Peter Boyles interviews James Kolar and Carol McKinley - August 2, 2012

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks Elle. I guess I thought it was not gentlemanly to keep interrupting Carole, since she was so cool and mannerly.

Anyway--interesting that Carole said about the GJ (Hunter probably not allowing them to vote, but Kane wanting an indictment). I always thought that was what went down all those years ago.

2. Elle

Elle Member

No, Peter wasn't Gentleman Jim, for sure, when it came to interrupting Carole. Is she often on with him, or was this the first time? I don't listen to any shows like this here in Canada. There are many people out there like Peter, Bob. Maybe Carole told him off herself. Good manners have flown out the window for many, but Peter probably has a large following because of the way he is. Rough and tough!

It's obvious good manners were instilled in you when you were a young boy.
    and Peter Boyles isn't going to change, Bob. Next time around, don't switch him on!

3. heymom

heymom Member

Nancy Grace-less you mean? She drives me nuts too. She totally sensationalized the Caylee Anthony case. It's like having the National Enquirer in the flesh. Sick. Oh, and Natalee Holloway before that. I can't believe the woman was a real lawyer.

4. BobC

Well thank you, Elle. I do try to be a gentleman.

Yeah Carole used to be on his show a lot way back when if I recall correctly. They used to make a good team until the lawsuits started flying.

Yeah Nancy Grace is another one who interviews people and then bulldozes right over the top of him or her. That perma-sneer on her face turns me off.

5. Elle

Elle Member

We all soon get to know who we want to avoid in life. You can always buy those small lightweight sponges from any supermarket, Bob, and when you are alone, you can fire them at the people you hate on the tv without breaking anything! One has to feel sorry for the people who have to work side by side with these people on a daily basis. HAGD Have a good day!

6. BobC

I have my snout in The Wire by HBO, so I'm not watching any other TV at the moment.

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

Excellent, koldkase, excellent!

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

I know what you mean, BobC, but I think some of it has to do with the guests trying to be subtle in their remarks and Boyles just laying it on the line.
    I'm not excusing his interrupting as I noticed that myself but I just thought, when he asked a question, he was wanting an answer quickly and to the point and you could tell that Carole was trying to answer carefully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice