New interview with James Kolar (December 2013)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 21, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

An hour long interview with James Kolar by “Generation Whyâ€
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/THt3v932p4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Elle

Elle Member

Oh this sounds interesting, cynic. Thank you for posting this. I will
    watch this later on, today, if I can, but I will find the time, I promise you that!

3. cynic

cynic Member

Unfortunately it's tough to find a spare hour this time of year. :)

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, cynic. Listening to this as I can. Love me some James Kolar!

Listening to Kolar speak to the DNA again, I thought I'd share this link: I came across this excellent illustration of the comparative size of a strand of DNA to...other things. If you "scroll" to the third circle "inside" the one containing the "human", you see how imperceptibly small broken particles of DNA actually are:

http://htwins.net/scale2/

Why some people think those TDNA partial profiles are solid evidence of anything I can only guess. Clearly they'll grab onto anything to conclude the Ramseys are innocent--all other evidence to the contrary.

5. heymom

heymom Member

6. cynic

cynic Member

Don’t waste your time, Heymom. This is a classic troll who is also known as EdmondDantesIII and The Count of Monte Cristo. (Recently banned at Websleuths and Topix and probably more forums that I’m not aware of.)

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I absolutely agree that is who that is! SPAM CENTRAL

8. heymom

heymom Member

Thank you for the heads-up. "He" is very nasty and condescending. I reported one comment he made and it was removed, but he answered again. So I will just ignore him this time. What a jerk. He has nothing to offer but a rebuttal of anything I say.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Finally listened to this interview. (Whew! Holidays are brutal!)

This may be my favorite interview with Kolar. For one thing, it's two guys asking questions who are very knowledgeable about the case, have a lot of really good questions and observations, and get Kolar to relax and give him time to answer at length.

I think I'm jealous. :blush:

I suggest listening as this is a really good recap and expansion on Kolar's book.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice