1. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

I am shocked as well. She was one of the first posters to step in when another poster on this board had finacial difficulties during the holiday's!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Funny, isn't it CB how you can become close to someone you have never met, and can become upset when things go wrong? I just don't see tylin fitting in with that banned group.

3. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Elle - I don't either. This is very disturbing!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, maybe y'all should ask her about it? Friendships aren't to be tossed easily. Give her the chance to explain, if it really matters to you.

5. Elle

Elle Member

This is what I posted above, I am thinking about it KK, because I am still troubled about it.

I just went into my address book and forgot I had trouble with OE not too long ago and lost a few files. I would appreciate it if anyone can send me tylin's address. We did not keep up a long correspondence. It was shortly after she had lost both her parents, and she sent me a pm and a few e-mails passed between us.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Is Tylin a different person from Tlynn?

I agree KK. I hate unpleasantness between friends and I hate confrontation. Life is too short and precious.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm lost as to what happened with Tylin, but I 100% trust the powers that bee at FFJ.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Since I wrote this post, I have received personal information about this situation, and I won't be sending tylin an e-mail. As far as I am concerned now, I can let this go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice