Jeff Shapiro: Patsy Did It, Hunter Agreed She Was Only Logical Suspect, Lacy Wrong!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Dec 26, 2011.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

What is so obvious to me (any many others here) is that the Reverend's reaction (asking for a lawyer, refusing to say whether there was privileged information) is proof that there IS privileged information.
    I feel Patsy confessed to this man, either claiming it was a case of becoming mentally unhinged (the chemo and all) for which she felt she should be forgiven, or claimed it was an accident, but an accident that would destroy the family if it were made known (the head bash). The third option is they told him that BR was to blame, and CO law being what it is, nothing could come of it anyway, so why destroy these "good Christian people"?

I know one of these "pastors" turned away from the Rs eventually. Which one was it?

2. Tez

Tez Member

Amen, KK! That is brilliant!

RBBM: I totally agree DeeDee. I have always thought that she confessed to the Reverend in Atlanta, either before or right after the funeral.

I honestly think that Rol tried to get John and Patsy to talk to the BPD, Thomas in particular. I think the Ramseys fed Rol a line of bull about wanting to cooperate and then backing down at the last second.

3. Elle

Elle Member

You're all doing an excellent job going over this case.

No news from Tricia yet on this case? I wonder what it can be(?).
    Have a bad lingering cold. I didn't miss anything, coz you would all be talking about it! [​IMG]

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have no idea, Elle, what Tricia was talking about. Hope I live long enough to find out. :ghost:

Sorry to hear you're sick. I hate colds that last like that. Last one I had went on for two weeks with no improvement, so I went to the doctor and got a prescription for antibiotics of some kind. Knocked it out in a few days. Hope you feel much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice