Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I came in yesterday to comment, but when I arrived, I just couldn't do it. Today it is the same thing. I can't even bring myself to read the pages of comments.

What in the hell has the world come to? I am fed up with the corruption, dishonesty, greed, inequality, and total lack of character that is permeating society today.

Outrageous.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Linn Wood is, as usual, pretending to be outraged. He thinks the grand jurors were "confused" about the child abuse allegations, and thinks if the incredibly likeable John Ramsey had been "allowed" to testify before the GJ, they'd have voted differently.

Uh... yeah.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Patsy photos

I'm already sick of seeing Patsy's lying mug in these photos accompanying every article.

Also, if you look at the Daily Camera article, you can see a photo of the grand jurors, which breaks their anonymity. Anyone know any of them?

Fleet and Priscilla White, where are you???

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know how you feel, Driver. I've written and rewritten and rewritten some posts I've then just dumped.

For one thing, this isn't a shocking revelation to us. The only shock is that for some reason, those who knew the truth are now talking and blowing another Team Ramsey lie out of the water.

Kane ran that grand jury and he implied many times he was convinced the Ramseys were involved. He left the case burnt out, he said himself. I imagine the reason was because he saw first hand that Hunter obstructed the investigation and indictments at every turn.

Steve Thomas then revealed in his book exactly how Hunter destroyed this case. Hunter himself spoke about it many times on TV, and it was clear he was speaking for Team Ramsey: remember the "5 point scale of handwriting anaylsis" which in fact didn't even exist until THE RAMSEYS spoke of it and how Patsy scored at a non-existent 4.5 on the end of not writing the note? Hunter repeated that many times, straight from the mouths of the Ramseys. In fact, it was just disinformation and spin, and Hunter was fully on board.

See, now I'm already so disgusted, because I could write for days and days in this post about how many times and ways Hunter blew this case--on purpose, in my opinion. :headache:

But the Ramsey phone records he refused to subpoena...PUT ON MY HEADSTONE: GET THE DAMNED PHONE RECORDS!! :banghead:

5. BobC

Various news media are trying to get to Hunter but he won't answer his door. People are now questioning whether or not his going against the GJ is even legal. Apparently this decision falls into a "gray (legal)area."

It sort of makes you wonder why he bothered with a GJ if he wasn't going to go along with their wishes. We were fed the line (at the time) that the GJ was called to get more information and records--but if that were its purpose, nothing seems to have changed.

6. cynic

cynic Member

A few videos – warning, some of the “analysts†are clowns.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UUiZVcoWHws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4frqK8-krUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iiU1haUj46A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8coCGEjeX_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qq5KS3koPps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. cynic

cynic Member

The usual spin

The usual and expected spin from Woody. :wood: :moron:

But Lin Wood, the Atlanta lawyer for John Ramsey, said, "I have known for years that Boulder prosecutors did not file charges against John and Patsy Ramsey because the evidence to prosecute them did not exist."

He said Monday that any reported "confusion of the grand jury over child abuse" could have been addressed had the Ramsey parents testified, as they repeatedly offered to do. Wood also pointed to the 2008 findings from then-District Attorney Mary Lacy that DNA tests ruled out any Ramsey family member's involvement in the girl's death.

"The DNA tests performed after the time of the Boulder grand jury not only prove the Ramsey family to be innocent and the grand jury wrong, they also make former District Attorney Alex Hunter a hero who wisely avoided a gross miscarriage of justice," Wood told CNN.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/28/justice/colorado-ramsey-indictment/index.html

8. BobC

Has Dan Abrams lost his frikkin mind?

9. heymom

heymom Member

Does anyone wonder...

If Tom Kolar's book has helped to bring the GJ members out of hiding??

:couch:

Seems an odd time for this to be coming out into the open now...

I'm just sayin....

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha, sorry about that, Tricia! I know I was preachin' to the choir, but I cannot STAND the fact that Lacy's phony DNA stunt is being used to defend against this latest revelation about the GJ indicting the Ramseys.

Think about it, if Lacy hadn't done that, imagine how the GJ news would have been received! Every time I read a news article about it, or read comments, the idiotic statement, "but the Ramseys were exonerated based on DNA evidence" is made in their defense. Lacy's fraudulent DNA farce is being used to negate the fact the Ramseys WERE INDICTED BY A GRAND JURY!

It makes me so angry that Lin Wood, Bryan Morgan, and a host of brainless talking heads are declaring Alex Hunter a hero, when he intentionally subverted justice and refused to do his legal duty in prosecuting the Ramseys!

And don't kid yourselves. John Ramsey will never be tried for anything. The best we can hope for is that little by little, enough people who know what really happened will be as angry as we are, and more of THE TRUTH will leak out. Thanks to her lying parents and their cohorts and enablers, it is all the justice JonBenet will ever get.

11. BobC

You said it, C. If I hear one more time that the Ramseys have "cleared..."

12. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Dear Tricia,

Here is the 'What to do next?' list or should I say the 'wishing on stars' list?

1. Peer to Peer Discussion

- Send invitation for interview/discussion with Peter Boyles and Carol McKinley;
    - Try to get any 'talking heads' from any tv station to participate in your radio show (even if he/she is pro-Ramsey);

2. Get (written or oral) comments from experts

- ST, Mr. Kolar, ex-BPD investigators, ex-DA assistants
    - compile the list of answers (from well known attorneys!) for the following questions:
    a) Does Hunter break any law by not reveiling GJ findings to the taxpayers in 1999?
    b) Does ML break any law by exolerating the suspects indicted by GJ?
    c) if any of the above questions has 'yes' answer then
    'what legal action should be done NOW to expose the above violation?'

3. Petition for new Grand Jury or Void of Exoneration

I understand that this is the long shot. But I do hope that as the USA taxpayer citizen we have all the rights to ask the elected officials for action to correct mistakes performed by ex-administration. And if this particular action (call for new GJ) is not fisiable then at least current BDA must publicly admit the wrong 'exoneration'. So, we need your leadership and expertise for these Petition(s).

Regardless of the above, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for everything you've done and continue doing!!! With respect, your WS and FFJ member.

13. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Why oh why won't the Whites come forward? I am thinking they aren't going to do it unless or until John Ramsey dies. Could it be that they are afraid of him suing them ( w/ Lin Wood on his not-so-white horse) or is it something else?

What is stopping them?

14. BobC

It's only been a day or so. On the other hand the Whites probably never want to hear the name Ramsey.

15. Cherokee

Get Charlie Brennan to write an article quoting DNA experts on how the Ramsey's AREN'T cleared by DNA!

Have Brennan quote Kolar's book about how the "touch DNA" of five men and a woman were found on JonBenet's clothes, and instead of Lacy's lie about it being from one person.

Have Brennan explain that we all have "touch DNA" donors on our clothing.

Have Brennan tell the world that (1) Lacy had no right to "exonerate" the Ramseys, and (2) Lacy's "exoneration" was not based on DNA evidence but on Lacy's desperate need to help her beloved Ramseys. If Lacy couldn't manufacture an intruder, ala John Mark Karr, then she could at least use faulty DNA results to "clear" them.

If Charlie Brennan will write an article on Lacy's fake DNA exoneration, that will help the cause of justice and truth more than anything else we can do, because his article will be picked up by the national press and cannot be ignored.

Lacy's DNA farce is the last wall of defense for the Ramseys and their apologists. We need it knocked down once and for all!

16. heymom

heymom Member

Daily Camera article includes Tom Kolar's book!

Daily Camera article

Scroll down to the very bottom of the article, there's a graphic there, a timeline, and the very LAST entry is Tom Kolar's book, "Foreign Faction!"

:cheering:

methinks Mr. Kolar's book might be causing some ripples in the Boulder pond...

17. BobC

18. Cherokee

Bob, I was just getting ready to post the same article/poll from the LA Times, but it's now down to 72%.

John Ramsey must have called all his golf buddies and everyone in Haddon's law firm go vote in the poll and bring down the SHOULD HAVE PROSECUTED numbers.

Attached Files:

19. Cherokee

Right after I posted, it went to 74%. So about 75% of respondents believe the Ramseys should have been prosecuted.

I daresay it would have been 95% or higher if Lacy hadn't performed her DNA magic trick!

20. heymom

heymom Member

The poll is currently at 69% - looks like the Ramsey Spin Team is on the job!

:banghead:

From the article that follows the poll:

In 2012, JonBenet's father marked what would have been his daughter's 21st birthday with an interview saying he regretted putting JonBenet in the public eye as a beauty pageant contestant.

John Ramsey was promoting his new book, "The Other Side of Suffering."

Sorry, John, you're not on the other side yet. Har har har.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice