Announcing Tom Miller's New Book - "JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice"

Discussion in '***Sneek Preview*** - Tom Miller's Book' started by Cookie, May 15, 2007.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

More .....!!!! Can't wait to read it all!!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Looks like things have gone well for Doc Miller, Cookie. Congratulations. A big difference hearing the actual author tell his story, than reading it in any other form.

The JonBenét case has been so "one-sided" with a lot of support coming from TV hosts who knew absolutely nothing about the truth in this case. All RST supported, so it makes a nice change for us to be reading this here.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I have two words for Doc:

True Grit, 'cause he has it.

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

More Soon!

We will be recording more of his readings from Chapter 1 soon! Sorry about the background noise. It's a coffee shop and was packed that night. Couldn't help with all those people moving back and forth. Next recording, we will try to to have less distractions and noise. It was a first effort.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

I just watched it. And it is great and I will buy it and is this your husband who is doing this?

Outstanding he is. You should be right proud. He comes right out and says it on the first page. Maybe one day he can tell us all what the Ramseys have put him through with their lawyers in trying to get this book stopped. Now that is a Larry King Show if I ever saw one. I mean Mr. King wants to be fair doesn't he. Lets get the other side for once - because that sickening display of love for John Ramsey is more than one can take.

I know I have asked before, but do you have even a little idea of how long. I truly cannot wait.

6. Cookie

Cookie Member

Fyi

Yes, Doc is reading the manuscript in the video. I am very proud of him. We will be filming his reading tomorrow night. It is a practice run. We might have to switch from a coffee bar venue to a studio. I will post once the taping is ready.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

Attached Files:

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

One day, please, one day, your husband might consider letting everyone know what he went through to get this published.

Maybe I should not have asked that again and I apologize. I just really appreciate the fact that this book is coming. So thank you.

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

No Apology

No apologizing here sboyd. You are welcome to ask and repeat asking anything you want. Someday we will have an FFJ chat with Doc and then he will tell you all the hoops we have jumped through in the last 5 years.

9. Elle

Elle Member

So far sbod, I don't think Larry King has evened the score. I personally think he caters to the RST 100% Anyone else? Have I missed a few shows?

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

What does RST stand for.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Solace, it stands for Ramsey Spin Team...

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Last Night

Doc read from chapter 1 of POJ. We had exhibit sized posters of the ransom note. The coffee shop was packed and the audience was fascinated with that ransom note exhibit. After the reading, people just seemed to stare in fascination at the posters. We're getting the word out!

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Here It Is

Doc and I just received our copies of POJ. I am very pleased with the quality and layourtof this book. Here is the front cover:

Attached Files:

14. heymom

heymom Member

Cookie, that's a beautiful painting. Who did the artwork?

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

It's Beyond Belief!

For a country that imported our constitutional democracy system, I find it pathetic that the Japanese NOT the Americans published POJ first.

I will find out who is the painter of the cover image.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Cookie...hate to be the messenger...but our justice system is in shambles....

Love the cover. Except for the fact that it's a book about a murdered child whose killer never even saw the inside of the BPD.

I'm quite pizzed at our injustice system today. Someone had better pay attention or we're going back to the Old West.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  17. rashomon

rashomon Member

Great front cover wich speaks volumes: poor little puppet on a string JonBenet, for whom others (Patsy and Nedra) had 'decided' that she should lead a life on stage, permanently being put on display like a living doll.

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

Poj

We're working on it! I can't go into detail yet. I believe the next country that wants to publish is TURKEY.

19. Cookie

Cookie Member

fOR YA'LL

Some posters at another website (CL) are saying that I am an imposter! Fancy that!

Here is a photograph for them, taken from the December 1994 issue of Colorado Womens News, which by the by, I arranged this story of PR with the editor:

Attached Files:

• CWN1.jpg
      CWN1.jpg
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice