Rest In Peace, JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

My Dear RiverRat,

You are the angel my friend. What you did today is so heartwarming.

Thank God JonBenet has you to remember her on this day.

Hmmm why would that picture be upside down? Maybe JonBenet is telling you her case is about to be turned upside down and everything is going to shake out...Could be.

2. Karen

Karen Member

Oh Tricia, why do I have the feeling you know something none of the rest of us know....yet? I knew there was some reason I feel re-engerized about this case. I just hope things happen soon. We and Jonbenet have been waiting a long long time for something good to take place. Thank you for the hope you bring in that last post.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You are all Welcome

And Thank You for the responses to both situations......

I am still a little, oh I don't even know what the right word is. All I know is that while visiting CaptainRat's kids for Christmas, I noticed on the map just how close to Marietta that we were - as a matter of fact on a side note - anything about Atlanta SUCKS - I am still stuck up here since the traffic was at a standstill last night but the in-room jacuzzi and wireless internet access helped out majorly after driving for so long!!!

After we droppped the kids off, we went on the mission to find this cemetary. Drove right past it at first, it's in a neighborhood of homes, so I didn't expect it to be where it was and the gates were closed! We drove around to turn around and came back to find the gates open now and I could see the Angel Tree immediately, so I knew right where to go. CaptainRat stayed close behind and let me do my thing....I sat on the bench for a moment and took in how tiny her grave is and how different it would look if it were my own child's grave - Heaven Forbid - and noticed that Beth did have flowers that looked fairly new, but nothing new for Patsy or JonBenet.

Then I took the first picture with my old camera phone that has tons of pics on it that are all normal......the rest of the story you know from above. I had the Captain come to me and look for himself to make sure that I hadn't lost my mind, so he can verify all of this. He turned my phone upsidedown and it STILL stayed that way in the lens....at that point I decided that I had bonded enough with a little girl that I had never met and turned the camera off or I would have more to share since I passed right by Patsy without even looking.

Now I fear being labeled a kook or a liar because of my experience, but I am not surprised that JonBenet decided to visit back with me and I will keep praying that it is for the exact reason that Tricia stated.

Oh well - hitting the cuzzi and then the road now - see you guys back in SUNNY Florida!!! How do you people live like this?! Ugh.....cold and rainy is NOT for The Rat!

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What a thoughtful way to pay tribute to a little girl you had never met. How blessed we are to be among those who still care.

You and Captain Rat are good people, but we already knew that

Such a shame that nobody from her own family visited. Each year that passes makes US her only family. Sad

5. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat,

It may just be a fluke with your camera. I forgot to mention this happens to me all the time. When I took a few shots of the evergreen at the front of my house before Christmas, two of them were rotated to the right. I just took this to be something the camera does all by itself because it does happen a lot. I hope this makes you feel better. When I save it, I then rotate it back to the right position. I have had this camera for five years now, and this happens all of the time with me.

Strange things do happen to all of us. Sometimes we can find a logical answer, and others leave us wondering? In your case, it was a bit strange when you were right beside JonBenét's grave, and this would have thrown any of us, but I do think its camera related. Mine is a Finepix A303.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:mears: was using the camera on her phone, I think, for the two pictures she posted.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I went back and did read that, Moab. I still think by the same token it is related to the photo procedure. I think with my camera it happens at random. I haven't seen it happen with my cell phone, but I'm sure it will.

8. Elle

Elle Member

<OBJECT id=atff style="Z-INDEX: 100000; WIDTH: 1px; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 1px" classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

</OBJECT>http://www.fixya.com/support/t491909-camera

Camera
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var g_tryMail = 0; function addthschng() { if($i('at_email') != null) { addthis_sendto('email'); } else { g_tryMail++; if(g_tryMail < 20) { setTimeout(addthschng,100); } } } </SCRIPT>

posted by gabby999370 on Apr 05, 2008

i was taking automatic pictures and it just turned upside down and i want it to get back upside down
    <!--Comments--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>// <![CDATA[if(typeof LIB_LOADED == 'undefined'){document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="../../include/lib.js"></scr' + 'ipt>'); }// ]]></SCRIPT>I know someone who can solve this problem
    <SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!-- AddThis Button END -->

<!--Clarification requests--><!--Same problems-->
    <!--End rv-->Best Solution

posted on Nov 16, 2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    pigamous3

Rating: 100%, 1 votes

If you're looking at the face of the phone, there will be volume adjustment buttons on the left-hand side. While using the camera, try pushing those buttons to get the picture back to the way you want it. The top button (volume up) will flip it upside-down or right-side-up. And the bottom button (volume down) will do a mirror image effect.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You certainly could easily be right Elle. but isn't it spooky it happened at JBR's grave?

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Rat, thank you so much for doing this. Pictures of her little grave help keep us focused on who this injustice is about. Another year, more sideshows...no justice.

I am always shocked at how careless the family of JonBenet is about her grave. I don't even understand whoever is putting flowers on Beth's grave not putting some on JonBenet's as well. They were sisters.

And were there no flowers on Patsy's nor Nedra's graves, Rat?

11. Karen

Karen Member

I'll wager it was Lucinda who put flowers on "her" daughters grave. I doubt she would buy flowers for Patsy OR Jonbenet or Nedra or any other Paugh relative that is buried there. Just MO.

12. Elle

Elle Member

RR was certainly in the right place for something spooky to happen, Moab. I have an open mind and I wouldn't rule it out.

13. RiverRat

That would be the logical solution that I've been looking for, Elle! I will have to give it a try and see if it works....fine time for me to learn a new trick though!

14. RiverRat

Yep! Just tried it and the top button on the left flipped the view! Thank you so much for checking into this for me as we just knew there had to be an explanation for this! I will still consider the timing a wonderful coincidence though!

15. RiverRat

From my digital camera

12/27/08

[​IMG]

16. RiverRat

From the Bench

[​IMG]

17. RiverRat

The Angel Tree

[​IMG]

18. RiverRat

And Patsy.....

[​IMG]

19. RiverRat

How tiny......

[​IMG]

20. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

When you look at the perspective from the length of the beautiful roses, it really does hit you how small that grave is. Such a tiny, defenseless little girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice