Nancy Grace Mysteries: Featuring the JonBenet case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OMG, isn't that the truth?!! Nancy is nothing but a shrill Ramsey shill. Unfortunately, Nancy is in good company. Most of the talking heads know LESS about the case than "I'll do whatever it takes to clear the Ramseys" Mary Lacy, AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT!!!

2. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, I recall that too. Where was that documented or was it?

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

My child's pediatrician REFUSED to prescribe me any medication, even when we had the same upper respiratory infection at the same time!. Most pediatricians will not treat anyone over 18. In fact, once my child was 18, we had to find another doctor!

I've always been suspicious why of Dr. Beuf was the one who prescribed Patsy's tranquilizers and other meds at that time. Where was HER primary doctor and local oncologist? Why weren't they the ones who prescribed any meds she might have needed?

How coincidental that JonBenet's pediatrician, who says he NEVER saw any signs of chronic sexual abuse (as was later documented by several pathologists) happened to be the doctor Patsy turned to immediately for medication.

Soon after midnight, Christmas 1996:

Ramsey Phone Call #1 - Haddon & Company

Ramsey Phone Call #2 - Dr. Beuf

Not necessarily in that order.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Legal and medical malpractice

Cherokee, doctors are not supposed to prescribe medication for anyone who is NOT THEIR PATIENT. Something could go wrong, that person could react to the medication badly, it could interact with something else they are taking, and the person could end up dead. The doctor could lose his license to practice if he prescribed medication without having examined or taken a history of the patient.

But somehow, I expect that Dr. Beuf was not afraid of consequences, and indeed, he was protected under that legal umbrella the Ramseys popped open for the people they needed. At that point, they shoved everyone else out and under the bus, even people they'd known and supposedly cared about for years, like the Whites. Despicable.

5. BOESP

BOESP Member

:highfive::clap::highfive::clap::highfive::clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice