Steve Thomas on Larry King Tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 16, 2010.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

If you blinked your eyes, you would have missed it Elle.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here I Come to Save The Day!!!

If that's all they are giving - read this wonderful transcript in it's entirity to see what REALLY went down that night!!!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

Did someone say they taped the original airing?! We have GOT to have that one saved & shared with everyone - IMO!!!

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you so much for posting this RR. I am taking my time reading this over. I didn't see this on TV. I have to be honest. I don't remember seeing this posted here before (?). This is exciting! Three cheers for Steve Thomas socking it back to the Ramseys, humming and hedging away from his questions.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder if we can still order this video RR(?). This information was at the bottom of the transcript:

TO ORDER A VIDEO OF THIS TRANSCRIPT, PLEASE CALL 800-CNN-NEWS OR USE OUR SECURE ONLINE ORDER FORM LOCATED AT www.fdch.com

I really liked this part:

I remember reading the FBI were definitely there but left for some legal decision.

Courtesy of Little

I would say this was confirmation the FBI were defnitely present and saw JonBenét's body in the Ramsey home on 26th December, 1996.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Good morning Elle,

Yes, the FBI was there that day and once the body was discovered, it was no longer under their jurisdiction and they cannot take over or get involved without being asked.

A homicide becomes a state crime and since there was no kidnapping (over state lines, etc.), they had to leave or be asked to stay.

Boulder refused their help

6. Elle

Elle Member

So good to see you back, Barbara! Thank you for this information.
    Strange John and Patsy deny the FBI were in their home. (?).

7. RiverRat

The SOLE Intention of The Ramseys was to draw Steve Thomas in closer for the Lawsuit regarding his book...I LOVE the FACT that we can still buy a copy of it with NO retractions!!!

8. Elle

Elle Member

9. RiverRat

Okay..

Here's a few details I was able to track down...it's not looking promising as far as a repeat of the Steve Thomas & The Ramseys segment:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

I've touched base all over and received word that there just MIGHT Bee a video copy that I would be able to get my hands on and then I will make sure that it is saved for ALL The World to View...it's the least I can do since John accused The World for the Murder of his Daughter...:lier:

RR

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for trying and for these extras RR. I'll keep a lookout for that video too!

11. RiverRat

No Promises other than I will do my best, Elle!

I know that many of us would be thrilled to be able to watch Gentleman ST hold his own against those two Rambling Ramseys, but I do prefer that He is not exposed to the World again and can continue his life as normal...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice