Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by whitewitch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

Wood jumps in whenever things get hot for the Ramseys. Unfortunately, Kane occasionally takes the bait and gets into personal sparring with Wood.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly right and exactly what Wood wanted to happen. His tactic had a two-fold purpose:

1. it kept the Ramseys from answering tough questions or having to explain their many lies and/or story discrepancies

and

2. it created a diversion that got the line of questioning changed to something else.

Lin Wood knew precisely what he was doing with his well-time interruptions and argumentative nit-picking, and that was saving the Ramsey's arses big-time. Without Wood's pugilistic verbal attacks and sparring, the questioning might helped reveal the truth of Ramsey involvement in JonBenet's death and the subsequent cover-up.

3. Elle

Elle Member

I I like how your brains work, Learnin. The Broken glass should have been mainly inside the basement room. John Ramsey can never get his story straight.

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

And I doubt that the brand from the other shoeprint isn't known by now since part of the logo is visible. (I think San Agustin made that claim in the show.) I'm sure the police have tracked it down by now. They probably haven't told him.

(Is it possible that these two shoeprints are plants, part of the staging? If that's the case, I'd expect both of them to belong to Ramsey males.)

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is the letter I just sent Aphrodite Jones:

April 4, 2011
    Dear Ms. Jones,

My name is Tricia Griffith. I own Websleuths.com and Forums for Justice.org. The other night I watched the Investigation Discovery Channel about the murder of Jonbenet Benet Ramsey, and to say the show was a disappointment is an understatement, mainly because it was filled with outright lies. These lies, cover-ups, and distortions about the Ramsey case have gone on for years, and it’s long overdue to set the record straight. Soon I will be sending out a press release announcing our (Webslueths and Forums for Justice) latest project, which will involve taking a transcript of your show and showing, line by line, how the show:

• misrepresented the evidence;
    • suppressed true evidence;
    • didn't reveal facts;
    • and out-and-out lied.

Your biggest mistake was aligning yourself with Michael Tracey. Forums for
    Justice.org and its members prevented the showing of one of his "documentaries" in the U.S. by uncovering one of his most outrageous lies. If you want to know more about how we exposed him, here’s the link to the Michael Tracey Forum: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

I would suggest you start at the top of the page of the Michael Tracey forum and read all the way through; then you will soon realize what a mistake it was for you to have Mr. Tracey as one of your "experts." Also please read an article by Tony Ortega about Michael Tracey. It’s very revealing.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7534

I hope that after you see just how easily we are able to prove your show was wrong on so many levels that you will have the decency to do another show that presents the truth. Until then, I will be telling my 35,000+ members (as well as hundreds of thousands of people who read only at Websleuths and Forums For Justice) about your credibility or lack thereof.

I'm sorry, because at one time I believed you had investigative skills and told the truth. I loved your books. Not anymore. In my opinion based on the sloppy work done on the Ramsey show, you are no longer the least bit credible. In the next few weeks I will reveal to everyone how and why I came to this conclusion.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com and Forumsforjustice.org
    tgrif@xmission.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
  6. Learnin

Learnin Member

Bravo!!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Bravo Tricia!

I look forward to what you're going to reveal.

Cherokee wrote:
    Well said Cherokee. I love your choice of words here. [​IMG]

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,
    Well said and complete. However the links in the letter don't work for me at all. I sure hope they work for her. Anyone else having trouble with them?

The sad part about Jones show or any like it is that so many folks only see the show and believe it because it was on TV! They couldn't dream that someone would go on TV and tell falsehoods. I didn't see the show as I don't get that channel but from all that was said it was a crock all the way through. Same old same old Woody base or Smit based hoopla.

Thank you for writing it. I hope she understands what you are saying and takes it to heart. too often "stars" don't even read the mail but some little staffer of no importance does all the reading. You may have struck a nerve because of the web sites and the sheer number of us who follow along the path of justice with you. Thank you and what Elle said........BRAVO!

9. Cherokee

Thank you, Elle. :)

I'm sorry, but every time I think about Lin Wood, I want to slap the living daylights out of him! :steamed: And that's just for starters to say "hello"! LOL

10. Cherokee

Same here, Zoo. The links won't open for me either and give the dreaded 404 message! Tricia?!!

11. Elle

Elle Member

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

13. fr brown

fr brown Member

What was Jones' new DNA evidence?

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

15. Elle

Elle Member

16. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, Moab, for getting me back in when I forgot my own username!

Every time something about JonBenet comes on the tube, I freak out and start yelling at the TV ...

And then I have to come here for some sanity.

Aphrodite Jones is just another sick person whoring out JonBenet. Anyone who looked at the case would know the facts.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You know heymom, believe it or not, it has happened to others too! ask whitewitchone ..I mean whitewitch1

Actually Tricia used to try and sign in using THE QUEEN and she was locked out too, LOL.

Welcome Home!

18. Elle

Elle Member

Nice to see you here again heymom. I missed your wonderful posts!

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know the answer to this as I haven't seen the full program. I don't get that channel. All I've seen are the two videos on the program website linked to here, earlier in the thread.

Over at topix they don't seem to know what the heck it was, either, though, and some of them saw the show. Of course, some of those who are posting about it are about as clear as mud on the DNA evidence anyhow, so there's that.... :tsktsk:

20. Karen

Karen Member

I have watched this show twice now and have it recorded. The only new DNA evidence I understood about was the DNA evidence that was used by Mary Lacy to write the exoneration letter to John Ramsey. It is refferred to at the same time the letter from Lacey was being mentioned but not in any sort of great detail. Of course, for Jones, THAT was "new" evidence, just like those crime scene bootprints she claims were not enetered into evidence. This whole show was a joke and anybody participating in all the misinformation and all the one-sided information should be ashamed and hopefully someday have to face Jonbenet herself and explain their part in this ongoing travesty.

Just as I'd feared would happen when Patsy died. She's been made into a martyr. Too bad for Jonbenet who is truly the only VICTIM in this case. Not Patsy. But Patsy is the focus all over again and now that she's dead, she's the real victim according to well, just about everything I read and see about this case anymore.

I'm so sorry it ends this way for you Jonbenet. Patsy always wanted your spotlight. Now she has it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice