Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Can you imagine how BPD felt?!!! I'm sure they knew about GJ result. It was like celebration and the funeral at the same time. Horrible unjustice.

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm so pizzed that I could pound this computer into a thousand pieces but ecstatic that some of the jurors have finally come forth!!!!! Hopefully, this will kick start this thing big time and at least get some civil suit started.

3. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

BINGO!!!!! I'm with you! Besides Kolar's book, this is one of the BEST news for looong time.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha, Learnin, if you listen to the last section of Tricia's radio show, you will hear a raving maniac, by the name of Cherokee, who sounds so mad, she's practically rabid! :D

I know Tricia just about had whiplash between Cynic's calm, due process explanations and my wild-eyed, Mary Lacy's head on a platter, rabble-rousing speech! lol

What you heard, my friends, was 13 years of FRUSTRATION and ANGER at all of the lies we have been fed ever since Alex Hunter stepped up to those microphones in October 1999 and said there would be no prosecution of the Ramseys. There were three years of lies from the Ramseys before THAT, but we still had hopes they would be prosecuted.

The Ramseys, and their spin team, have lied to the world over and over again by saying the Grand Jury didn't vote to indict. The IDIs and Ramsey apologists have held that "fact" up as the cornerstone of their defense: If the Grand Jury saw all the evidence and didn't vote to indict the Ramseys, then there must not have been any evidence AGAINST the Ramseys, therefore, they are innocent!

Au contraire! We always suspected, but now we know the truth - the Grand Jury DID vote to indict, but Hunter (always in the Ramsey's back pocket) refused to prosecute!

Tonight's Scoreboard:

THE TRUTH - 1

THE RAMSEYS - 0

5. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

...and it's very important that GJ finds Patsy and JOHN responsible. Not just Patsy like it was portraying for many years...but BOTH of them!!!! So, no more 'innocent', 'poor me', suffering John Ramsey anymore. Huge blow to ex-CEO, isn't? Hope his new wife thinks twice before getting in bed with him tonight:).

GJ findings should be printed in capital letters across every main newspapers around the world.

'The grand jury voted to indict both John and Patsy Ramsey on charges of child abuse resulting in death.'

6. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Cherokee, you was the VOICE for many of us today on Tricia radio. Thank you for your dedication, wisdom and passion!!!!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Chero, I heard Tricia's show and you sounded just fine. I was just as mad as you.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, OM4U and Thor!

It was like the more I talked, the madder I got at all the BS the Ramseys have gotten away with all these years, and to add insult to injury, Mary Lacy added to the crap pile, KNOWING the Grand Jury had indicted her beloved Ramseys! She DELIBERATELY obstructed justice and proclaimed the Ramseys innocent based on nothing but her own wishful thinking.

Tonight, I was trying to hammer home my main two points about how this new piece of information is another nail in the coffin of Lacy's worthless exoneration of the Ramseys, so that if anyone in media was listening, maybe they would start the ball rolling on an investigation of Mary Lacy!

It will only be by exposing Lacy's motives and criminal behavior, in colluding with known suspects, that we can have her bogus exoneration erased! DAs ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EXONERATE SUSPECTS! How in the world did Lacy get away with this? Why didn't someone in Boulder and/or Colorado stand up and say, THIS EXONERATION IS NOT VALID and therefore, no one can say the Ramseys have been exonerated by DNA!!!

I'm sick of seeing that lie reported time and time again in the news media! If there is to be no trial, and the Ramseys are to forever get away with what really happened to JonBenet, at least I want the lie of their "exoneration" stopped!

If we can't have justice, then let us have the truth!

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Cherokee--you were dynamite.

10. BobC

I'm laughing! Man, Miss Cherokee was on the WARPATH!!!! Tricia was saying "yeah but I..." and Cherokee would cut her off with "AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!!" Hee hee! That was awesome! I think Cherokee should be Tricia's co-pilot on all things Ramsey related!:toast:

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just too crushed to enjoy this redemption. Shame shame shame.

12. BobC

This story is not over, RR.

13. RiverRat

It never is...it never is.

Come on Boulder! Stop ignoring the obvious...I am begging you.

I think we all knew this is what happened with the grand jury but for me that did not soften the blow. Mega thanks to those that helped with this confirmation!

14. BobC

It's too bad Charlie Brennan never donated his spine to the former DA's office--those invertebrates could have used one!

15. RiverRat

Amen

Quite the comfort having you around here right now Bob!If nothing else maybe Nasty Nancy will rear her ugly head so we can sharpen our claws...

16. BobC

John Ramsey is not breathing easy right now--trust me. And he has good reason to be nervous.

17. RiverRat

That gives me a warm feeling all over so thank you! John is perfect for discussing that pesky prior and chronic erosion of the private parts of JonBenet.

18. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm glad you expressed the anger of the many who knew something was rotten in Boulder!

19. cynic

cynic Member

20. BobC

Let's hope Kolar rides this wave of publicity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice