John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Why Nut, I'm (I guess, even tho it pizzes me off) enjoying your pointing out the yet again Ramsey lies.

A parking garage into a robot. Indeed. They can't fool us.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Zoomama. It's a slow go, but, thankfully, we're seeing some improvement.

I agree with you about Why Nut's comparisons. I'm thinking I may even put them on a new thread that features all the contradictions and falsehoods in John's new book, so those who are interested have a handy reference guide.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Kudos Why_Nut. I'm afraid this is one book I won't be buying. How depressing that he couldn't be bothered to check his previous accounts.

Deary me.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Exsqueeze me? Perhaps your memory is a terrible as mine at this point. Back to page one: MOI.

Yeah, still sums up my feelings about this. :justice:

Sorry to hear your little darling is ill. Hope she's good as new soon.

5. koldkase

That's been the Ramsey MO from DAY ONE: We can't be bothered.

6. koldkase

Hey, Thor: it's a robotic parking garage...made with Legos. :yes: :no:

Hello Elle and Zoo.

Why Nut, can you share some of those anti-anxiety drugs? Cause you have to have something to get you through this.

I read one report on a JR interview and JR tells the same BULLCHIT STORY about some stranger approaching the Christmas parade car! Oh! That's the intruder! Who knew all about the Ramseys! And wrote just like PATSY!

MEDIC! MEDIC! SEND MORE MEDICS!

Here's my fav from yesterday (sorry if it's already been posted, I missed it):

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-unsolved-case-is-dead-killer-still-at-large/

That's pretty much a description of everyone, right? That's about as close as the Ramseys ever wanted LE to come to finding the killer. :rolleyes:

7. cynic

cynic Member

8. koldkase

I see you already posted the article, Cynic. I KNEW THAT! ;)

I knew I'd read the "just days before JonBenet was found killed" statement somewhere. Sorry I reposted part of this above--mind just can't do this anymore. :abnormal:

So a few days before...which in fact was Dec. 6th or 7th, and she was murdered on Dec. 25th/26th. Re-writing history--TEAM RAMSEY'S SPECIALTY.

Notice how JR hesitates and distances himself from Patsy and JB here: “It’s very bizarre,” he says outright. “And, it certainly– Patsy and JonBenet didn’t approach it that way. We– they just did it for fun.”

That's guilt rewriting the script, IMO. Remember when Pam Archuleta told one of the Ramsey's reporter/shills how JR and Patsy argued about the pageants because JR didn't like them?

Wow, the Ramseys were so frightened of this CHILD KILLER they had surveillance cameras for a WHOLE YEAR! Whew! That murderous revenge expiration date couldn't come fast enough for the Ramseys!

Oh, wait. It was THE MEDIA the Ramseys feared, NOT THE KILLER. I get so confused by...you know...strange priorities. For example, I'd be GRATEFUL the media were helping protect my family if a CHILD KILLER had targeted us. Silly me.

And JR remembers the tip he got from inside the BPD so well, it's one thing he gets right every time; he wrote exactly the same thing in DOI. Important things he remembers with precision; it has never been revealed WHAT SNITCH INSIDE THE BPD CALLED JR TO TIP HIM OFF, has it? Who was this snitch working for, anyway? Amazing how much JB was betrayed by the time her body was cold.

It's so dumb, it's worth repeating, isn't it? :laffbig:

There it is again! JR doesn't get worked up over JONBENET'S MURDER. No, it's when he can take yet another dig at the BPD that he gets all red in the face: JUST BECAUSE WE REFUSED TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR 4 MONTHS AND COULDN'T BE ELIMINATED AS SUSPECT THE BPD LET THE INTRUDER GET AWAY! ALL THEIR FAULT! BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS! NOT OURS! WE JUST HAD A LITTLE ACCIDENT...I mean, I have moved on to forgiveness.... :angel:

Okay, that's all I can stomach today. Thanks for making me SICK! LYING, DECEIVER! :puke:

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

It is Schroedinger's Prison. Is the offender alive? Is he dead? Until the prison gates are open, he is both alive *and* dead.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Huh!? You already have him on your wall? :censored:

11. Elle

Elle Member

Move over I'm joining you KK! :puke:

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Weren't Patsy and JR away (on the second of the two NYC trips that Holiday season) that weekend of the Christmas Parade? Wasn't that the weekend where she won Little Miss Christmas and got the Santa Bear as a Pageant prize (I believe the pageant organizers were the ones who ID'd the bear eventually)? Also, wasn't that the excuse Patsy gave for not recognizing the bear (that she was not present for that pageant and didn't actually see JB get the bear)?
    If I recall, Nedra and her husband babysat JB and BR that weekend. That was the Christmas Parade where photos showed a rather sad looking little JB in a tiara and red cape riding in that car.
    The Rs never saw any strange man run up to that car- they weren't even there.

13. Cherokee

Thanks, KK. I'm hoping we're over the worst of it.

What I MEANT about you showing up was ... since the part of the thread where Karen started posting the discrepancies she remembered from John's books off the top of her head. Then Cynic came in with John's barf-o-matic interviews and inconsistencies. Next was Why Nut and his comparison of what John wrote in DOI versus his latest book of "poor me" fiction. Luckily for you, you got here just before I sent the Guttah Posse after your boo-heinie! We can't have a Lizard Lip roasting without YOU!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  14. Cherokee

Isn't THAT the truth!

15. Cherokee

Thanks for posting these links, Cynic! I appreciate everything you and the other FFJ posters are doing to document this latest assault on the truth by Team Ramsey and their cohorts, the fawning, brainless media.

I don't believe I can watch John's lying lizard drivel without an extreme response of physical revulsion. After listening to John's sanctamonious merde' for 15 years, I've reached my limit.

16. Cherokee

Ha ha, I actually LOL when I read John's asinine statement! Of course, "the killer" is either alive or dead! And they are either in prison or they're not! When you've made up an intruder that doesn't exist, then they exist everywhere!

:rolling: Well, of course! Schroedinger's Cat has nothing on the Ramseys!

17. Elle

Elle Member

It's 11:43 pm here folks.I was watching a show promoting three young Italian tenors and then when it was finished I changed the station and who was on the screen but John Ramsey being interviewed about his new book.

I find him a strange type of man. When he was talking about his young daughter JonBenét, there was no trace of any sadness in his eyes at all as he was talking about her. I don't know who the woman was doing the interview(?). I had just clicked the arrow up one notch on my tv and was stunned to see this interview some of you had spoken about. I'm right next to the Buffalo border, and here in Canada we do get all the American stations. I almost switched my tv off as it was close to midnight.

Ramsey was almost half smiling through all of his conversation. The young woman did make a remark about him being quite well preserved in spite of this tragedy - words to this effect! He very quickly told her you have to be like this or you can be badly damaged. I think I heard him say ..."It's a gift you give yourself - "forgiveness!" I could have slapped his face! "badly damaged!" What a conceited A$$ he is! I know what it's like to lose a son, my youngest five years ago, although he was an adult, and the father of two children, my heart breaks every day for my loss. I wish I could have slapped the stupid grin off his face!

In other words, you can't allow yourself to be badly damaged just because you've lost your youngest daughter. For those of you who watched this, you must have spotted his stupid grinning face. Somehow I feel he is in for a very rude awakening!

18. Cherokee

And to add fuel to the fire, John's book is published by a "Christian" publishing house called FaithWords, headquartered in Nashville, a division of Hatchette Book Group. It's not enough that John is shoving more crapola-on-a-cracker down our throats, he's doing it with a holier-than-thou slant. He wants to tell us how to get to the "Other Side of Suffering" because he's such a model of Christian faith. :puke:

I'll tell you how John got to the "Other Side of Suffering" - MONEY! And lots of it, and powerful friends and connections, and a corrupt DA's office in Boulder, and an idiot DA named Mary Lacy who doesn't know DNA from BS!

I could forgive a "horrific, domestic accident" as Dr. Henry Lee called the Ramsey case, but I cannot forgive the Ramseys throwing innocent people under the bus (and STILL throwing them, as stated in John's new book), negatively affecting the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of case players, and then continually keeping themselves in the public eye with self-serving garbage and lies in order to rehabilitate their image!

John KNOWS Patsy wrote the ransom note, and he KNOWS there was no intruder! It is beyond comprehension how he can sleep at night. It's time to give up the charade, John! We are literally sick of it!

19. Cherokee

Oh, Elle, once again I offer my deepest sympathy on the loss of your son. I know there's not a day goes by that you do not mourn for him. That is why the grinning Ramseys never did pass muster with those of us who have sufferered the loss of a loved one. They smile and smirk and act like it was all in a day's work!

John said he was "well-preserved" because forgiveness was a gift you give yourself??!!! What does he have to forgive himself for? Hmmmm, John? Did you make a little slip up there?

I have run out of words to describe John's particular brand of crap. He mouths platitudes and what he thinks he's supposed to say, but just as we've said before, he has no idea how to express real emotions because he doesn't FEEL those emotions. What can he say? That he's glad they got away with the cover-up of JonBenet's death? That he's happy to move on with his life and get his "honor" back, that he was so upset about losing? That he knows they pulled one over on us, and an intruder will never be found? That would be the truth, and John could speak those words with real emotion. Unfortunately, he has to stick to his script. And the lizard lips keep moving.

20. cynic

cynic Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice