The bloody pillowcase

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Karen

Karen Member

Okay this makes
    3 votes for the "thanks" button. Waddas a person gotta do around here to getta thanks button?!!:hiya::jumpie:

2. Karen

Karen Member

Of course you could be right and they could be socks. But I wonder why both they and the scarf are laid out so neatly when the vest and pants are not? Because they were obviously thrown on the second bed and trunk, respectively.
    I don't think JB was going to wear the pants and vest the next day. I think that idea came about here because Patsy said she was going to wear her same clothes the next day but IMO was just something she had to make up on the spur of the moment to explain why she was wearing the same clothes as the night before. I think Jonbenet and Burke were going to wear their pajamas on the plane and change when they woke up and got to Minneapolis. Patsy said they (the kids) would do that when they had an early flight.
    It would sure be interesting to see what clothes or socks Burke had laid out on his other bed.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Okay two more observations then I'll shutup for awhile.

The green garland in her hair. I don't think that was from being carried down the spiral staircase. I think it was picked up from the wine cellar floor since that is where all the Christmas trees were stored. There would be many more fake green needles there and she would have longer access to them if she were laying on the floor where they were kept year round. (That doesn't sound right but I don't know how else to say it.)

The lint and dust on her feet.
    I can see the lint being sock lint, but what other kind of lint is there? I mean what do you actually call "lint?" It doesn't make any sense that it was dryer lint.
    Dusty feet. If she had walked there her feet would not be dusty I don't think. Dusty comes from something sitting or laying around untouched. OR if there was dust on the heel area she could have been drug and her heels would collect dust/dirt.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Certainly sock lint, but when she took her socks off, there would be lint, fibers, dust, etc. from walking on any surface in the house- carpet, floors, etc. as well as anything tracked into the house on shoes. I maintain JB walked around the house that night after getting ready for bed. The lonhjohns stopped at the ankle, and she may not have been in the habit of wearing socks to bed. (some kids DO- if they have outgrown "footie" pajamas. No mention was made of there being socks on JB's body when she was brought up, and socks were not among the clothing and jewelry listed by the coroner. The only kind of lint or dust that would really be suspicious is if it matched what was found on the WC floor. I have never seen if JB's soles were even tested against that material. So the lint on the soles of her feet may have been from whatever socks she wore that day.
    It would also be suspicious if basement carper fibers were JUST on her bare heels, indicating, as you say, that she had been dragged along the basement floor. One problem I have with the dragging theory is that, while there might not be any marks on the carpet (which was a very low pile) there should have been drag marks in the moldy floor of the WC. However, JB was a child of under 50 lbs. That really isn't too heavy to be picked up; there was no need to drag her.
    I'd have looked closer at her feet/heels at the autopsy.

I agree about the fake needles. In addition, there was a decoration made of these needles hanging right outside the WC door, on the wall right next to the door. The basement had plenty of those needles; all the artificial trees and decorations had been kept there and brought up just weeks before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice