JonBenet's ghost??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

http://www.trutv.com/shows/haunting_evidence/

It seems they will go into the Ramsey house and try to speak to JBR.

For some reason, I couldn't get the sound on the video to work, so don't know what they say, but this is what is coming. Click on the link about going to the Ramsey house and the video will play

I guess it can't be any less reliable than the Boulder DA's investigation and Lacy's conclusions!

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I couldn't get the sound to work on the video, either, but that has to be an old video. For one, it's still PR's decorating and her kitchen. Also, one of the subsequent owners walled up the wineceller. But before that, the group of "investors" (i.e. R friends and associates) pulled up carpet and repainted everything. And lastly, the house is for sale again, and a link to the realtor's video tour shows a completely renovated home, including kitchen.
    That video is was probably taken just after the house was emptied of their furniture and posessions; taken by someone that had access to it and it looks lie it was taken at night.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Barbara. Guess "SOMEONE" has managed to make a BUCK OR TWO off of JonBenet yet again. That video is old. But it will be interesting to see how the psychics "read" the house/crime scene. And how did they get INSIDE THE CELLAR ROOM, if at all...?

Well, I guess we'll see the NEW basement remodel anyhow.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

We don't get Tru TV here so I guess I'm going to have to miss out on this gem. I do feel confident in predicting however that the criminal investigation won't be any further forward after the psychic investigation :-(

I think the reason the footage of the house is silent is because they've had to dub out the voiceover from a different documentary.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this, Barbara. There is sound with the other videos. I did hear John Oliver - Psychic Medium, Carla Baron - Psychic Profiler, and Patrick Burns - Paranormal Investigator speaking. Very interesting.

I had no sound at all until I clicked "Full Player" in the right hand corner.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

True.

Why can't they just leave her alone?

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Jay,

I think you are correct abut it being a left over from another time. sorry you don't get it over there. The following week on the same program they will be doing a similar story about Madeleine McCann and then the following week one on the Zodiac killer.

I've seen this series before with the same "stars". They did one on Natalie from Aruba. I can't say I was very impressed with what they showed. they did perport to have Natalie grapple with someone in the sand on the beach near the little fishing shacks. And "heard" her yelling and then moaning. I don't know what to think about them all but know they are decent people who try to channel loved ones from beyond. I'm just not too sure how all of this plays out on TV for a huge audience.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I just realised that I might actually be able to see this. I'm accompanying my husband on a business trip to the US next week and will be there when it airs! I suppose it will depend on whether the hotel we're staying in (a Sheraton) will have the channel ???

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

THIS is the big show that has been hinted about for a while at ToxicTopic?!

10. koldkase

I've been thinking about this.

Since the current home owner is Christian, and a B I G Christian with a famous Christian DADDY...she wouldn't let any "psychics" into the home, surely.

She's owned the home now for a few years. I'm thinking she may be the one who did all the remodeling, since we read about the cellar room being closed up with a wall in recent years.

So...how did this "psychic" group get INTO the home to do a reading? This particular show isn't that old, either, maybe a couple of years?

We know the video we watched at the link is from old footage of the home.

So...how is this going to work? Are we going to see these psychics in the home? With the remodel?

If so, it would seem the Christian who owns it either let these people in for this, may have gotten "compensation" for it, or didn't know about it at all...?

Well, it will be interesting to watch to see what we can make of all of this.

11. JoeJame

JoeJame member

You guys, I'm sure will think I am crazy...and well, I prolly am. But I do get in to the paranormal aspect of things...I love to ghost hunt, get evp's and be curious about what is after this life. I have tried and tried to get info on JonBenet myself and friends have as well. There isn't anything we've been able to catch about this case. No one from the "other side" is speaking.
    Please don't throw stones at me....but when Patsy died ...the evp's caught did not implicate her at all. This is not proof, this isn't science, but it was interesting none the less. Protection of someone for whatever reason is what we've gotten. Of course, evp's of other "top murders" have not produced anything either. So just conversing.....
    Hope all is doin okay, been awhile since I wrote. New job....not liking it!! LOL

12. AMES

AMES Member

I agree. And I just want to clarify that some Christians believe in a psychic's ability, but believe that the "gift" is from the devil. So, my guess is that this psychic got into the home, before the last owners bought it.

13. koldkase

Found this article about the basement being remodeled:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/jun/08/ramsey-basement-gets-re-do/

Here is the floor plan from the picture:

[​IMG]

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And I bet that house will be much happier with the remodeling. Less negative energy, though JBR is long gone from there.

I know quite a bit about EVP (electronic voice perception), and was not aware that anyone had "caught" JBR's voice on electromagnetic tape. Anyone else hear of this? EVP is different from other kinds of paranormal activity in that it can be heard (though not always clearly) by anyone, psychic or not, and a person need not be clairaudient to hear the deceased "words" (a misnomer, since they no longer have a voice box nor any physical apparatus for speech).

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The answer is simple -- they did not. As the Denver Post noted back in February:

http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_8152504

Insiders tell me a truTv crew has taken over the main stage at the Denver Studio Complex to re-create the Ramseys' former Boulder home — including JonBenet's bedroom and the basement, where the body was discovered by her father Dec. 26, 1996.

So, apparently JonBenet's psychic energy will be found at a sound stage she never was present at.

16. koldkase

I was thinking today they might be going to just use the "old video" like we see on the link and do a "voice over" AS IF they were there...but then I thought, no way they'd be that dishonest, right?

Then I was reading DeeDee's post about the electromagnetic thingie...and I thought, are they going to use JonBenet's VOICE RECORDING to make a whole "psychic" show on her? PLeeeeeeeeze, TOO HOKEY.

Now Why Nut, you bring up the "sound stage" as a possibility?

It's going to be bad, isn't it?

17. Elle

Elle Member

I'm surprised the truTV crew were not sued by John Ramsey WN (?). Thank you for posting this.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Where's Lin Wood when you need him?

19. koldkase

Turning over rocks?

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Living under them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice