JonBenet's ghost??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That's my vote, too! Hope they squash him.

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

Evp

Well, I have that show on 'remind' for tonight - so will probably watch and 'see' what happens!

There is a lady, Sandra, that does this EVP; hopefully, no one minds if I post her link here - if not, just delete!!

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile

she helped in the Laci Peterson case...

ya never know, though!!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I hate to tell y'all, but this is the absolute lowest Lou Smit, Michael Tracey, and Court TV ever hit.

If these people are psychic, then I'm the Queen of England.

It's the Lou Smit "intruder" theory in every single detail, quoted chapter and verse. Word for word, I'm telling you.

The "psychics" use that "replica of the home" on a soundstage--basically a floor plan taped off, and not much more, spliced with the old video of the home taken by "someone" in the house long ago when it was empty. The rest of the time, they stay on the "outside" of the actual home fencing in Boulder, wandering around and "acting" like they "sense" this and that. You'd have to go far to find acting this bad, too. I bet the current home owners trying to see the house now are livid.

Smit tools these psychics around town, even to the White's house...yeah, bet the White's loved THAT! Smit "feeds" them questions, and I could deliver the answers they give word for word without so much as a pause, because WE'VE ALL HEARD IT A MILLION TIMES BEFORE.

And even WORSE, they have the SAME SMARMY, LYING VOICEOVER GUY TELLING WHOPPERS I don't believe ANYONE CONSCIOUS IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE LAST DECADE CAN'T DISPUTE: "UNTIL NOW only LE has known that the intruder used a stun gun...." I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! :no:

And Michael Tracey has to get HIS RAT FACE on camera, of course. Telling more GOSSIP: He had a student who judged the last beauty pageant JonBenet was in, and she asked a STRANGE MAN next to JonBenet how his daughter did and he said great!!

And to EXPLAIN the pineapple THIS TIME, they show the killer hiding in HER closet, her waking up and going downstairs and lo and behold, EATING THE PINEAPPLE ON THE TABLE ALL ALONE! The intruder followed her and STUN GUNNED HER INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS!

I tell you, these people are so stupid, I cannot believe it. I just cannot believe there are people who will tell such lies, who even find a market for this drivel! But there they are, airing it, and you KNOW they made money off of it. These people are really the worst cons and frauds--and I'm including Michael Tracey and Lou Smit in this group of lying parasites--that have ever put their disgraceful lies to the name of JonBenet.

The bottomless pit has no end.

4. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, and the head bash was NEVER mentioned. I thought that when they said that after the stun gunning, and she was taken to the basement, and woke up...that they were going to say that he hit her on the head with something. BUT NOOOOO...they say that he stunned gunned her AGAIN. Where did the head blow come in then?? Also, if this guy entered using his own flashlight, as the "Psychics" said, then why did he have to find, use and wipe down the Ramsey's? Did you notice that when that one Psychic was reading the RN, he said..."it says here NOT to put the money in an attaché, to put it in a brown paper bag", then he says..."I think that he saw that in a movie".

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

I had to turn this chit off. The minute I saw delousional Loose Mitts and Bucky, I thought, that's it. I don't want a heart attack. I watched awhile, then turned it off. Aholes.

6. koldkase

Good move. I watched to the end because they said AT THE BEGINNING that there would be...YOU KNOW IT'S COMING...NEVER BEFORE SEEN EVIDENCE.... I thought, well maybe Smit and Tracey, to actually have a reason to put this junk on TV might show a picture or two we haven't seen. BUT NO. JUST NEW LIES SAYING WE HADN'T SEEN THIS OR THAT OR NO ONE KNEW WHAT WE ALL HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS!!!

Oh, what a disgrace. Smit and Tracey have finally proven themselves to be exactly what we always knew: RAMSEY SHILLS who are out to MAKE A BUCK OFF OF A MURDERED CHILD, and they don't give ONE GOOD GODDAMN about her murderer being caught, what she went through, nor how they have EXPLOITED HER FOR EVERY PENNY THEY CAN SQUEEZE OUT OF HER HORRIBLE DEATH.

I swear, it makes me shiver to think of what a cesspool of evil surrounds this case.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just for a moment,

I had a feeling they were going to name the real killer when they walked down town and stopped before a 3 story building and guess what!!!? It was the building were Access Graphics used to be. Then I thought AAH haa this is it JR will be named. But darn it didn't happen. They sure ground out the same old same old. and I too, waited to how they would explain the blow to the head and didn't even mention it.

I too almost turned it off when I saw loose mits but then I thought maybe we see some different photos. But no. And once again they have ignored the facts that John broke that window previously and White moved the suit case under the window. Oh well I shall not watch any more of their programs since I know now how they perform the cases. Stupidly! It's theatre not science or evidence. Yuck

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And good ole boy JR never lifts a finger to sue these guys like he does everyone else and their theories...why? Because it points AWAY from him and his dearly departed patsy...(double entendre intended).

9. Carol

Carol Member

I watched this last night on TV. I couldn't believe it. The announcer kept saying that everything John and Carla were sensing were in sync with what only detectives knew. Baloney. Everyone knows about the stun gun theory, the open window in the basement theory, etc. And John the psychic being taken by his senses to a building which once housed John Ramsey's business and saying this building had something to do with Jonbenet's murder was a bit much.

The actor the show got to play Jonbenet's "real" killer looked just like that crazy guy Mary Lacy brought back from the Philippines. Strange.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Smit points to the scuff mark on the wall...like this is some BIG piece of evidence that the "INTRUDER" climbed through the window. As you said, we all know that John came through that same window after locking himself out of the house, how does SMIT HEAD know that the scuff mark wasn't made by JOHN'S shoe?

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and literally made me sick to my stomach to witness the main Ramsey enablers enact their fantasies. The only premonition that was correct was the Pearl Street connection!

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

River Rat,

You go girl! That's the truth.!

13. Niner

Niner Active Member

I TOTALLY agree with you all (from post #22 of KoldKase) and on...
    total Bull ****!! When Lou and Tracey came on the screen - I too ALMOST turned it off - but of course HAD to watch til the end - to 'see' what JonBenet had to say... "hello" ?? what is that **** about??!!! LOL!!
    Oh well - another day, another $$ for these people. I too was going to believe these people - but am NOT going to watch ANY of these programs ever again!! And I agree - no 'hit' on the head. Also noticed that she had tape on her mouth while he was strangling her - but we ALL know there was NO mucas or anything on that tape... which there SHOULD have been if she had been screaming and crying with that tape on her....
    ok - I'm done!! :stupid1: :flipper: :lame:

14. AMES

AMES Member

Not only no hit on the head...but, also no changed underwear, or broken paintbrush insertion, either. He brought a baseball bat? WHY? And a flashlight..and a camera? But, OH...he had this planned for a LONG time, says Karla. Didn't sound too prepared to me. When he climbed out that window, hoisting himself up with the suitcase...how did he grab onto anything to get out of the window...I mean, he had his hands full with a baseball bat, camera and flashlight. He brings stupid stuff...but, is hoping that the Rams have just the stuff he needs to make a garotte, and to pen a RN?

15. koldkase

Oh, no, I am not buying the "Pearl Street Mall" BS for ONE SECOND! PUUHLEEEZE! He's driving from the mountains to downtown Boulder BY PSYCHIC GPR? And "OH," we see him saying, "No, not that street...not this one...OH! It's THIS ONE...turn LEFT"...and VOILA! He's in front of a building TRYING TO LOOK UNFAMILIAR WITH IT ALL...and it's...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...ACCESS GRAPHICS!!

NO way. NO HOW. Not unless they remove my brain and put a TURNIP in its place will I believe that man never heard of AG before that filming, never HEARD of Pearl Street Mall as its home offices for YEARS AND YEARS, and NEVER ONCE KNEW THAT WAS JOHN RAMSEY'S COMPANY? His "psychic abilities" was his road map to the former AG building like his acting is guiding him to an Emmy for this show. :floor:

And oh, neither of these "psychics" EVER heard of Smit's INTRUDER THEORY before they came to the EXACT DETAILS BY PSYCHIC ABILITY? :floor:

I tell you, I've seen more convincing con acts in two-bit carnival side shows. Tracy HIMSELF said IN THE PROGRAM that THIS IS THE MOST INFAMOUS UNSOLVED MYSTERY IN THE WORLD. But MIRACULOUSLY...these three psychics...NEVER HEARD OF THE DETAILS TRACY AND SMIT HAVE NOW WASHED THE PUBLIC IN DOZENS OF TIMES THROUGH THE YEARS! Add in the number of times the Ramseys appeared on air over this murder, add in the number of times WOOD, OLLIE, LACY, AND PERV KARR have been on TV spreading the BULLCHIT...WHO ON THIS PLANET WITH A TV COULDN'T HAVE SAID EXACTLY WHAT THESE THREE SHILLS SAID? :floor:

It's really a shock it has come to this. All those who have considered Smit and Tracey credible...if they're not in the RST Wackadoodles Gang, I can't imagine HOW they can watch this CON GAME and not walk away thinking SMIT AND TRACEY LIED TO US ALL ALONG. Duh. :steamed:

16. koldkase

Oh, they played every scam they've run in this case to the HILT. How surprising they didn't get PERV KARR HIMSELF to play the roll. With the production values we saw, they probably couldn't meet his quote: gas money to get there.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

(Moans in frustration)

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You said it.

Lou Smit has sunk to a new low, if that could be possible. He already had no credibility with me, but a few fence-sitters had given him the benefit of the doubt. One even theorized that he was playing a game with the Ramseys, pretending to believe them to get close enough for a confession. Smit's involvement in this one-sided, fact-deficient, psychic-psycho lunacy proves that theory false. Lou Smit really is as demented and delusional as we originally thought.

And then there's rat-faced Michael Tracey preening for the cameras; Mr. Ethics-in-Media himself, spouting nonsense and not caring one whit that the whole production is devoid of the truth or documented evidence. Tracey will do anything, even cavort with two-bit carnival "psychics" who are no more psychic than a bag of carrots, to get his weasel nose on camera and 15 more minutes of fame.

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't have their bosom buddy, Mary Lacy, on the show, reading her love letter to the Ramseys as the grand finale. They could have had fireworks and Mary and John Ramsey riding off into the sunset together while Smit and Tracey threw rice and pieces of pineapple.

Court TV/Tru TV ought to be horse-whipped for showing this piece of garbage. A backed-up sewer would be preferable to the effluent provided by Smit and Tracey and shown to viewers as real evidence in the Ramsey case.

Of course, no one can show, or tell, the REAL facts of the case without getting sued by Lin Wood and the Ramseys, so only lies can successfully be propagated in the media. And I don't need a psychic to tell me that.

19. AMES

AMES Member

I wondered if he had his script taped to the inside of his sunglasses. He wears them, rain or shine...for every show. What is up with THAT? Is he trying to look cool or what? He looks like an idiot, wearing them in the rain. WHO does that?

20. koldkase

Now that you mention it, it's probably some kind of wireless electronic device he uses. You may have hit the nail right on the head...or the audio device in his ear.

I have to tell y'all that Smit and Tracey KNOW their audience! Oh yes they do! The Ramseyites are at the swamp and sycamore asylum singing their praises, so impressed. OOH YEAH THEY ARE!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! These mush for brains really are TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE KILLER IS FROM THIS SHOW! A few even say they feel Smit might have "coached" the psychics, but they go right on discussing it as if the psychics and Smit are on the up and up! I will never, if I live to be 2000 years old, be ready for how dumb these people are. NEVAH!!

Oh, you think I'm kidding? Huh? Huh? Well, here is a post maimed made about the show in response to a question from Wackadoodles, and I don't think I've ever seen a more stupid group of words ever put together: move over Lucy and Ethel, the bar for dumb broads has been shattered.

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?t=3483&page=8

I rest my case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice