Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hir ability to rationalize that which is completely irrational is quite frightening isn't it? Makes one worry about the welfare of hir children and anyone else required to be in hir (self) destructive path.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

IDI Voice of Reason???

Worth noting that every now and then:

For the first time, I agree with someone at the swamp! :eek: With one exception: I do believe that Fleet no longer believes the Ramseys innocent. Maybe in the very beginning, but not anymore

Well said Makai!

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

?? about this "on-line journalist" ??

whew... finally caught up on this thread... and if you don't mind I'd like to make a few comments... first - I am SO glad I read here first thing cause you all have me
    :coffeeup: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Thanks - I needed that!
    Now... quote from Moab snip....

Susan is over there having a "conversation" with FW like he is there reading. I think the name of the thread is Fleet is here reading or something like that...what a putz!

LOL! I know! I've been reading over there - actually I printed out ALL that she had there on the depos and all... so it did NOT disappear from my hands! Can you imagine HOW many people had already copied the parts she already posted... I just can NOT understand Carnes' ruling... sumting wong!! :wtf:

continuing quote from Moab: snip...

She just doesn't get two thinks:...
    2. Sealed by the court means it is the court which needs to take action, not FW as far as contacting her and asking for the threads to be taken down..

Exactly!! :my: What a :(:(:(:(:(!! - as Bette Davis would say!! LOL!

I love this that Jayelles posted quoting jams...

...You are right, I won't say how I got the deposition and -- well, as far as who allowed me to post it, no one did. I made the decision to post it myself and asked no one's permission. What ever made you think someone "allowed" anything? Do YOU ask permission to post YOUR thoughts?

aaahhh....
    :doh: :fishslap: :crosseyed I'm sorry - but aren't those Fleet's words - ?? and NOT hir "thoughts" she's posting.... :jclap:

okay... let me continue on another post, I might be using too many icons here...

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

:rs: ain't THAT the truth, JC! ANY normal person would! LOL!

quote from DeeDee snipped...

I just find her use of the word "clear" simply astounding, as if she has the right/knowledge/authority to clear ANYONE connected to this case.

HEY!! Hirs a on-line journalist!! :jclap:
    and a bit more from DeeDee

And why the Kangaroo Court there allows a total stranger to this case to insinuate her self right in the middle after the fact is totally beyond me. How she has set herself up as the "go-to" person on this case is something I will never understand-...

It was hir shower vision! don't chatcha know... LOL! and I might add 13 minutes before Candy's!!

LOL! what J_R said:

So by hirself's definition of law breaking - if you light a doobie or open a can of beer and then hand them to me while I am in the driver's seat I have broken no law since I did not light up or pop the top?

Jameson = :404:

good one JR!! Nope and don't bogart that joint... pass it along to the back seat!!
    :tbell: :aprop:

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  5. Niner

Niner Active Member

I just wanted to say - that I do recall Jams posted that when she received this anonymous package, she burned the envelope... and I looked through all the stuff I had printed, but it's not there, so it must have been in one of the other threads that I just read... anyway - I do believe she KNOWS who sent hir Fleet's depo!

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2008
  6. Niner

Niner Active Member

sorry forgot I had noted these posts to comment on...

rashmon, I too don't think you're going to get an answer - but if you could post a link - it would very much appreciated!! I love a good laugh!

Elle - I too stayed away from hir... LOL! Don't EVEN want to get on hir mailing list! I think it was shower vision that got hir started on this case...

:jclap:

:yay: . :yay: . :yay: . :yay: . :yay: . :yay:

:floor: good one, Bob! But what a horrible case... I just started reading about this! My G - what a monster...

from a quote from Barbara:
    Yes - I did read that, Barbara... insanity plead?? no way jose - he knew EXACTLY what he was doing - but that's for another thread...

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

forgot some notes I took from reading "Fleet White is reading..." from jams' forum - and just in case you don't read there...

Even as Patsy was facing death White saw no reason to support them? Many people took private trips to make their peace with Patsy...but not their dear friends the Whites?

excuse me - but how would SHE know the Whites never met up with Patsy... was hir camped out on the Ramseys' doorsteps?? I wouldn't past hir though! Oh sorry - this is Mame talking... You know the grass roots reporter - she know ALL!! :reporter: :mame:

and a bit more from Mame...
    None of this makes sense. Fleet White is playing with the court in this depo IMO. Just like he "forgot" on the stand previously.
    He says the Atlanta disputes didn't happen? Is that true?
    So are we saying the Ramsey's were lying in their book?

:idea: well - DUH!??!!!!

oh I love this... (from jams)
    I was going through some files and came across Fleet's deposition. I posted exerpts from it. It was interesting, some small details especially.

LOL! right....

AND!! if you missed this on her thread "Removal of Fleet White transcript"... snipped....
    If he was concerned about the deposition being leaked, I think he should have been concerned years ago when Silverman and others commented on the contents - - not 6 years later. This stuff has been out here for God knows how long. And the fact is, I don't even remember when I got it. It's just another document that came my way somewhere along the line.

right.... jams....
    continuing...
    As for the court, I called the judge's chambers and left a message - an apology for her time being taken up with this silliness when Fleet knew all along that all he had to do was ask and the threads would stop, be removed. But we all make choices, he made his - - and when it was apparent he wanted the threads removed, I did as i said I would - I removed them.

The court was surprised to hear the threads had been removed, I still don't have the letter. But they fully understand my situation - I advised him to contact me if there was a problem - he could have emailed me at any time and ended it quickly. Once I saw whatCandy posted and understood he was still sensitive about the issue, I did the right thing and took it down.

But still wanted to apologize to the judge and let her know I honestly didn't think the man would be upset as he was.

that's hir explanation... :fan:

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Ramseys were NO Friends of the Whites, so why would anyone in their right mind even contemplate the thought of Fleet & Priscilla visiting Patsy as she was dying?! And as far as the funeral goes....we all know that the White's don't wear tacky Hats that were/are a requirement to be in RamLand.

A better question to ponder......Did Barb Fernie attend?

9. Elle

Elle Member

I dont think Jammy Sue needs us, Niner? She has enough enemies to contend with right now, but you have to admit, she sure does keep her enemies hopping. I think Jams thrives on it, Niner. Don't you? It's fascinating to read how each poster deals with her annoyance. It's better than TV.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm fairly sure, but don't have the post, that she said recently she was going thru some old stuff and found her copy of Mr. White's depo ~ like she's had it for awhile.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh! I see you saw it too! :)

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Here is a link to Jammy Sue's latest drivel. See post # 12 on this Topix thread where I answered to several of her false claims, one of them being that fibers from the ligature allegedly had been found on JonBenet's bed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TI6TA01IE2IFGTTOM

I know Jameson (for obvious reasons because she can't :D) won't provide any answers, but exposing her lies in public at Topix may prevent other posters from being conned by her. For unlike at her own swamp, on that forum she can't just delete posts which dont suit her.
    Therefore every newbie NOT following her to the swamp may contribute to that place hopefully drying up one day.:)

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It was rather PR who should have wanted to make peace with the White's. The way they insinuated the involvement of people who had been good friends when they knew they were innocent was disgusting. Of course, in this they were aided by their "dogs" the RST. Look at them crooked and you'd be under that bus, too. It was like the Salem Witch Hunts. But the "witch" was the accuser here.

14. Little

Little Member

Here are just two of the odd statements about the Whites by Patsy.

What a rude statement about Priscilla and also about Daphne + how darned stupid is it to say that you didn't ask what Priscilla knew.

Little

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What mother wouldn't IMMEDIATELY stop whatever they were doing to speak with their FRIEND who might shed some light on the murder? Nobody I know, and I venture to guess, nobody anyone knows would not follow up on a statement like that

"She was beautiful" as per Patsy. Yes she was, but SHE didn't obviously think she was beautiful ENOUGH, for alas, she bleached her hair, fixed her teeth and overall, put a six year old (and younger) through adult "renovations"

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL! No doubt most TV soap opera characters will pale in comparison to 'desperate housewife' Jammy Sue causing all those repercussions on the internet on her pro-Ramsey crusade. :D
    Maybe I could try to get Sweet Sue to talk after offering her something to drink? Chardonnay would be a good choice because it was Patsy's favorite wine.
    Surely Sue would be eager to raise a glass in her idol's memory.
    After having had a few, her tongue loosened, maybe she'll pour out her life story. "In Vino Veritas", like the old Romans said ... ;)

But kidding aside - I'd really like to know what happened in Susan Bennett's life for her to end up as the pathological liar she is.
    Pathological lying almost always has its origin in childhood. For some reason, Susan must have chosen habitual lying as a strategy to survive in the world.
    I think she has become so callous to her own lying and scams that her sleep is not much disturbed.

I didn't know much about Jameson either, aside from some info about the infamous role she played in the Ramsey case and her being the leader of the pack at her die-hard IDI swamp.
    I only became interested in her as an object of study recently, when stumbling across the strange Patricia Letters on the ACR site.
    Delmar England has analyzed a great number of Jameson's posts and knows how she operates. But still I was a bit skeptical when he pointed out that Jameson was dumb and a head case. For I had always thought she must be pretty smart since she had successfully fooled the famous linguist Don Foster.
    But now that I've become more 'acquainted' with Jameson, I can see Delmar was right in his assessment.
    I've just finished reading that incredibly silly "play" of hers. Imo anyone who has read that utter nonsense can only come to one conclusion: Jammy Sue does not have both oars in the water.

Re her not replying to posts directly: the lack of fighting spirit came as surprise to me too.
    For I thought someone beating the pro-Ramsey drum as vigorously as Susan would fight back more directly when attacked. But no.
    While Sue is quite apt a doing things behind people's back, she will cop out when challenged directly.
    For example, instead of replying directly on Topix to my post re her using the hat 'What', she ‘answered’ at her swamp forum instead.
    Again she avoids direct confrontation by hiding in her swamp IDI place, where of course she will get acclamation from her sycophants who will nod in agreement to whatever she says.

Sweet Sue has posted as someone else countless time – her followers know that of course but won't say so. So they choose to play dumb, and Sue can once again bask in the illusion of how clever she is at deception.

Delmar England once offered her a hefty sum of money if she would demonstrate in public how she thought the garrote worked and prove his analysis wrong. Not surprising, Jameson copped out . :D

I have tried to answer some of that in the # 220 post.
    I believe the Ramseys were very angry at Jameson because she sold their police interviews to the National Enquirer.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hirself cannot afford what little public s/he has to know the garrote does not work or hir would have no public. Obviously, s/he and hir minions have never bothered to build one or they would know it was part of the staging.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">[Elle]:
    She certainly enjoys the publicity she gets, be it good or bad (?). I've never quite understood why she was so obsessed with the Ramseys(?).
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I just read #220 rashomon, and you could be right.

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yes I believe so... bad or good - she loves it! Makes hir feel important.... sad! And yes! Better than TV! LOL! Found the link by the way! I had the forum bookmarked and found the thread! Thanks rashomon!

quote from rashomon:
    I've just finished reading that incredibly silly "play" of hers. Imo anyone who has read that utter nonsense can only come to one conclusion: Jammy Sue does not have both oars in the water.

Yep - I read it! and Yep! No oars in the water!! :jclap:

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, I HATE going back through 11 years of MUSH in this case at this point, but occasionally when I have to do so looking for something or other, I come across a little GEM, like this one: I thought jams recently said she doesn't believe she BROKE the law when she posted White's sealed depo? Here she posted excerpts from Hunter's DEPO, which she says were unsealed portions. But seems her current story about believing her posting of WHITE'S SEALED DEPO is not ILLEGAL doesn't match what she said here some 5+ years ago:

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=printer_format&om=107&forum=jbr_evidence

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice