Rest In Peace, JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi RR...

First of all, thank you for bringing the roses to Jon Benet's grave for us...You are so thoughtful and kind....Nice of the Captain to accompany you as well....What did he say about the upside-down picture?

I think that those who have passed over communicate with us in whatever way they can RR....Sometimes it is in dreams, thoughts, the bringing together of people or objects....

Interesting observation about the little pinwheel turning when there was no wind too....I have heard of sudden air movement and cooling in connection with spirit visits but never witnessed it.

I have also never heard of an image in a camera or cell phone camera ever reversing like that...I'd like to think that it was an acknowledgement from Jon Benet.....But whether of not it was, I do know that her young spirit knows we are still here supporting her....Wouldn't it be just like a playful youngster like Jon Benet to play such a prank on one of her friends?! :)

RR, I am so glad that you made that visit and I dearly hope that you will always look back on it as a positive experience with Jon Benet using perhaps the only means she has to say hello!

I will tell you of my own experience in the first year after my mother passed over. I was in deep mourning for a long time and had a hard time coming to terms with no longer having her here in my daily life....I felt sort of abandoned.

My mom was an amateur potter and had made me a number of pieces of useful and decorative pottery for our home. Shortly after her death, her special creations one by one met with accidents and were broken. Of course, each time I was greatly saddened as if losing another piece of my dear mother's legacy.

After the sixth piece of pottery broke within as many months, I finally came to the conclusion that my mother was using one of the few means that she had available to communicate with me and let me know that she was still watching over us and our home.....Perhaps sending me the message that it is the spirit of a person that is everlasting and our world and worldly things are only temporary....This is the message that I believe I received from her and so have found it comforting and have felt more connected to her ever since.

When I told my brother about my thoughts about Mom communicating with me in this way, he said that she had communicated with him in a comforting way but refused to tell me the details as he thought it might freak me out...He sort of indicated that it had something to do with reincarnation...Now you need to understand that my brother is not into any sort of religion at all...A very stable business type, no nonsense, but he seemed pretty sure of the communication whatever it was....Wish I knew! But needless to say, I do believe in communication from the afterlife, and I think that it comes in many forms to those who truly care about those who have passed over.

Voyager

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And those were tiny baby roses at that.......

3. RiverRat

Let's just say that after this visit, my Sweetie GETS IT completely now and has no more questions on why RiverRat is around from time to time. When I realized that I was only 30ish minutes away from our Little Girl - I would still be kicking myself if I had NOT taken the time to adorn her resting spot with something as beautiful as she.....I will consider this as another one of the special moments that I have had to opportunity to experience while helping keep this case alive - YOU know what I mean........

Thank YOU for sharing your story, it is a comfort to hear others experiences. I still cannot figure out how I hit the wrong button as it is not where I normally take hold of the phone when using the camera feature. Here is the photo after I flipped it rightside up:

[​IMG]

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks again, Rat, for making the journey for all of us. I've been there a few times and it is so tragic to see that little grave, to think of a little girl there.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Sometimes we're sorry when a logical answer presents itself RR, but at the same time it also gives us peace of mind. Having said that, I do know there are a lot of unexplained spiritual happenings.

Just standing in front of Little JonBenét's grave must have been overwhelming for you. You did a great job with your photography.

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

Patsy would have been 52 years old today.
    Trained for a life permanently displayed on stage, guided by the erroneous belief that an outwardly glamorous life is all which matters, all Patsy could choose was denial after the horrific domestic homicide occurred on that tragic Christmas 1996 night.
    "Grace, Love, and Faithfulness Through All" it says on her gravestone. Interesting. Faithfulness toward whom? Toward the family member who helped her stage the scene because he too had something to hide?

7. koldkase

And "Through All"...yeah, we know.

8. RiverRat

So what if John happens to be out of town right now.....they have this thing called FLORIST that will deliver for you in your absence.....geez John - make me feel sorry for Patsy, why don't ya? Very revealing once again.....

Elle - the only thing that bothered me is that I didn't feel worthy of a Special Visit since I did not know this baby girl before she was taken away from this World - But - the time that I did spend with her WAS very Spiritual to me, even if it was via technology. It is my belief that modern technology and the internet put John Ramsey in the position to have pulled off this Inside Job - His Words, not mine - and that one day, we will see it come Full Circle as the internet is what brings him back down.

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Rr....

Look at your picture again...The one that you said you have flipped right side up...It is reversed and the writing on the grave stone is backward. It is like a mirror image of what the camera should have taken....Want to explain that to me?

Thanks,
    Voyager

10. Elle

Elle Member

For sure RR you will have played a very big part if John Ramsey is ever accused, with your loyalty and determination to see Justice for JonBenét Ramsey. I admire you for having gone to this cemetary and taken all these photographs as a reminder of what happened to this little girl in Boulder, Colorado, on Christmas night.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, I noticed right away that not only was the photo upside down, it was backwards as well. I still can't imagine how the cell phone camera managed to do that!

12. RiverRat

We definitely noticed.....but able to explain it?! Nope! Hopefully Elle will show up with another solution, but I felt it in my heart, so I know what's what - it just makes me sad that I was all she had to visit with.

13. Karen

Karen Member

Yep I was wondering why Aunt Pam didn't leave flowers or something on Christmas, especially since that is the anniversary, not just that it's Christmas. She tried to be so front and center claiming to have some inside knowlege to make herself seem important but now that all the cameras and reporters are gone where is she? She must not have left anything on Patsy or Nedras graves either. We knew JR had already moved on but there being no indication CAP hadn't been there is very sad. What a family.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You'd also think any R friends in the area might go and spend a few moments remembering. Maybe they were worried they'd run into a family member there ( obviously they needn't have worried) or if seen, they'd be "looked at" as a suspect.

15. RiverRat

DeeDee

There you are.......did you pick up any vibes from the pictures?!

16. RiverRat

Yep. A One Time Plastic Plant Purchase is all that it seems to take to pay honor to the family members no longer on this Planet.

17. koldkase

I was thinking...Burke turned 22 last month. He's a man now.

18. RiverRat

We shall see......

19. Karen

Karen Member

The problem with some of this is that if someone, say Burke for example, were to be re-interviewed he could simply say "I don't remember or I don't recall" like Patsy did and now that it's been sooooo long ago then that would be accepted as a ligitimate answer because to be perfectly honest I don't know how a lot of people who would certainly have been good witnesses in 1996 and 1997 will be able to remember some details that would be needed to wrap this up. I don't mean to be so negative about this and I'm very excited about this new decision by the DA but I just think it might be too little too late so to speak. I hope not.

20. RiverRat

I doubt that any of us are holding our breath......this is the only way though to keep JonBenet's murder from being completely ignored.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice