Anybody see this National Enquirer?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Oct 24, 2010.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It was a post of Zoomama's. She asked if we knew 100% fact that the Rs called friends over BEFORE the 911 call. When I replied, I forgot to use the "Quote" function.

2. Elle

Elle Member

<TABLE id=post185884 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #32 [​IMG]
    <!-- status icon and date --><!-- / status icon and date -->
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info -->zoomama wrote:<!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_185884 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

As you can see DeeDee I got caught up in this question from zm! :)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. brenk

brenk Member

JR golf clubs

Looking at the picture of JR golf clubs made me think how odd where
    they are located.

I know my hubby plays golf...he always keeps his in the garage..easier
    to get them in the car.

Maybe he didn't play very often?

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yea, that bat sure rested in about the last place you would expect if it was actually placed there by the perp. What's that grey area just behind the kitchen?

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Telephone records also would reveal if John called LM Security. I worked for defense contractors for about 40 years and, if my daughter had been kidnapped (by a "foreign faction"), I sure as hell would have called my company security before calling the police. If I couldn't get security (but I'm sure I could have) I'd have called my boss to get him to raise security. I have no doubt that security would have called the FBI. Also, it would be interesting to know if he called his lawyer before or after her body was found.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is why I have never been able to get past Alex Hunter burying those phone records by refusing to get a subpoena. No way do I believe that anyone whose daughter was believed to be in the hands of kidnappers from a "small foreign faction" would call the BPD instead of his company, an international defense contractor with a set and well-vetted protocol for just that kind of contingency.

It didn't happen like the Ramseys said it did, no way.

7. koldkase

First, a clarification, just in case it's confusing to others, as it's confusing to me when I see a post by "kk"; we are two different posters here--I'm koldkase, she/he is kk. So I'm not answering for kk, just me. :grin:

You got me to thinking about that gray area in the floor plans between the kitchen and the butler's pantry. I realize I had somehow turned the kitchen around in my head because there was in fact a "kitchen window" with curtains between those two areas--i.e., the "window" was not to the outdoors.

So then I got to thinking, not only is that odd, but as I look at the floor plan of the kitchen closer, I see that I was attributing that gray area to a countertop, but it's not, as you can see the countertops outlined in a much smaller space to scale with the rest of the kitchen. Then I see that the kitchen sinks are way to the right end of the kitchen, with a jutted out counter section between the sinks on the right and the stove and walk in fridge and ovens on the left. Very awkward. There's an entire countertop between the two critical cooking/prep areas, and that butts up to the "window" to the butler's pantry, with a difficult to reach space with a tiny vegtable sink in the corner. Odd kitchen entirely.

Here you can compare two different floor plans. There is a photo in the case library of the kitchen where you can see the window and curtains, as well.

Edited after looking at a closer kitchen photo of counter/window: I think the "gray space" is an outer wall that the Ramseys made an interior wall when they remodeled. I'm guessing they built the butler's pantry on the other side of the kitchen window, and some of that gray area is the countertop in the butler's pantry. I've seen that countertop before, but I'm having to look for a photo of the countertop in it. It might only be available in videos/programs on the case, but I know I've seen it. There is a long countertop just on the other side of the window, on the inner wall of the butler's pantry; the outer wall has the glass door to the outside. I'll post a kitchen photo I found that may clarify.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  8. koldkase

Kitchen photos with window facing butler's pantry:

The first two were taken after the Ramseys had moved out, I believe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a crime scene photo, taken that morning, I believe:

[​IMG]

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Interesting- The "faux window" seems to have been a Patsy thing. The two "windows" over the twin beds in JB's room were also fake- there was only wall behind them, no window. Maybe in JB's case, their Atlanta home had windows and Patsy had the curtains and bedspreads made to match. I guess she wanted to make use of them.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Well, Patsy said in her interview that he didn't play very often, and that she couldn't even remember the last time that he played. Funny thing though....if he didn't play very often, why did he want PP to fetch them for him?? It was on the "list" for Pam P to get. WHY??

11. AMES

AMES Member

If I am not mistaken..I am about 99 percent sure that it is stated in her interview that the jacket hanging over the chair at the bar, in picture number 3...was the one Patsy had worn to the Christmas party the night before. Why would she hang it there?...I know that she was lazy...but, good grief. Right across from the breakfast area where the glass with teabag, and pineapple in the bowl, were found. Patsy admitted to having a few glasses of wine...and she had some packing to finish. Maybe she came in...was tired...took off her jacket, threw it over the chair and since the bar was so messy (see photo number 3), decided to go into the breakfast area, and have a glass of tea to wake her up so that she could finish packing...while JB ate the pineapple. Just thought it was a very odd place to leave her jacket, and it's a little bit too close to that breakfast area, where the pineapple and teabag were found. Take a look at the floor plans....the chair with the jacket slung over it, is thisclose to the breakfast area.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

We know why! It was the place where the missing pieces of the puzzle were! The cord, tape, and JB's original panties as well as the remaining panties in the size 12 set.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

This is a picture I hadn't seen before- what site was it on? Also, the jacket does look black, not red/black/gray, but it may not show up well in the photo. Maybe this was Patsy's OUTER jacket, or coat. The one in question was more like a suit jacket- for indoor wear.

14. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, that is what I meant...outer jacket. She talks about it in one of her interviews, when shown that picture. Pretty sure it was the one that she wore that night to the Whites party. I cannot remember the site it came from. I have seen it before it was posted on here. I think maybe acandyrose, but I am not sure.

15. AMES

AMES Member

My point EXACTLY!!!!

16. Karen

Karen Member

Yep. It puts Patsy in the kitchen with the pineapple and tea.

17. Karen

Karen Member

I remember reading somewhere, maybe DOI, that they didn't want items left in the house that might get broken in to and stolen. Maybe they couldn't be replaced for some reason. I'm not convinced the missing items were stashed in there. I'm thinking JR wanted them because he didn't want them to come up missing with people going through the house. Remember he didn't trust the police according to DOI.

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh BobC, if only that was /or is the case.

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Post #43 by KK,

You mention the odd place for JR's golf clubs to be and for the life of me I can't see where they are in the diagram you supplied. My memory is very badly failing about the fine points of this case but I thought they were stored in the basement. Where in that diagram of the main floor does it show the golf clubs?

20. Learnin

Learnin Member

Sorry, it took me so long to comment on this but aren't these photos a little confusing. It looks like the middle one is some kind of reconstruction because it doesn't seem to fit with the other pictures of the kitchen...the counter top, for one, is a different color....or are these pictures of two different areas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice