Lou Smit strikes again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 11, 2012.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

Smit told a reporter from 48 Hours (I think that was the program) that the intruder brought in a particular rope found in the Ramsey home. Problem is JonBenet was photographed with that rope years earlier so this part of Smit's theory needs explaining. Did Whitson get around to addressing that?

2. Nickii

Nickii Member

Mr. Whitson referred to a "climbing rope"! He meant the rope which was found in the "guestroom" (JARs bedroom).

His suspect named Bob is, of course, a climber...

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks Nickii for that report. I never considered buying that book for obvious reasons. Just the title turned me off. Perhaps this "book" is part or even the whole of his disertation. Who knows? But now we know to avoid it like the falsehood it is. Honestly why do they keep writing stuff like this and get away with it?

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

This whole business is covered in the "interloping rope" thread. The rope in evidence is displayed next to a photo of a young JonBenet sitting with the same damn rope. You can see the rope end in both photos.

Smit really jumped the shark there. How pathetic that Whitson is perpetuating it.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Pathetic indeed!

Hey BobC - did you hear that Smit's latest fall guy is named Bob? And he's allegedly "a climber." You've always been a social climber, haven't you? Looks like you fit Smit's bill! Better watch out, Tracey will be doing another Ramsey-sponsored documentary naming YOU as the killer of JonBenet! :floor:

6. fr brown

fr brown Member

When Whitson says "climbing rope," he must be talking about indoor climbing, like gym class climbing. That's not a rope you'd take to scale El Capitan.

Those manila ropes with poly boot ends are seen on phys ed sites.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Nickki.

I admit I was biased up front because of the title and the ride on Lou "blue arc" Smit's dubious coattails.

If your best foot forward in selling your JBRamsey case book is claiming Lou Smit as your big source, I'll pass. I've already seen that dog-and-pony show ad nauseam.:lame:

8. Cherokee

Unfreakinbelievable!

Robert Whitson's book of RIDICULOUS Ramsey case scenarios, half-truths, fake evidence, and fiction, that Lou Smit apparently pulled out of his butt, has three stars at Amazon! :mad:

The book has six reviews; three 5-star and three 1-star. My friends, we need to rectify this situation. There is no way this book should have any 5-star reviews! They must have been written by Whitson's friends and/or died-hard IDIs. Those of us who know the truth cannot let others think this book is worth buying! Please write your own review if possible:

http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-JonBenet-Murdered-Sadistic-Psychopath/dp/1475074824/ref=pd_sim_b_14

Attached Files:

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Done, Chero. thanks for the heads up.

10. Cherokee

Thank YOU, my friend!

Refuting the lies spread by Team Ramsey is the only justice JonBenet will ever get.

When people are informed about the truth in this case, then JonBenet's memory is honored, because the reality of what happened to her isn't covered up and left in a lonely GA grave, while her father self-servingly parades his religiosity and fake innocence.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hiya!

I think this might be the book I bought at the same time as Jim Kolar's. Hubby isn't amused because it is still lying in the wee sitting room in its Amazon wrapping...unread....

My excuse is that it wasn't what I thought it was. It looks a bit like a periodical.

12. Cherokee

Buy a bird and use it for cage liner. Considering the content, you'll get more for your money that way. :pirate:

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's the darndest thing, I can't even find it now. It lay for months in its Amazon cardboard wrapper. Hubby asked me three times if I'd been buying more books and was told "No, it's the same one, I bought last year and discovered that it wasn't what I thought it was...".

Now the Amazon wrapper is still there - but empty. :wtf:

Did the dogs eat it? Did Hubby hide it to see how long it would take me to notice it was missing?

Am I bovvered? :rs:

14. Cherokee

:rolling: Ha ha, it looks like someone has done you a favor! Now you won't have to read the load of tripe!

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Good to see you Jayelles...apparently he is bothered over it more than you are, and you will no doubt gain more insightful case information from the Amazon wrapper than what was contained in the book! :floor:

My money says he "moved" it somewhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice