The Huge (Girls Size 12-14) "Bloomies" Underwear on JonBenet, Modeled By Six-Year-Old

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 1, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, Jayelles, CHEROKEE, and Zotto, let me explain how this works to you THREE honest, good-hearted, nice people: the RST is NOT made up of honest, good-hearted, nice people. See, THEY won't believe you're honest because THEY are not honest. They have been part and parcel of the Ramsey SCAMSTERS for a decade now, and they can't even grasp the CONCEPT of honesty. So you can try to reach them with facts and corroboration and brilliantly executed models...but you never will, UNLESS your conclusion SUPPORTS the Ramsey con games.

So do not feel somehow slighted by these miscreants. They couldn't match your integrity, Jayelles, on their best day and your worst. Not going to happen. Nothing you can say or do will ever open their eyes, because they don't WANT the truth, they want RAMSEY LIES. So that's what they live by.

And that's who THEY are.

PS Sorry, Chero, I did miss your post and have made amends. And don't think for one MINUTE that your stealing my agent Zott had ANYTHING to do with it.... :no:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thank you ladies for your corroborations and kind comments. There have been several times when I have felt tempted to post a photo of Tootsie to prove that she's an average sized child and not a skinny little thing but I reason that it would make little difference if I did because there would be some other objection to my experiment. Plus, I think it's ill-advised to publish family photos on public areas of the web.

I take comfort from the fact that Bloomies are still for sale and anyone who really wants to can buy them and check out my claims for themselves. AT the end of the day, I know there could be slight variations in Tootsie and JBR's measurements but they were the same height and approximate weight so it won't be far out.

We don't know JBR's vital statistics when she died so it's as good as it will get anyway!

3. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, your experiment is absolutely valid and I think that's what drives the RST nuts. You just can't refute the model of those legs against the huge bloomies.

While it's true that we don't have JonBenet's exact measurements, there could only be so much variation between two children of the same height and (almost) weight.

As your model so clearly demonstrates, this wasn't about the panties being a little big or a tiny bit loose. They were grossly oversized in a way that NO child would've been able to put up with.

4. Jayelles

Going through the transcripts again, I have found where Patsy contradicts herself about the Bloomies. Whilst on the one hand she said that they just decided to let Jonbenet wear them (thus apparently knowing about them) - on the other, she said that was aware that JonBenet was wearing huge underwear because she had "read it" somewhere (thus apparently not knowing about them).

She is so irritatingly vague.

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Vagueness works when you're lying so fast and furious you can't keep up with your own variations of the truth.

6. Jayelles

I have been recording all the objections which have been raised against the validity of my Bloomies experiment.

The latest seems to be some suggestion that my Bloomies weren't authentic and that the *real* Bloomies would have been a much better fit on JBR. I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to have bought the fake Bloomies in some market stall or made them myself!

Anyway, just to make it clear thatI doubt there will even be such a thing as fake Bloomies. They are hardly DKNY or Calvin Klein!

Anyway, as it happens, I had been cleaning out an old handbag a few weeks ago and I came across Bloomingdales' receipts from a trip to NY and sopp that I am, I rescued them and put them in my memories drawer. When I read about the possibility that the Bloomies could be a fake, I thought I could scan the receipt and post it as proof that I'd bought real Bloomies. The size 12/14 Bloomies are still in their packet with the tag and bar code on it. However, when I flattened out the receipt for scanning, I realised that the receipt is actually for our 2003 trip to NY when we purchased the size 4/6 Bloomies.

Bottom line is - I scanned the bar code and tag for the size 12/14 Bloomies (purchased in 2006) and the receipt for the size 4/6 Bloomies (purchased in 2003). You can see the price is the same ($26) and that the barcodes are very close (all but the last three digits are identical).

If my memory serves me correctly, I'm pretty sure my husband did the buying of the 12/14 Bloomies and he'll have chucked out the receipt.

ANyway, here's the scanned bits of paper. I'm sure they won't satisfy all the naysayers but hopefully others will accept that the Bloomies are authentic Bloomingdales items purchased from the NY store.

http://people.delphiforums.com/jayelles/Bloomies receipt and tag.jpg

The image is only downloading halfway on my computer. However you can see the important bots - the bar code on the tag and the bar code on the receipt and both the prices.

7. Jayelles

I've already received a pm asking me about the bar code tag in the above graphic which looks different from the one I posted here:-

[​IMG]

http://people.delphiforums.com/jayelles/Bloomies receipt and tag.jpg

It's the same tag - just scanned on the flip side. One side is the bar code of the item and the other side is a "return code" label.

Actually, if you look closely, you'll see the return code projects out from the tage by about a few millimetres and you can see this on both scans.

8. Jayelles

The next instalment of the Bloomies experiment is almost ready to hit the press. I collected numerous pairs of knickers from a variety of manufacturers (including Disney, Osh Kosh and Marks and Spencer) to compare in size with the 4-6 Bloomies and prove just how large they are. This is in response to the numerous RST naysayers who think that there was no way JonBenet would have fitted the (they think teeny) 4-6 Bloomies and that the 12-14 would have looked just fine on her!

I am also awaiting delivery of a set of 8-10 Bloomies and I will add them to the comparison when I get them.

After that - I'm done :)

9. koldkase

Hey, Jayelles, I posted this at topix and I want to make sure you see it, because I want you to know how those of us who truly want to see the truth brought to light, even if it's too late to bring it to court, appreciate ALL you have done:

10. koldkase

Jayelles, a poster is asking if you might have picked up an ADULT package of the Bloomies in size 12-14. The question is obviously inspired because of the huge size difference in the two sets, of course. I stated I don't believe you'd have made such a mistake, but then while looking for that info on these threads, found where you said your hubby bought the larger pair of Bloomies, so that brings up the question even more. I found your scan of the receipt and tag from the two different packages, and the numbers are so similar, I'd think that indicates they are both from the same dept./line, but if you have more to add, thanks.

One more question: do you know if these "Day of the Week" Bloomies are/were made for women, as well?

You may have answered this already on these two threads, but I'm a bit pushed for time, so could you point me to the answer or documentation? Thanks in advance.

11. koldkase

12. Jayelles

Hi KK. The Bloomies only come in small, medium and large and are/were sold in the children's department.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that my husband bought them (he'd run a mile if I asked him to!). I personally bought the size 4-6 and 12-14 Bloomies and my older daughter purchased the 8-10 this summer. These are still in the unopened package waiting to be photographed and I have no great excuse for not having got around to this yet other than pressures of work which are keeping me largely occupied!

The best way I can describe the Bloomies is that they are a souvenir of Bloomingdales. Like Harrods, Bloomingdales have many such items - bags, t-shirts, teddy bears .... and knickers.

I have no idea if they stock them in adult sizes because I didn't look for them in Ladieswear :)

I'm kind of past caring about the naysayers. I've encountered so many desperate counter-arguments from desperate people who simply cannot believe that Patsy would have allowed Jonbenet to wear out-sized knickers which would have been hanging down to her knees - so they come up with far-fetched explanations to try and discredit my photos. I suggest they make the trip to NYC and buy some for themselves. I have often wondered why none of the RST have done this but came to the conclusion that most likely they have and that they just couldn't bear to post that I am correct.

I might get a chance to visit Bloomingdales next week and if I do, I'll check out Ladieswear for Bloomies (I have no plans to do this so no promises, it will depend on time). I cannot think why any self-respecting adult woman would want to wear daysoftheweek big pants but you never know (i.e. I can't really see a market for them). I actually think it's a bit optimistic of Bloomingdales to suppose that a girl of 12-14 would want to wear them, but there we are. IMO, they aren't in the least bit "cool" and would only really appeal to child of Tootsie's age.

13. Jayelles

The Bloomies were on a stand near the top of the escalator and there were more displayed at the till. These are both places where stores tend to display impulse-buy items (I'm sure there will be a proper name for this but I don't know what it is).

I've tried hard to explain that IMO these aren't "serious" underwear. People have asked me if they come in different styles like tanga, hipster etc and the answer is no. They come in one style and three sizes as far as I could determine (I admit I didn't look in Ladieswear). The objective IMO is to sell them as a souvenir gift from Bloomingdales. In the same way as souvenir T-shirts come in S,M,L with vast differences between the sizes. It's costly to have items made in lots of different sizes so souvenir goods tend to be restricted in range.

They are also large made. The RST simply refuse to believe me that the size 4-6 is this large and I've had idiotic comments from people who seem to believe that children are the same size the world over and that manufacturers always make clothes to fit this standard size. I have a post saved from a woman who simply said she thought I was lying that the 4-6 Bloomies would fit my almost 8 year old daughter. She offered no arguments to support her accusation. When I was in the States a few months ago, I bought size 8 knickers from Osh Kosh and they are no bigger than the 4-6 Bloomies. Nor are the size 9-10 knickers I purchased from a local High Street store. I will get around to photographing these and posting the comparisons and apologise for not doing so so far. The knickers are in a pile in my bedroom, the camera is charged and waiting. All it is waiting for is me to have an evening where I don't have a dozen other things to do which are higher priority.

RST will argue that Scottish children must be a different size than US children and one person even suggested that my Tootsie might be a different shape because we are Scottish and might walk more (presumably up mountains to the caves which we presumably live in...). It's ridiculous. We visit with an American family when we go to Florida and one of their children is one year older than Tootsie but she is the same size as Tootsie. Tootsie isn't big or tall for her age. She is absolutely average sized - as JBR appears to have been.

The facts speak for themselves.

Incidentally, I don't see Tootsie wanting to wear the bigger Bloomies. I think she will consider them babyish by the time she is large enough for them to fit her...

14. Jayelles

Incidentally, the 8-10 Bloomies are slightly different in colour and pattern. The 4-6 Bloomies I purchased in 2003 are identical to the 12-14 Bloomies I purchased more recently but these look more trendy. I haven't opened them yet because I want to photograph them sealed shut for the sake of validity so we shall see.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

From KK

Compliments of KK and Rte...

Attached Files:

16. koldkase

Thank you so much, Moab!

I have spent hours trying to find any current Day of the Week Bloomies online: no can do. I did find some "history" of the Bloomies underwear, which originated in the early 1970s by Bloomingdales to market to "young" women as a trend, with "Bloomies" printed on the underwear. It bloomed. But the "day of the week" packages I can't find any info on anymore. Even one store that came up with them went to "sold out" or something like that. Maybe they don't make them anymore? Or maybe you have to buy them in the store, now?

Because I've googled looking for anywhere I might find them online: no can do. Women talking about when they used to wear them, etc., but nothing current.

I've also searched the Bloomingdales.com website. Nada.

Maybe I'm just google impaired. Like I'm computer impaired. But I can't spend anymore time on this tonight.

Thanks for everyone's help.

17. koldkase

Okay, still roaming around looking for info, and something brought this back to my attention and I haven't seen it on these threads here, so I think it's worth putting up as this is Patsy's 1998 DA interview with Haney, and she says plainly JonBenet had lots of day of the week undies. That's what LHPugh, the maid, had said as well. Patsy also says in this interview, which was in 1998 vs her Atlanta interview when she'd "forgotten" so much, that JonBenet had a bath Christmas Eve Day, and not on Christmas Day, but did change her underwear on Christmas Day:

Here Patsy seems very sure about these issues and habits:

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

18. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy Ramsey sure comes off as a mother who left JonBenét to take care of herself; almost abandoning the personal care a little six year old still required, KK. In other words distancing herself from those enlarged panties found on JonBenét on the morning of the 26th December, 1996.

My own personal thoughts on this one is that during the panic of finding out JonBenét was really dead, the Ramseys had to scurry like rats to finish the staging, with John Ramsey grabbing the underwear without even checking what size it was. No criminal in a hurry to leave the premises would redress a dead body he was anxious to get away from. What did he have to gain by doing that? Get caught. Not a chance! It was staged by the Ramseys themselves.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Exactly right. No intruder/kidnapper would have hung around to do ANY of the things that were done after the child was dead. Ransom notes are useless with a dead victim- and while a victim that was actually kidnapped may be dead and the family unaware (therefore ransom is still possible), in this case the body was left in the home where it was sure to be found at some point.

20. Jayelles

I have to say that despite the fact that the RST try so hard to play down the oversized knickers, I think the counter suggestions they come up with only prove that they simply cannot believe how large they really were. I find it quite amusing that they'll say in one breath "no big deal" and in the other "they are probably ladies size 12/14"... If I have my facts right, the US ladies size 12/14 is much larger than the UK size 12/14. I think your size 12/14 would be equivalent to our size 16/18 which would be a fairly well padded female! I am basing this on my belief that the US size zero is a size 4 here.

They've tried to suggest that the size 4-6 Bloomies would probably only have fitted a 2 year old and this too is garbage. I really must get around to photographing the comparative brands which include Disney and Osh Kosh both of which should be more easily accessible for anyone who wishes to see for themselves.

(alternatively, I could always include an American coin in the photo (not sure it's legal to photograph paper money?? I've seen money being used to depict size in other photos.)

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice