So many abrasions!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Nedra looks like a barrel of laughs, doesn't she?

2. heymom

heymom Member

I don't know whose idea that photo pose was, but it creeps me out every time I see it.

3. Elle

Elle Member

I thought Burke had the look of Nedra - nose and eyebrows!

4. heymom

heymom Member

Elle, I thought the same thing - Burke does resemble Nedra quite a lot.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Nedra has ears that are very close to her chin line. Most ears are closer to eye level (makes wearing glasses easier). Now that I look at it, BR and JB also both have low ears, and I can't see Patsy but hers are probably the same. Look at Nedra and BR in that photo and try to imagine how a pair or glasses would sit on their nose without ears to hold them.

This is a really creepy photo. Just as creepy as Victorian Death Photography. That is really creepy too.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Some of that is due to Nedra's face and Burke's face being raised slightly (Burke's is more exaggerated).

I think this family shot was suggested by someone else, but I can't remember who specifically.

Are there any photos of Don Paugh at all?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The photo was taken by professional photographer, Judith Phillips, who was a friend of Patsy's at the time. Judith is married to Thomas "Doc" Miller, and she is a registered member of FFJ, although she has not posted for awhile under her forum hat of "Cookie."

You can do a search of the forum and look up the threads where this photo was originally posted by Judith/Cookie.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief. This is the first one I've ever seen. Of course I don't visit graveyards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice