James Kolar's new book! It's what we have been waiting for! Daily Beast article!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 18, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know this is nitpicking, and neither here nor there, but it's not only careless where children play, it's also completely against code. Who passed this house inspection?

Inside another basement closet, it was clearly marked by the electrician: HOT WIRE. A fire and electrocution hazard.

Attached Files:

2. koldkase

Oh, I agree. That was such a bonehead move, one wonders how Lacy managed to keep from getting recalled and/or censured by the Co. Bar.

Just incredibly sad.

Hey, BobC, where'd you go Wednesday night? I can't believe you abandoned us! As Tricia announced that this really professional, clearly level-headed police chief was joined by Cherokee, koldkase, cynic, and zoomama, I had to stifle a laugh: he must have thought, I'm down the rabbit hole now.

It would have helped to have one actual name that didn't sound like its owner was an escapee from the Guttah asylum.

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

My top question to J. Kolar:
    Have you read the lab report which listed the fibers found in the crotch area of the victim's underwear that were found to be consistent with those of the shirt that John Ramsey had been wearing to the Whites' Christmas party?

Regarding the 'cobweb' evidence: while this evidence is not new to the public (it was mentioned already in books on the case like Perfect Murder Perfect Town, published in 1999) - but actually seeing it sent chills down my spine!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I don't know, Elle. I hope so, but as we know, the long arm of the Ramsey's political and legal connections reaches far and wide.

5. cynic

cynic Member

I believe Tricia will try to have another show with Kolar, and now that much of the preamble is out of the way perhaps we could settle in for a proper interrogation :D It would be great to have an answer to your question.
    He does address the fibers on the duct tape in the book:
    "BPD investigators had learned that fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s black and red Essentials jacket were consistent with those found on the duct tape."
    The cobweb on the lower left corner of the window frame is new as well as the web in the section of broken window, you are thinking of the cobweb on the grate.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Does anyone have a photograph of the knot in the garrote? Please post it if you do.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

To Bob, Tricia, and all my old friends,

It's good to see you are still "on the case".

This will never be a cold case for us.

8. koldkase

You do know we have collected a decent library of case photos here, right?

There are various autopsy photos at this link, including the knots in the ligature:

WARNING! GRAPHIC AUTOPSY PHOTOS!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9784

9. koldkase

I'd love that show, and maybe we could just write questions for Tricia to ask. That way Kolar could have more time and others can ask questions they want answered.

Once we all have time to read the book, I'm sure the discussion will open up in many ways.

Another part I found brilliant is the chapter on the ransom note: Kolar confirms Thomas' evaluations and then some.

10. koldkase

I don't know if this is a legitimate post at the topix.com JonBenet Ramsey forum or if someone is playing games, but if Gideon Epstein wrote this, I'd like to have it here for the record.

Epstein was the document examiner for Chris Wolf in his lawsuit against the Ramseys. That huge debacle, complements of the shifty lawyer for the plaintiff Darnay Hoffman and rabid Lin Wood for the defense, did ultimately yield some important information to add to the body of knowledge we have about the case, as many of the "players" were questioned under oath in depositions and we do have at least partial transcripts of most of them.

Ultimately, Epstein's highly credible expert work on Patsy Ramsey's ransom note was not allowed in as evidence by the Judge, who only accepted Ramsey defense evidence for reasons she outlined--dubious at best, but that's another discussion.

Epstein is on the record in his deposition, however, that in his expert opinion Patsy wrote the note, no question. He was drilled on this question hard by Wood but ultimately there was no shaking his credentials or opinion.

So here is a post "signed" by "Gideon Epstein" at topix. I wish I knew if it were truly his words.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T0C59G7UST0UGA5NF

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Was this the loom Ruth Gerstenkorn showed on her website?
    Photo a little further down the page:

http://ruthees_library.tripod.com/stungun.html

There is also a photo near the bottom of the above page, where Ruth shows the result of an experiment she made with a similar loom - the marks look very similar to those on JonBenet.

Kolar doesn't seem to refer to the loom though:
    I just went over to the thread "Listen to James Kolar talk about his new book on Tricia's radio show tonight!"
    Kolar refers to the train tracks.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=190453&highlight=train+tracks#post190453

Which room was it which shows the train tracks? The hobby room (also referred to as train room)?

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jonhouse1016b.htm

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"In Kolar’s book, he says he reviewed transcripts of police interviews with at least five physicians and forensic pathologists from around the country who were shown photographs of injuries taken from JonBenet’s autopsy report. Their conclusion, writes Kolar, was that JonBenet had been “subjected to sexual intrusion†some time before her death, and that “digital penetration was consistent with this type of injury.â€

Okay Boulder County, at least five physicians and forensic pathologists from around the country concluded that JonBenet WAS subjected to sexual intrusion ~ she was SIX years old ~ so if child homicide is not enough to get you to prove Stan Garnett wrong, how about a SIX year old sexually abused murder victim? Is that enough to let your elected officials here your voice?! Shame on you if your answer is no...

RR

13. BobC

Hey Lurker!

RR--JBR's pediatrician said that he never saw any signs of molestation, despite seeing her 33 times in 3 years. But my question is this--was he looking for it? Saying you never saw any evidence is not the same thing as saying I did a thorough examination of the vaginal area and there were no signs of sexual molestation. These quotes from the pediatrician never seem to cross that threshold. I mean if JBR had the flu, the doctor would not be looking at the vagina, obviously. And, on top of that, the Ramseys seemed so perfect that I would imagine sexual molestation never crossed the doctor's mind and even if it did, he'd probably think the R's would be offended by any questions in that area.

Still, the fact that no semen was found at the scene, and digital penetration was almost certainly the cause of the injuries stirs up many, many questions.

I believe the injuries were the result of sexual experimentation.

14. BobC

Not to be indelicate--but does anyone know how common vaginitis is in girls that age? And would a bed-wetting girl have more problems in that area that a kid who wasn't?

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bubble baths (or irritation from the bubble baths) are common Bob, and of course improper wiping and also being in wet underwear would all be problematic and lend themselves to vaginal problems/irritations.

16. koldkase

But I don't believe those would tear up a child's hymen or erode the rim. Dr. Wecht spoke many times about this: that particular injury is consistent with digital penetration at the 7 o'clock position. It also requires multiple incidences to erode the tissue as it was found at autopsy.

I also don't believe bubble baths or wet underwear cause bleeding and birefringent material in the vaginal vault. So again it comes down to the question of how much "coincidence" are we supposed to believe equals innocence in this case?

BobC, if you're asking was it possible something else caused JonBenet's chronic vaginal injuries before that night, you know IDI/RST argue sure! About a thousand things!

But I find that nothing more than denial: what are the odds that this child had such injuries before the night of her murder, was sexually assaulted on the night of her murder, and those two things are not related?

Add in: Patsy told her good friend Mrs. Pam Archuleta that Patsy was upset because JonBenet "flirted" too much, reported by none other than one of Team Ramsey's personal media reporters/shills in a long fluff piece idolizing John Ramsey a couple of years ago; that Mrs. Archuletta also said JonBenet had begun to have a haunted, burned out look about her before her murder, which Judith Phillips also has stated; Patsy called Dr. Beuf 3 times after hours on Dec. 17th, but didn't remember "why" when asked by LE; the dictionary left open to a page with "incest" among the definitions; and those odds seem to disappear, to me anyway.

Wasn't there a report...or was it just forum gossip...that Burke and JB were "caught" by one of the maids playing doctor? Anyone remember this?

17. BobC

No no no--that is NOT what I'm asking.

I am simply pointing out that even though a doctor may have treated vaginitis a few times, that doesn't mean he'd done an examination thorough enough to notice a damaged hymen. In other words, just because the pediatrician didn't see signs of molestation, doesn't mean they weren't there.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is totally correct. He would have had to do a more extensive examination to determine that.

19. BobC

Thanks, Moab!

20. fr brown

fr brown Member

JonBenet had urinary tract infections because Kane questioned Ramsey about them in '98.

MIKE KANE: And I think you have
    already answered this. You didn't have any
    discussions with your wife about the urinary
    tract infections that your daughter had.

JOHN RAMSEY: No.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice