One-on-one with Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Sep 14, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I hate to sound cold....BUT....

"According to his sister, Mr. Wood turned to drink and women."

Maybe the "drink" is why he believes that the Ramsey's are innocent. Either he has killed a few brain cells, or he still turns to "drink"...because a person would HAVE to be drunk to think that the Ramsey's didn't have anything to do with their daughter's murder.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, I don't know about that, Ames. Wood has made enough money and gotten enough "publicity money can't buy" off the Ramseys to
    "believe" they walk on water.

But "drink and women" might explain the many divorces....

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The drink is enough to explain the divorces. Alcoholics can be extremely abusive. Verbal and emotional abuse is often more painful, hence leaves more damage than physical abuse.

We have all seen how nasty Wood can be in his direct insults to Internet posters. Imagine how much more so he is when he doesn't have to mince words - say under the influence, at home alone, with his wife. :rage:

He has always left me cold. I believe the man is a narcissistic sociopath. He belongs with his horse. Any woman that gets involved with him should already know his background and what he does for a living so she does so at her own risk. I can only think of 3 types of women who would even consider being with a man like Wood: 1.) A gold digger so money grubbing that she is willing to risk everything for a prenup he is going to rub her nose in later. 2) Someone with an extremely low self-esteem - likely to have been a victim - perhaps of incest, rape or other violent crime at a young age. 3) A publicity skank (addict.)

:kmg: Woodie

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  4. koldkase

You're probably right, JR. And with your "list", one can see jams' attraction to Wood.... With both of them willing to sell out to the Ramseys so easily, they sound like a perfect pair.

Didn't gutter candy say she read somewhere Wood is on his fourth divorce...or is it fifth? Or no?

5. Little

Little Member

To me, the part about how he admired the attys who "did it for him" is an interesting choice of words. LW is someone who just can't (in his mind) be wrong, which means his father wasn't wrong. IMO LW is forever defending the criminal, not because he feels any moral obligation to do so. Just the opposite. It's his mission to change the meaning of immoral.

Little

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Which is exactly why he and Jameson make such a great tag team.

:kmg: Wood

7. koldkase

OH, interesting observations about Wood.

I can't imagine how devastating it would be to grow up with such shame and violence in your family, watching your parents do their worst everyday until it came to murder. Wood is deeply intelligent, and he must have truly suffered as a child. I do feel for that child.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You're forgetting one thing: bad as his childhood was, he got to live his out, didn't he? That's more than I can say for his client's daughter.

If it were up to me, he'd have a rotten adulthood, too.

9. Levi

Levi Member

This is something interesting Wendy said about Lin Wood, when she did a interview with the National Review:

Lopez: Rita Cosby endorses your book on the back cover. Will you be available as she gathers a legal team as Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern hit back against her book?

Murphy: I’ve worked with Rita for many years, and have had many conversations with her since her book came out. I respect Rita, and I know she is not frivolous about her work, so of course I will support her as she defends herself. In fact, she and I have now both been threatened by Howard K. Stern’s lawyer, Lin Wood. Wood represents Jon Benet Ramsey’s parents, and he threatened me with litigation during an appearance on Larry King Live for my suggestion that John Ramsey was possibly involved in his daughter’s death.
    Wood has called me every name in the book but, what people don’t know, is that right before he wasted all his airtime on Larry King threatening me, he called me on my cell phone, and told me he would sue me if I ever again expressed my opinion about his clients’ involvement in the death of their daughter. He arrogantly warned me to “check his record” and I told him to kiss my a##.His bullying tactics are a dirty trick designed to stop people such as Rita Cosby from digging for the truth — when the truth may jeopardize his client.

Source: http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=YjA0YzA2ZTJhMDdiOWFhYThlNWVjYjgwMGVjMGM4ODU=

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is why we love her!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Love isn't the right word!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice