Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by whitewitch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

2. Why_Nut

Click on the image below and you will be able to see the complete segment featuring the Christmas party on the 23rd. Aphrodite did incorporate a few seconds of the video from the 1994 home tour, but they can be identified...the home tour clips are the ones with the front door opening, the image of the Christmas tree where nobody is standing by it, and the footage of the camera coming up the stairs and entering the Ramsey bedroom, where you can see a fire burning in the fireplace.

[​IMG]

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you WhyNut for posting this information here. I had a problem with the sound. As for the home tour, who in their right mind would want half the town going through their home because it had some historical interest. Not while one is actually living in the house. This doesn't make sense to me (?).

As for Lou Smit going in through the basement window, I would have thought he was too old to do this for starters and probably hurt himself in the process, just to prove it could be done.

Seeing Lou Smit making an attempt to go through this window reminded me of John Ramsey stating he had gone through this basement window when he had left his key. More than ever I don't believe this ever happened (?). Looking at Lou Smit entering this awkard basement window, he appears to be a much slimmer man than John Ramsey, who is more broad shouldered and therefore would have had some difficulty going through this window. As many of us have all stated. He never went across the street to the neighbour who had a spare key(?).

I was never convinced about the stupid window theory. However, the Ramseys were desperate, and everything and anything was thrown in as a reason to prove it was an intruder.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Many Thanks for clearing that up, WN!

5. RiverRat

6. RiverRat

There are a couple of videos at the above link - not that I recommend them...

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Many thanks to you Why Nut for posting those videos of the latest crock. I will say that seeing Loose Mitts crawling in and out of that window in slow motion just looked creepy and something out of one of my beloved horror movies. I've just watched until that one, will need to catch the others as I don't have that channel.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I will say this: it's wonderful to see all of you here again. Missed you!

I don't get the Disc. ID channel, so I haven't seen the show. I did see the commercials and that told me exactly what I knew was coming. Of course it's Tracey, who has to have a tabloid TV fix every so often, probably to keep his job because he's so irrelevant every other way at University.

Aphrodite Jones is dead to me now. What a sellout. [​IMG]

So JR is hawking another book? Oh, finally doing his best to find that old intruder? NO? Didn't think so. Just making more money off his molested, murdered child. Typical Ramsey.

Don't worry about the show, though. Nobody believes that crap who knows anything about this case. I'm not that bothered, I guess, because it was exactly what I expected. After the lies Smit told under oath in the Wolf suit, I'm over expecting anything else from the Ramsey shills. They always get away with it, because our justice system is not only corrupt, as OJ and the Ramseys have taught us, it probably always was. Now the Ramsey shills have bought the media, as well, so it's pretty much a done deal that the truth will never come out except for that which inadvertantly slips through the cracks of their cover up, unseen by them because of their ignorant incompetence.

That's where we come in. :highfive:

Again, great to see y'all here for one last throw down.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  9. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

I would love to see some of the still frames. I know the show was a crock but I still would have liked to have seen it, especially since it sounds like there were things shown that haven't been seen before.
    TIA, Why_Nut.

10. RiverRat

Why-Nut - can you confirm for me/us that the window was replaced with an completely different frame than what was originally in place that day? That is something that always bugs me...

11. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

I remember JR saying (while looking at "crime scene" photos with Lou Smit) that he remembered the window opening "the other way."

12. RiverRat

Thanks, WW - I'm looking around for the pictures that show that...just surprised that John did not remember to go along with Snow Job! The window that Smit is shown shimmying thru is Not anything like the original window - that was broke for a while after John's alleged strip-show... :sick:

13. RiverRat

The Devil & Ms. Jones...

Shame, Shame, Shame...the FACTS need to be included in a follow-up to the blatant MisInformation you are distributing!

"The Denver Post
    November 29, 1994

[snip]

BOULDER

Historic Boulder's 11th annual Historic Homes for the Holidays Tour starts Saturday. Seven homes in the University Hill neighborhood will be featured. Once a cow pasture on an isolated hill above Boulder, development began here in the 1890s, with lots selling for $ 9.22 each. Today, the neighborhood features a variety of architectural styles and mature trees."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-tour-boulderhouse1994.htm

TWO YEARS - Not 2 days before Jonbenet's Murder!!! I Demand a Correction!
    RR

14. RiverRat

And YES - that is Fleet holding the video camera. Fleet White, the man that looked in the empty room that JonBenet was later found in After her father spent some free time in the basement.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this RR. For sure, Patsy Ramsey has the pen in her hand here.

Sometimes I feel John Ramsey was brought into this deal after the accidental death of JonBenét. For sure "confusion" sets in with this case
    as Patsy deliberately intended it to be.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You have got to be kidding me, Aphrodite. You are looking at crime scene photos of the Hi-Tec/shoe imprints, and you want to know why this hasn't been entered into evidence and the public doesn't know about it? Not only have we known about it for 10 years, these photos have been on TV and online about that long, as well. Not only does the Boulder Police Dept.have them in evidence, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS WHICH YOU EVEN POINT OUT. Also, transcripts of Boulder detectives discussing that Burke and a close friend of his owned Hi-Tecs have been available online for nearly as long.

Do the RST carry some kind of airborn virus which immediately renders those who come in contact with them stupid? Does anyone even bother to do the most basic research before putting together this crap? I am not surprised San Agustin either missed something that obvious or failed to be honest about it, though--complete dolt. But Aphrodite was a major disappointment; I expected more from her. She's lost all credibility with me.

Re: Dr. Pennebaker, who specializes in handwriting CONTENT, is, amazingly enough, the sole person on Planet Earth not to have read this ransom note in 14 years, in spite of its infamy in his very own field. Well, at least he got his analysis right: yeah, a woman close to John wrote the ransom note, and we know who she was. Good job. Dr. Pennebaker. We'll add your analysis to our long list of experts who know Patsy wrote that note.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hmmmm, Dr. Pennebaker's analysis says a woman close to John wrote the ransom note, and she just happened to have handwriting AND linguistics that match Patsy's, had motive and opportunity to write the ransom note, knew details of John's bonus pay and family jokes, and had time to write and practice the note INSIDE the house ... now, who could that be?

Can you say PATSY RAMSEY?

I can.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  19. Why_Nut

There is something odd to be found in the window comparisons. Note that the crime scene photo shows three windows, with each window divided into four panes.

[​IMG]

Why is it then that the left and middle windows (when Smit went through them) were divided into four panes, but the rightmost window has very obviously been replaced with a single pane?

[​IMG]

Clearly at least two windows were replaced, since the right one is obviously not the original and the middle one was broken and is no longer so.

20. Learnin

Learnin Member

By jove, you bring up a good point, Elle! After seeing how narrow that entrance was to the basement window, I can't imagine John breaking into the house through that obstacle instead of just breaking a glass near one of the doors. If he went through there, he had something to hide that night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice