Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Speaking of internet lunatics, and the lowest of the low in internet behavior, there's the Butts itsybitsy, her husband and their family of sickHicks. And I remember Freefalling. I was duped. :stupid1:

This is off topic, but I was reading on the topix site the other day and Nelly asked about it being announced early on that Karr's dna matched that on JBR ~ Justice Seeker posted that it matched, said it was on MSNBC. Her post is on an old thread there.

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

Shill is very much aware of what he is doing. He truly is a sadistic person, who naturally runs and hides when he is confronted and then asks the confrontee how did you get so dark. That is rich, coming from this idiot.

Re your reply: It has to be associated with schizophrenia - you can't get much worse than that. Was talking to someone at work re a colleague's daughter who dropped out of Dartmouth in her first year because she was hearing voices. Never heard them before. But it has stayed with her and she is not yet able to work a full day. Forget about school.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sadly, there are some who are taken in by his "innocent little hurt boy" act - abusive men often use that tactic when called to answer for their actions.

He posted this at Topix:-

No. What people care less about hearing are his vile personal attacks on anyone who isn't on the side he is part of at that particular moment (or on that particular board). Practically every post he makes contains a barb at the RDI (or IDI if we are talking about WS). He seems incapable of discussing the case or of responding to someone else's post without including a personal attack on the person's intelligence or motives for making their post and it grows very, very tired. It distracts from the discussions (perhaps that's his intention).

I don't really think his harem like him personally - they certainly wouldn't like it if they were on the receiving end of his barbs (and know knows - maybe they are because we know Shill uses different hats and plays both sides of the discussion). What his harem like is the fact that he says really vile things to the people THEY don't like. They enjoy it. That's all. The very fact that they were all desperate for him to join Sycamore said it all. How they missed him, how they'd been emailing him trying to get him to join there.... Not one of them said the same for Bullmoose (until it was pointed out that they hadn't) - but then Bullmoose doesn't make dreadful personal attacks on the RDI! Shill, who is incapable of making a post without a personal attack against the RDI was treated like a hero by a certain group of women.

There are a couple of posters coming to his defence at Topix. One is surely oblivious to Shill's history and has been shocked by CynBenet's remarks into jumping to his defence. The other is almost certainly one of his buddies from Sycamore. The fact that Shills says to her:-

...is almost certainly a double bluff and a tactic I've seen before. He wants unsuspecting readers to think this person is NOT one of his molls but an unsuspecting bystander who has been made a "target" for defending an innocent man (thus proving how evil his accusers are).

The mere fact that Shill's harem have stood by him DESPITE him (finally) admitting to having made the vilest of all anti-Ramsey posts at Websleuths kind of says it all for me. They stood by him despite the fact that he was exposed as a liar and a player of games. At that time, he accused me of having been Toaster and he accused me of being the liar and the player of games. Right now, he is accusing Cynbenet of having sent him certain pms. I'm willing to bet that's a lie too.

How ANYONE can defend his behaviour just beggars belief.

4. Jayelles

This almost beggars belief:-

Shill at Topix:-
    Shill is the poster who as Toaster at Websleuths posted THE most unspeakably anti-Ramsey hate to the extent that he shocked even the most die-hard RDI members there! He posted in detail what he thought John Ramsey had done (sexually) to JonBenet and said he thought John Ramsey was a satanist.

Those posts were proof of how vile Shill is. he has an utter cheek to accuse any RDI of "spewing hate" when he was the wrost offender of all. He said his Toaster stint was "a joke" but this just proves how abusive this man is if he can do such vile things in the name of fun.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes, the sleazebag and bluffer Shill is playing the 'poor victim' card now. He is so predictable.
    Indeed Shill serves the purpose of - what is the English word for it - "proxy" I think. His role is to say all the vile things they would like to say but don't dare to since it would damage their personal image on the forum.
    When he was banned from CL, they sounded like upset hens cackling for their rooster absent from the yard. Highly amusing! :D

Shill is a bluffer, habitual liar and and enjoys harrassing people. His psychological make-up is similar to Jameson's.

He has also posted PMs at Topix which he received at Sycamore. What a slimeball!

His recent lie: he had the nerve to say on Sycamore that Bill McR's DNA could not be excluded, even giving the page on PMPT where it allegedly said that.
    Suspicious as always when it comes to "quotes" provided by Shill/Louisa/ Athena & Co :D, I looked it up the original page.
    And just as I had expected: no mention of Bill McR was there at all!!

Instead it says about Bill McR in PMPT verbatim on page 310 (pb):
    His DNA did not match the DNA found on JonBenet's underpants.

Who does Shill think he is going to fool? His primitive tactic is to strew pro-Ramsey-myths around, hoping these myths will grow legs in cyberspace, and of course his fellow IDIs won't correct the false info, even if they know it to be false.

Just now on Topix, he has tried the same again:
    I replied:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Hi Rash,

Luckily there is just one of him.

Your posts have been great and I thank you for them. Solace

7. Jayelles

Solange has seen fit to post and say he/she is not one of the above which basically confirms that he/she IS one of the above (hint to Solange - if I were off the mark, you'd feel safe and smug and say nothing).

Solange is clearly a wreck of an individual - not a happy bunny at this point in his/her life. Maybe marital dissatisafaction - or perhaps feelings of failure in the work situation. This eliminates one of the above who to all intents and purposes has a happy disposition and appears comfortable with his/her life.

Solange also has major jealousy issues and only an average IQ. That eliminates three of the above who have fairly high IQs.

8. Jayelles

Interesting

I've posted previously about the interesting parallels that I've seen in Ramsey behaviour and the behaviour of their staunchest supporters and I'm seeing another one with regard to Solange's behaviour.

Remember the "prank" that amused Patsy so much when one of her (unnamed) friends called Frost's wife and pretended to be his mistress? Patsy didn't name her friend and in not doing so, she placed ALL of her friends under suspicion of having done this appallingly vicious thing to a unknown woman. I wonder what they did to deserve such lack of consideration?

It takes a certain type of coward to hide behind a group of innocent people KNOWING that they are being wrongly suspected of some wrongdoing. When these people are the perp's "friends" - that makes it worse.

Solange has carried out his/her attacks at Topix knowing that a certain group of people at Sycamore would be suspected of it and probably caring little that they were. Yet SOlange almost certainly masquerades as their friend.

Many years ago, a relative of mine received horrible poison pen letters - really perverse stuff. The culprit was caught and it was someone who was outwardly sweet and friendly to everyone - a shock for sure. What kind of SICK person does this? I don't know.

Solange accuses me of cowardice for posting my thoughts on the Ramsey subculture here, under my own hat yet he/she "challenges" me under a different hat and using an anonymous proxy server. Who is the coward I wonder? Solange is certainly a coward for playing these nasty little hat games knowing that his/her friends may be falsely accused ;-)

9. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I thank you for them as well Rashoman Right now I do not know what I would do without the support of my friends he is definitlly lying and slandering me as nasty as he can be.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What are some of these myths he's been slinging? I could use them in my book, because I have a chapter on myths.

11. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Fastest way for you to absorb what Shill Toaster Tom Mc and that last one we spoke about ....a week ago. The best way to see what he is up to now is go to the Sycamore thread on Topix He is only one fraction away from being sued by me andu is not far behid I am not going to defind myself any longer You all know I had strokes and they are about to totally unhinge me. Think of the lies posted by Shill across the years abgainst the Ramseys or various posters Depends on who he decides to role play on what day does he say John and Patsy were saints or devil worshiping maniac child raing murders But what they have done to me personally is a book in itself You can use anythning concerning me you wish My life has nothing to hide. If you want PM me at WS.

12. Jayelles

Chill out CK. Don't let them get to you. I don't claim to be a Christian but even if I didn't believe someone who told me they'd been ill, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt until it were proved otherwise. I don't know what kind of Christian plays hat games in order to attack and harass someone who'd told them they were ill but I find it interesting that AndU's posts are now showing up with "United States" as her location instead of the usual Indianapolis. Just like Solange's. It is horrible.

If you look back at the last week's Topix threads, there have been a few random posts with "United States" as the location. I think certain posters were perhaps "testing the water" with some proxy server.

13. Jayelles

Let me know if I can be of assistance. I have some rather good (if disorganised) archives. I'm quite good at finding things though.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The answer is - NO KIND OF CHRISTIAN.

If a person is truly a Christian, and that means a real Christ-follower, not just someone attaching the label to themselves, then they would never play hat games OR hate games they way they have done with CK.

Those posters are no more Christians than the Pharisees Christ condemned for being white-washed tombs full of rotting flesh and bones. The ones who are doing such evil and vicious things can call themselves Christians or Buddhists or even Queen Elizabeth, but that does not make it so.

Real Christians do not behave in such a way, and real Christians know it's not about claiming any kind of religion or wearing a badge of rules. It's about what is in the heart. Scripture says "by their fruits you will know them." It is evident that what comes out of these poster's mouths (and their actions) disqualify them as Christians because a TRUE Christian would not say or do what they are doing.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Easy, CK. It's all right. Wow.

Jayelles, shoot.

16. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I would gladly make available to anyone in a position of trust a full transcript of my medical reports. I am sure I have never been able to relay how grave it really was. My family went through far nmore than I did. I did not recognize them even when I was momentarily concious. Shill is doubting I was ever ill and thinks its all cause I am nuts what did he call it Munchaousen? I am sick of being terrorize and lied about. My son sat down at my computer and he went totally ballistic enough so that I literally had to beg him to bring no physical harm. Its gone way past reason or sense. Frankly I think the man is neither harmless or to be tusted I truly do fear this mania I am handicapped what could I do to defend myself if he were to appear at my door? I am dedicated to the truth and seeing justice done for Jon Benet and I know people who keep the case alive what they can. Frankly I dont know how much more I can take. I take comfort in knowing if I should die suddenly My family will prosecue this to the fullest extent. . This is not normal you know he has crossed many lines .

17. Jayelles

Shoot what? (or whom?)

18. Jayelles

CK - you don't need to do this for anyone. I know it's really hard, but you cannot allow them to get to you. Try and put them out of your mind, they aren't worth it. Shill is acting like a giant 4 year old and his buddy Solange is just plain sick. We have a fair idea who Solange is and it's downright sinister. I know he/she reads here and note that he/she has ceased posting the attacks on me since I posted my little "profile" above. I don't think that's coincidence. Solange is the worst kind of coward AND IMO exactly the kind of person who would write a poison pen letter. Solange attacks people anonymously and under the cover of respectability. Solange DOES so knowing that a group of his/her FRIENS will be suspected for the behaviour which he/she alone is perpetrating. The question is - will Solange be big enough to admit the deeds and clear his/her friends from suspicion? I doubt it. However, the evidence will speak for itself. This is a person who will be nice to your face - everyone's friend and who will do nasty deeds when no-one is looking and not care who gets blamed for it. I wouldn't do that to an enemy let alone a friend.

But you relax CK. I'm sure stress of any sort cannot be good for you. Let your friends deal with this.

19. Jayelles

Exactly. I watched a programme last night called "Make me a Christian". It's a reality show where a group of ministers of the Church take a bunch of sinners (for want of a better term) and will try - not necessarily to convert them, but to make them change some of their ways and live a more Christian lifestyle. I didn't see the whole programme and I admit I was doing something else at the time such that I wasn't fully engaged in what I did see, but there was a witch, a playboy and some kind of hardman. There were tears as they were forced to confront their sins. The playboy was asked to take tests for STDs and eventually couldn't bring himself to do so because he was so afraid of what they'd reveal. Anyway, I digress, these were people who were NOT claiming to be Christians and I'm a firm believer in live and let live. However, there is something very sinister about a person who spouts the bible, hails their Chritian beliefs at every opportunity, participates in prayer meetings and who openly appears to be such a GOOD person- doing these vile things anonymously on the internet.

Actions speak much louder than words. It's all very good saying things like "God knows what's in my heart". Yes. God does know what's in your heart - but everyone can see what's really in your heart too and it makes a mockery of the Christianity you spout.

To me the absolute PITS is attacking a vulnerable person KNOWLINGLY and ANONYMOUSLY.

20. Jayelles

Solange v ???

Solange appeared on Topix and her first post was this:-

1) Note the poor English -"Being not a member"... What? Is she trying to sound German or something (no offence Rash). This is a classic troll first-post tactic. I guess it's an attempt to conceal the troll's real posting style and he/she over-compensates at first.

2) Note the resentment for FFJ

3) Note that Solange praises 320, Louisa in particular and ask yourselves why 320 and why not jameson's or any other forum?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice