JB for a trip to the bathroom, and becoming enraged at the fact that JB had already wet the bed. I ALSO believe that JB was put in the bed wearing that red turtleneck...as Patsy originally stated...and that it got wet with urine, and that is why it was found balled up on the bathroom counter. I do not believe that JB would have put it there...she would have just left it on the floor, just like her mom said. I believe that Patsy yanked it off of JB, and SHE left it on the counter. Patsy said that JB would just leave her clothes all over the floor of her bedroom. My 7 year old daughter does the same thing...she is SO messy.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with this scene of the red turtleneck too, Ames. Patsy discussd with a friend ( JB's dancing instructor (?), that she had to waken JonBenét every night at midnight.

There will come a time Ames when you will wish those clothes were still on the floor. They grow up too fast. I remember when my son's shoes were at the door. I still miss seeing all of them. Yes, I still see small shoes at the door when the family come. The two youngest grandchildren are 9 and 7, but I don't see them every day. The years go by too fast.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Karen, I can't eliminate Burke so easily. The timing involved in the use of the garrote, the head blow, their history, the natural tendency of siblings to fight...I can't eliminate Burke.

Thanks for layng out this timeline. If JonBenet and Burke ate pineapple at the table, where his fingerprints are found on the pineapple bowl, from which the pinepple in JonBenet's intestines came, at some point that night, it appears she and Burke were linked to that bowl.

If JonBenet slept in Burke's room, that might explain why Patsy didn't bother to remove the clothes all over JonBenet's bed when she "tucked her in". JonBenet never went to that bed that night? Then where did the blood on the pillowcase come from?

I wonder if Burke's new videogame played a part in the events of that night. Burke had been playing with it that day, with neighborhood kids, hadn't he? Then he went to the Whites. He came home and John says he and Burke played with another toy they put together. True or not, I would bet the farm that Burke was HOT to play his videogames. Maybe that's what he did. Maybe he woke JonBenet up when she heard it. Maybe he was afraid she was going to wake his parents up...maybe, maybe, maybe.

I can't say this happened. I can't say it didn't. We do have a witness who wrote they fought over videogames...yes, published in a tabloid, the NE. Was that part of the events of that night? Or were Patsy and/or John so quick on their feet they thought of the garrote minutes after the head injury? Did Burke chase JonBenet back to her room that night, after she turned the game off again, in the middle of his playing, or when she threatened to wake up John and Patsy? That's what it appears Julia Phillips thinks happened, as per her daughter's letter to the National Enquirer. Did Burke hit JonBenet in the head then? But the garrote handle was applied in the basement, evidence indicates, so if that was done AFTER the head blow, someone was thinking fast.

I will say I don't think the blood on the pillowcase came from the strangulation. The paintbrush was broken and applied as a handle in the basement, the evidence indicates. I have always reasoned that it was inserted into the vagina BEFORE it was broken, for obvious reasons. So that would elminate the vaginal injuries THAT NIGHT from being the source of the blood, unless JonBenet was molested that night in her own bed, as well. Maybe that's what happened and when discovered, led to the basement strangulation after the paintbrush was used to cover that up.

Or the pillowcase blood could be drainage from the head injury.

Would drainage from the head injury occur and not be detected by the medical examiner? Wouldn't blood in the ear have been detected? If it wasn't, then it would have to have been from either the PRIOR molestation, inflicted in the bed before that night, or from the head injury causing drainage out of the nose or mouth. Remember the "tan colored mucous"? Wait! Maybe LE KNOWS that the pillowcase blood WAS in mucous, and that's why they asked about NOSE BLEEDS. That makes sense.

Maybe you can address this Karen, as that's your area.

13. Karen

Karen Member

Wha??? My area? Why are you picking on me KK?

14. AMES

AMES Member

I remember reading that Patsy woke JB up at midnight, every night, to go to the bathroom. But, I couldn't remember who she said it to, or where I read it.

My cousin, who died of leukemia, had a music box that I had never seen before, until the family gathered at her home, after her death. On the top, was a little girl, standing ...and holding out flowers (to give to her mom?) in her hands. Behind her, turned facing out, was a bride, holding a bouquet. It played the old song "Turn Around". I think that is the name of it...it says.."turn around and shes a young girl walking out of the door", or something like that. Anyway, it made me cry. Her dad used to sing that song to her when she was a little girl. I know that I will miss those clothes on the floor, one day. My oldest daughter, who ALSO puts her clothes on the floor, until I make her clean her room up...is 17..and will be 18 in Sept. I know that time does fly by. My dad always talks about how fast it goes...he turned 85 yesterday.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm picking on you? :eek:

Gosh, I thought I was being nice and responding to you so you wouldn't think we weren't reading.

I'm so sorry I have somehow conveyed that I'm picking on you. Sure didn't mean to.

I thought you worked in medicine, but maybe I'm getting you mixed up with someone else. That's what I was referring to at the end of my post. Nothing else.

16. Karen

Karen Member

OOHhhh, ok. That makes sense then. No I'm not involved in medicine in any way so you probably have me mixed up with someone else. I have never posted about the blood on the pillow case although I don't know why because I find it intriguing. I was just ruminating about whether or not Jonbenet ever made it to bed that night. I don't think so.

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think Mayer noted the tan mucus from her nose and mouth, as well as on her cheek, and sleeve. He surely must have tested this and swabbed for evidence of blood, as "tan" mucus represents dried blood in the mucus usually. We've all seen dried blood. It isn't red anymore, but more a rusty brown. And mixed with saliva and other mucus would look tan. The thing with autopsy reports is this- the coroner states what he observes. His opinions about what he observes may or not be on the report itself, but will be in his "notes" which are transcribed from the verbal account of the procedure which is spoken as the autopsy is done. We have seen only the typed report, not the notes. We have not heard his recorded record of the autopsy, so there may be lot there that we can only surmise. His opinions on the injuries and sexual assault implicated in them is one that we've all wondered, I am sure. Yet, this does not appear spelled out in the report. Det. Arndt has said that he did say as much during the procedure, but unless he had been deposed or otherwise spoken about his findings, we won't know what he said.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

KK, I believe you might have been thinking of Tex-an, not Kar-en. :) Texan works in the medical field.

19. Karen

Karen Member

Yeah KoldKase is one of my favorite posters. If she got mad at me I think I would just relinquish my memebership here and go away.........far, far away.:runaway:

20. Elle

Elle Member

I think it was said to JonBenét's dancing instructor, Ames.

I remember this song, Ames. That's quite a line isn't it? "Turn around she's a young girl walking out of the door?" So sorry about your cousin.
    I feel my husband and I have aged by two years going through this Canadian winter. :)

It isn't easy being in your 80's. Trust me. Most poster friends of mine here know I'm the oldest one at FFJ. I turned 80 last November. My other half is 83, just two years younger than your Dad. Didn't head for Florida this year. Health Insurance goes up when you turn 80. [​IMG] Insurance for 6 weeks would cost us $6000.00. We're aging too fast here![​IMG]

Scoozy us for getting personal folks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice