"A RECKLESS EXHONERATION" by Paul Campos - Rocky Mountain News, July 16, 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 17, 2008.

1. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: You, Cherokee, are priceless.

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Barbara

Sorry, Barbara. I started another thread, not knowing it was the same article, only in another newspaper, THE DAILY CAMERA, under another title, two days later.

Boulder DA ties hands of successor in Ramsey case

By Paul C. Campos Scripps Howard News Service
    Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anyway, it might be worth noting that another Colorado newspaper saw fit to publish it anew in their paper. (Just under a new title) And, I like the title they elected to tag the article with.

This is a wonderful thread; very informative, and Mr. Campos is to be praised for his straight-forward prose. Unlike so many other "writers," he's obviously well informed, as to the facts in this case, and not afraid to express same.

GL

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hee hee Cherokee!

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Touch DNA

Okay, since so much emphasis is being placed on "touch-dna," how about a little experiment:

Obtain cuttings from John Ram's pockets and do a touch dna test. I bet we would find Lacy's dna dropings all over the place.
    Likewise, do touch dna tests on Lacy's pockets and there's no telling what you would find.
    LOL.

GL

5. BobC

Exactly

Exactly Greenie. Or better yet do some touch-testing of the tape on JBR's mouth, or maybe the ransom note that the R's said they didn't touch. Test that. Or howabout the garrote? What were they afraid they'd find?

This is so evil.

6. Little

Little Member

Or howabout the garrote?

Exactly BobC!!!

Little

7. BobC

We should do a poll--is lacy dumber than a box of spoons, or is she evil and on the take?

8. BobC

Another question:

Who paid for this DNA testing? I would imagine it's very expensive. So who paid? And who chose what items to test--or more to the point, what not to test?

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Both!

10. BobC

Man I would love to have 30 minutes alone with her--just to ask her a few questions--like why are ignoring the killer's calling card, the ransom note?

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I've wondered that same thing, Bob. I imagine the taxpayers of Boulder paid for it through Lacy's office, just like they paid for all of Michael Tracey's long-distance phone calls with John Mark Karr.

Through the years, Lacy has used the Boulder DA's office as her personal slush fund to try to get her friends, the Ramseys, off the hook. The citizens of Boulder should be outraged.

12. AMES

AMES Member

Or better yet...obtain "touch DNA" from the brown poop on Mary's nose, I bet ya money...it will come back as Johns. (For her though, she couldn't get her lips far enough up his a$$).

13. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

50/50 Both dumber than a box of rocks and she learned from her predecessor.....

14. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Tte people of the Great State of Colorado... Most especially Boulder County

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice