Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. BOESP

BOESP Member

It's up to 72% at the moment.

Why does the word "malfeasance" keep coming to mind???? :headache:

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

3. Tricia

Yes he has. I swear he has

4. Tricia

I invited Brennen to be on my radio show and he said thank you but no thanks. He also said that is what he is telling everyone who asks for an interview

Kolar is going to be on my show Monday night. I'll start a thread about it later with the link.

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'll venture an educated guess. We know that FW was pressing John to cooperate with the police. This tells me that FW wasn't completely sure what had happened a couple of days after JBR's body was found. I'm sure, in his mind, FW was thinking: "JR, you, your family, and your closest acquaintances are all going to be suspects. Please cooperate with the police so we can all be removed." Now. FW might have had his suspicions but, evidently, he's like a lot of us in that he doesn't know who did what. I'm sure his suspicions grew even stronger when he saw how JR kept LE at bay.
    I'm sure he has a lot to say about Ramsey behavior those first few days but it's better he not say it publicly, at this time, unless he has the knockout blow which evidently he doesn't have. FW may even have his theory but, being a main player in these events, he would be free game if he expresses anything without any prosecutor willing to back him up.

6. Learnin

Learnin Member

I think this is a very good suggestion, Cherokee.

7. cynic

cynic Member

The lizard has spoken

[​IMG]

In his first public remarks since the Daily Camera reported that a grand jury voted in 1999 to indict him and his wife for child abuse resulting in the death of his daughter JonBenet, John Ramsey was dismissive of the news in an interview with People magazine.

"It's just more drama," said Ramsey, 69, in the Feb. 11 edition, which appears on newsstands Friday.

Ramsey told People that as the grand jury neared the conclusion of its duties in the case, he and his wife had feared the worst.

"Our attorneys had us totally prepared to go to jail," Ramsey told the magazine.

And, said Ramsey, "We had bail money set up."

Ramsey's few remarks to the magazine were not the first time he acknowledged that the couple once assumed their arrest was imminent.

In the book the couple wrote together and published in 2000, "The Death of Innocence," Ramsey wrote that on the morning of Oct. 13, 1999, the day Hunter announced there would be no charges, "We figured we would probably be arrested first and then the DA would make an announcement of the fact... Every once in a while the doorbell would ring, and we'd wonder if the Boulder police had arrived to take us away."

Ramsey also wrote in the couple's book that, "Patsy asked if she would be allowed to bring her favorite pillow with her to jail. She joked that the black-and-white stripes on her prison uniform would have to be vertical; horizontal stripes would make her look fat."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...ws-grand-jurys-vote-indict-just#ixzz2JXGsH11R

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

From that same article ...

"Multiple requests by the Camera for comment from John Ramsey in the wake of Sunday's report, placed through his legal representatives, were not successful."

Of course not. John Ramsey isn't going to answer any questions from a real reporter, especially not from a paper that revealed the truth about the Grand Jury indictment!

John Ramsey would rather give his reply (in a short fluff piece) to a "human interest" magazine in hopes it will help him maintain his "innocent victim" image with the general public, many of whom don't know case details and can be swayed to sympathize with him.

All John said was, "It's just more drama," and repeat what was in DOI. Notice, he didn't reveal whether he knew the Grand Jury had indicted him and Patsy because the answer to that is YES, he knew. But he couldn't very well say that, could he, after all these years of lies and half-truths?

9. Cherokee

Oh wow, look what I found!

John Ramsey and his famous, lying, lizard lips ...

[​IMG]

"It's just more drama."

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks Cynic! The Lizard has spoken, lmao!

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

hahaha

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I get nauseated just looking at that pink, slimy tongue.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

GROSS!! Somebody delete those images! They are making me ill!

14. BOESP

BOESP Member

Yep. I'm with you DeeDee and BobC.

How can you call telling the truth about an indictment for your daughter's killer(s) drama???? Ole Lizard Lips would have sung a different song if an indictment had been announced for someone other than a Ramsey.

Here Leezard Leezard Leezard. :snake:

15. BOESP

BOESP Member

:2mchinfo:

16. Cherokee

Isn't THAT the truth!!! Good point, BOESP!

If the news had come out that the Ramsey Grand Jury had handed down an indictment on someone in JonBenet's death, and Alex Hunter had refused to prosecute them, JOHN RAMSEY WOULD HAVE BEEN OUTRAGED!

But since the indictment was against HIM, "it's just more drama."

Oh, that pesky JonBenet. She just won't stay dead and buried and "at rest." She keeps interrupting his golf game and country club life. Just when you think you've completely pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, the wool slips a bit. And another bit. And another ....

17. BOESP

BOESP Member

Yes, she was a real live wire. A regular spark plug.

Job Ramsey makes me want to eat a biscuit and attend the next SFF meeting. :curse:

18. Cherokee

Ha! BOESP, I almost included John's "spark plug" reference to JonBenet in my post.

John is going to have to drop his beloved golf and take up "whack-a-mole" if this keeps up. First, Kolar's book revelations, now the Grand Jury indictment leak. Who, or what, what will be the next mole to pop up?

Word to John: Not everyone you threw under the Ramsey bus has stayed there but lived to fight another day. I'd be very worried if I were you.

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I wonder what the new Mrs Ramsey thinks about all of this and if he keeps up the lies with her? Run Lady Run!

20. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Now, after 'GJ leak', the role of DA corruption is on the front runner like never before! And it reminds me of FW letter way back, 14 years ago: he saw what could happens; he knew that AH will not prosecute regardless of GJ findings.

Just wondering, is there any law which allows GJ documents be available for public review? In another word, since time for indictment has been expired, can we have access to GJ documents? And if public cannot allow to see these documets then who can order to unseal them? Especially, since AH never signed and filed them properly.

jmo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice