Judge has ruled Ramsey Grand Jury indictment must be released

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Oct 17, 2013.

1. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

was scrolling through the other videos after watching it and found this

wow,just wow...so much injustice....

:(:(:(:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzsMnIAoViE

2. Elle

Elle Member

Wonderful post heymom! You have it well covered!

3. Tril

Tril Member

Excellent post, heymom.

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when my favorite Denver news channel broke the story of JonBenet’s death. Within a few days of the initial report, as more and more facts pertaining to the case were revealed, I came to believe Burke did it and that John and Patsy covered it up. Nothing I’ve learned about the case in all the years since has changed my opinion.

One of my granddaughters is the same age that JonBenet would have been had she lived. My granddaughter, now a college graduate, is enjoying her life and looking ahead to a bright, happy future. How I wish it could have been so for JonBenet.

4. BOESP

BOESP Member

I agree. Excellent post Heymom.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is what worries me.

Whoever was sexually assaulting JonBenet is still "out there"--and we know whose quote that is.

Child abusers usually continue until caught. Who is out there now, an unidentified child abuser, possibly still abusing? It's not like that person has a stamp on his forehead. Do we really need to go through the issues of this again?

Whoever bludgeoned JonBenet, if it's not Patsy, is still unfettered and unaccountable.

And if Patsy didn't put that ligature around JonBenet's neck and pull the cord, then that person is still free and unidentified by law.

If I can't accept other abusers and killers getting away with it, especially if they have a psychopathy that could surface again, then I can't accept it in this case just because the Ramseys have successfully presented a facade to the world people prefer to believe, in the face of the reality of what they were able and willing to do to JonBenet Ramsey, for whatever reasons.

I truly hope we never know the truth, if it takes another tragedy to reveal it.

But I truly believe those tragedies could be ongoing right now and the victims once again would have no voice because child abusers know how to play this game very well. And what victim would be willing to walk into a Ramsey-fueled firestorm that would happen if she came forward? If anything, that abuser is more protected now than ever.

It's a mistake to presume we know the Ramseys. We don't. Anything we think we know about the Ramseys is pure speculation.

All we know for a FACT is what happened to JonBenet. It was brutal and whoever committed those unspeakable acts against her has still NOT been brought to justice.

I have talked with enough victims of childhood abuse to never forget that they suffer lifelong consequences of the abuse against them.

And please tell me when the Ramseys STOPPED abusing others? As I remember it, John Ramsey was pointing fingers in his last book. No "other side of suffering" for that Ramsey victim, I guess.

If any of the Ramseys put that ligature around JonBenet's neck and pulled, they are beyond civilization as I hope it exists with our justice system. That was NO ACCIDENT.

If we're willing to allow such abuses to go unanswered and unchecked because the nice-looking rich people just wanted to protect themselves, then we have no right to object to cultures who stone, shoot, or burn women and children for being females who got on the wrong side of males.

It's not over.

It will never be over.

Not until the abuser and killer are brought before a court to account for their crimes against this child.

And if that can't happen, then shame on us.

Because there is no secret here. Just corruption.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  6. BOESP

BOESP Member

Excellent, just excellent, KK.

It is disgusting that the foxes guard the hen house but lawyers make the laws all the way up from the smallest county court system to the Supreme Court, House and Senate. I don't think corruption is a strong enough word but then I don't want to get banned. :ziplip:

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think we can all figure out that BDI. Kolar dances around it because that is all he CAN do, He repeated that "all three family members in the home need to be looked at".By stating this, he is adding BR in as a possible suspect but cannot come out and SAY that he was responsible- for ONE reason only- that BR was under 10 at the time and under Colorado law cannot EVER be prosecuted. In his brief interview he is asked will the case ever be solved and he answers a bit vaguely but basically says no. It can't be solved publicly because the killer was under age. But it HAS been solved. They knew it THEN- they know it now. They all do.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, that is my conclusion as well. The DA was protecting Burke and unfortunately that meant John and Patsy got pulled under the umbrella as well. (Not an "umbrella of suspicion," quite the opposite.) By the time BPD figured out what had really happened, the Ramseys were lawyered up and out of reach. Maybe Hunter got paid off, I don't know, or maybe they had called him in the first place. These are just speculations on my part. But I do think the answer is widely known in Boulder.

9. Tril

Tril Member

DeeDee and heymom, excellent posts!

I guess one could interpret Kolar’s vagueness on the issue of Burke’s involvement in a few different ways, including (1) Kolar believes Burke saw one or both of parents kill JonBenet (2) Kolar believes Burke did it.

I haven’t read Kolar’s book yet (I’m going to order it), but I read somewhere that Kolar considers it a very big deal that Burke was oddly nonchalant about all the police being at his home that morning and was only concerned about what game he could take to the Whites’.

It seemed obvious to me in the brief interview clip I saw that Kolar is convinced Burke did it.

10. heymom

heymom Member

When you read Kolar's book, you will see clearly that he does not believe that Burke was merely a witness. There are many, many things about Burke that were out of place, odd, abnormal. I had never been a BDI person, I thought it was WAY out there, but by the time I read the last few chapters of Kolar's book, it made sense in a way no other theory had. If Burke had been 10 or older, he could have been charged, but as it was, he was too young. So instead, he was protected by his parents so that he wasn't even removed from their custody.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dear Sweet Maob ~ this one needs to be stickied right about now, dontcha think?!?!

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

RIVERRAT HOW THE HECK ARE YOU????

GREAT TO SEE YOU.

All kinds of good things are finally happening with the JBR case.

The best is James Kolar along with other experts, are doing a JBR docu-series on CBS starting Sept 18th.

More later but I wanted to pop in and say HI to RR. Glad to see you back posting.

Love,
    Tricia

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Gotcha covered

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think you are very logical. Count VII states that the person aided in the crime of first degree murder could be prosecuted, which doesn't apply to Burke. If the grand jury had been able to get a quorum (vote of 9+votes) on Count I for John, then his Count VII charge of assisting would've been dropped. If the grand jury had been able to get a quorum (vote of 9+votes) on Count I for Patsy, then her Count VII charge of assisting would've been dropped. If the grand jury had been able to get a quorum (vote of 9+votes) on Count I for Patsy and Count I for John, then their Count VII charge of assisting would've been dropped.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Kolar needed to distance himself from the thought of John being involved. After all, if a clean-cut, mild-mannered, successful business man like John Ramsey could be capable of committing murder due to incest with his daughter, then so could he.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice