UC Law Professor Paul Campos Slams Mary Lacy's "Reckless Exoneration"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 31, 2012.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

No. She and Miss LaToya Jackson are my all-time favorite "celebrities." Justin Bieber is sneaking up on them, though.

2. Tez

Tez Member

Absolutely, along with BobC's pineapple under his jacket in a bag....Seriously, we've solved the case.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Bob, where are you hiding the huge serving spoon?? :floor:

That's NOT Patsys set up ya know. :no:

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

And where did you hide that spoon? You know the one that Patsy and John just kept saying was soooooooo bigggggg!

5. heymom

heymom Member

It was actually a shovel! I have it on good report that the foreign faction has never seen spoons before so they brought a shovel in case someone needed a snack.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Omigod!!!!

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

We keep getting knocked down on our arses, koldkase, but it's hard to accept that money reigns supreme in the country which we love and call home. As the middle class continues to vanish, and we continue to see case after case where money trumps justice, well, this aging man has no more illusions.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, Learnin, me, either.

It's pretty clear to me now that many, if not all, of the lawyers and judges and powers-that-be in Colorado lined up behind the Ramseys because of their connections, money, and upper class network.

Clearly they conspired to help the Ramseys avoid responsibility for what they did to JonBenet, and in so doing, were very quick to lay waste to every poor, dead, or uncooperative person who served their corrupt purposes.

Maybe Burke did it, and maybe that wasn't technically a crime.

But what the Ramseys, the DAs, and their "creatures" did certainly was.

9. Learnin

Learnin Member

It's pretty clear to me now that many, if not all, of the lawyers and judges and powers-that-be in Colorado lined up behind the Ramseys because of their connections, money, and upper class network

This.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice