Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by whitewitch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OH CRAP. They don't work for me either.

I swear I cut and pasted them from the webpages. I don't know what the hell happened.

Wait, yes I do. I cut and pasted the letter from a post on Websleuths and didn't get the whole link. I should have cut it from the post before I posted it on Websleuths. Does that make sense?

So yes as I babble on here they did work for her and I will fix them now. LOL.

2. Tricia

Links should work now. I stand corrected. I did send her bad links. Hopefully she will read my addendum.

Heading back to bed. Gallbladder surgery has me a bit wiped out.

Tricia

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the info, Karen. Honestly, seeing the two online segments of the show, I'm not sorry I missed it, other than it was supposed to have "new" video, and that's always interesting. But with Aphrodite exclaiming, "LOOK AT THESE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS OF THE BOOTPRINTS! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN LOGGED INTO EVIDENCE? WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ABOUT THESE BEFORE?!" while she's looking at photos clearly marked "CRIME SCENE PHOTOS," which she just stated as such HERSELF, and with lame San Agustin answering as if he has no idea, I could see the quality of intelligence in this production. Perhaps I should say LACK of intelligence, meaning more of Team Ramsey's mindless disinformation, served up to the Ramsey groupies, who are the only ones gullible enough to ignore what even they can see is blatantly wrong.

Oh yes, Patsy had her VICTORY! But those she left behind will pay the piper for her. Alex Hunter learned in the worst way that our sins catch up with us, and the deeper the transgression, the harder the retribution. I wouldn't wish Hunter's fate on anyone, not even Patsy. But my wishes have nothing to do with it, and my fear is for Burke Ramsey; too bad in all their Bible reading John and Patsy never read about the sins of the father....

4. koldkase

Don't worry about it, Tricia. You made the effort and if she wants to get to the links, she will. I doubt she's that detail oriented, though, as this program proved: things like plain English don't sink in with her anyway. I swear, I thought the WORLD-CLASS investigative team of Smit, Ollie, San Agustin, and Tracey were pathetic enough, but this woman makes them look...well, less pathetic than she, anyhow.

Hope you get well soon! Otherwise, I'll have to send someone to help you:

[​IMG]

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome back, Heymom! :jumpie:

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

((((Nurse Ratched)))

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Who punched Tracey in the mouth is what I wanna know! Somebody deserves a Trophy for giving him what he earned after presenting Patsy's Parting Gift in the Freaky Form of John Mark Karr...:puke:

How nice it must be to swallow (hi mame) the fabricated Proof that the Ramseys are Not Guilty, but I too am the type that can't help but notice that all of this fuss was created to protect the killer(s) of a 6 year old Child and I have a very hard time not being completely disgusted with those that pull a paycheck producing those Lies! What a wonderful world it is to have FFJ where others like myself have to be the only chance that JonBenet has left. Thank You All!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

What are you doing, girl? You should be in bed just after Gallbladder surgery. Hope you have a good recovery. PLease take care of yourself!

Thank you for fixing the links. Love, Elle

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I just came across this, it's pretty funny. Apparently Aphrodite Jones is not doing too well as far as verifying facts. She did a show this week on Anna Nicole Smith.

Howard K Stern (a Lin Wood client) did not like what she had to say, and he gave an interview to Inside Edition:

http://insideedition.com/news/6093/howard-k-sterns-response-to-aphrodite-jones.aspx

Yesterday, INSIDE EDITION told you about a new show, "The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith," airing on the Investigation Discovery channel. Now, Anna Nicole's former boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, is reacting to statements made by the show's host in our report.

The host of the show True Crime with Aphrodite Jones told INSIDE EDITION that Anna Nicole Smith's former boyfriend and lawyer, Howard K. Stern had just taken over ownership of Smith's Los Angeles home.
    She also suggested that Stern could kick Larry Birkhead and his child with Smith out of the house. Stern tells INSIDE EDITION that is not true.

Stern says ownership of Smith's home was never transferred to him personally but rather to Smith's estate. He says he did not receive any financial benefit because Smith's daughter Dannielynn is the sole beneficiary of her mother's estate.

Dannielynn now lives in the home with her father, Larry Birkhead.

10. Tricia

Thanks Sabrina. It seems Aphrodite might be getting a well deserved reputation for lack of fact checking.

This project is going to be really good and I am very excited about it. Just need to get over the soreness and I'll be raring to go.

11. Cherokee

:floor:

RR, you get me every time when I least expect it! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it!

12. RiverRat

teehee

I have to BEE Me, Moab! Just like Tricia posting from Pre-Op, we will never quit what we started!

I absolutely HATE the commercial for A's show, anyone else?! Video of JonBenet that transforms into Anna Nicole!!! What is she saying?! That JonBenet was a child Anna Nicole or she would have ended up like Anna Nicole if she were not Murdered?! OMG - Does this mean that we are on the same side as Howard?!

I only watched once, hopefully someone else can verify for me, but I don't remember them (Team Ramsey) talking about the Stun Gun...did we finally have that Myth kicked out of the mix?

13. Cherokee

Who you calling "Moab"? :fishslap:

14. RiverRat

Uh Ohhhh

I deserve that Fish Smack! Even though it was a compliment! :martini:

15. koldkase

Ah...Chero...Moab...Moab...Chero...quit complaining and pass the vino! :pirate:

Tricia, Sabrina, Heymom, Rat...long lost Guttah gossip groupies have returned, so if we could only get Jayelles and Zotto back, they could throw us a big Guttah Spring HO-down! Woohoo!

16. RiverRat

Thanks, KK - I think! Howeverrrrrrr, the ho down is going to have to wait as I have a Hissy Fit to throw instead...

While viewing the ever popular Imus this morning, the show cuts to the view of Downtown NYC...guess who has her own huge, GAWDY Billboard now because of this freaking show?! Yep - six year old JonBenet has hit the Big Time in a very CHEAP & Heartbreaking way.

Shame, Shame, Shame~
    RR

17. koldkase

Very sad, Rat. Many a sleeze has ridden on the back of JonBenet to get a little fame and fortune, and I guess that will ever be true.

What surprises me is how every time I see JonBenet's name or hear it mentioned now, it's a bad joke punch line, or used as a scandalous example of bad parenting, with the child-as-adult beauty pageant tarnish only making Patsy look worse than ever.

Miss Aphrodite blew her rep up with this one--if she had any to start with.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RIP, JonBenet...

...if the world will let you.

I hate to see the poor baby being exploited again by know-nothings, for ratings.

19. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

It's true. You are my hero. :)

20. Tricia

Hi All.

Let me update you on the project. Because of my gallbladder surgery and then the Anthony trial I have not had time to put the rebuttal information concerning the Aphrodite Jones show in Discovery I.D. on the web.

I had hoped to have a full rebuttal and send out a press release announcing it but couldn't make it happen.

However, it is only postponed. It will happen.

Even if I had the rebuttal up for everyone to read no one would notice because of the Casey Anthony case.

However, there is a chance by the time JonBenet's birthday comes around in August there might be some Anthony overload and we might be able to get some attention just because it is something different to talk about. That's what I am hoping anyway.

I was updating some people on this exact topic when, it must have been my thoughts that made her rise up and go forth and spew her vitriol about me because,Candy is complaining that I haven't done anything on the Aphrodite Jones show. She is really foaming at her mouth. Damn. I can feel the rabid spit coming through the computer screen.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T9KIQNOGOGOI39DVG/p3

Post 50 if anyone is so inclined.

So there you have it. Haven't forgotten just got overloaded and ran out of time but it will happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice