Lacy officially "clears" Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Get your barf bags ready if you want to ready Mary Lacy's syncophantic letter to John Ramsey. I could hardly read it for all the BS and sickening kiss-up.

http://www.9news.com/pdfs/ramseyDA.pdf

In the letter, Mary Lacy does everything but beg to have John Ramsey's baby.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am with ya.......please Mark - it's up to you now.......

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Riddle me this, people:

Lacy says that sensitive "touch" DNA analysis was used on the longjohns.

Um, wait.

Patsy Ramsey stated for the record several times that she put the longjohns on DNA the night of December 25th.

The longjohns were analyzed in the spots which were assumed to be where a person would have put their hands in order to put on and remove the longjohns.

So, ummmmmm, the embarrassing question to Lacy should be:

Why did the lab NOT find Patsy's "touch" DNA all over the longjohns?

(Do let me guess -- they did but Lacy decided to dismiss its presence because she could provide an innocent explanation for the presence, therefore the concept that Patsy might be guilty and the DNA is evidence of guilt is not on the table because THAT WOULD JUST BE MEAN.)

:nono:

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Shadow, "touch" DNA is a fairly new method of collecting very minute amounts of DNA. It is exactly what it sounds like - a person touches something and leaves behind a skin cell or two or three or four... The touch method is an advancement in DNA collection that wasn't possible 12 years ago.

Having said that, isn't it just so much of a coincidence that Lacy decided to test the sides of the waist of the long johns, and lo and behold, there's a cell or two or three or four on BOTH SIDES. Lacy must be psychic.

Lacy's "clearing" of the Ramseys wouldn't stand up to a defense attorney's questions in court. She has effectively acted as judge and jury. What an as$.

5. RiverRat

Does the DNA from the longjohns match the DNA from JonBenet's underwear or her fingernails?!

6. RiverRat

Okay - just watched John's interview on MSNBC and there were only 7 to 8 lip lickings for those in the know.....

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The article said underwear, RR, but in rereading it, I'm more suspicious than ever. It says the DA sent samples of the long johns where someone might put their hands (in pulling them up) to the lab. They didn't send the long johns, themselves, just the samples chosen by whomever in the DA's office.

What a crock.

8. Karen

Karen Member

So are you telling me that this District Attorney truly believes that Jonbenet sat down and ate pineapple with her killer? This is some scary **** if someone in a position of power like that is so ........dumb.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Evil

Well congratulations, Lacy. You finally found an excuse to permanently get rid of this case. The fix is in. Finding male trace DNA--so degraded that it took a decade worth of DNA tech improvements to even read a partial strand-- on "leggings" clears the only three people in the locked house with the dead child? With all the other evidence pointing straight to Patsy Ramsey?

If we start letting people off because of partial DNA strands found anywhere on any given body then you might as well not bother to prosecute any murder cases anymore.This is Rich Man's Justice.

It is truly scary that a woman as stupid as this Lacy creep is in charge of any investigation. After all her fantastic sluething skills led to the arrest of the mentally ill pedophile John Michael Karr--and we all know how that turned out.

This is evil. Or maybe she is just so frikkin dense she doesn't get it.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Talk about a boot-licking! Mary Lacy reminds me of a whipped puppy whining, with its tail between its legs, ears back, crawling back to its master "Please forgive me and don't beat me again!" My God what a poor representation of her gender she is. What an idiot.

How much did John contribute to her over the years to get her to do this? It's like she feels guilty that Patsy died in the first place!

Must be hard to get lipstick on over the brown stain....

Unbelievable.

The RST must be leaping with delight.

*When I heard the news story just now (4:00 p.m.) my heart starting to skip - I was thinking of Burke talking to someone or maybe John came forward and told the truth! Ha!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  11. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

12. BobC

Go to FOX news website, and play the videoclip on this latest "news" before you jump to conclusions. The forensic scientist Baden calls Lacy out--saying she'd made some extremely stupid moves in the past--and says the DNA could have come from someone doing the laundry.

Not one full skin cell, not one intact blood cell, not one unexplained hair. And certainly no semen. Why not?

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

14. BobC

Remember guys--the fingernail DNA supposedly matched the underwear DNA in one news account after another years ago--and it turned out to be a lie.

To say something is a "match" you have to have all the markers--and even if that were the case, and I would bet my life they don't have anything remotely resembling fully intact DNA strands/markers, they still couldn't call it a match, legally speaking. They could only say the chances were astronomical that it belonged to anyone else (as they did in OJ's infamous case).

This is crazy but look for Baden to make more appearances countering this idiocy

15. Karen

Karen Member

So I'm confused again of course. I've read and heard that the DNA does not mtach anyone in CODIS, any Ramsey family member or any law enforcement or legal person, or any lab worker, (my words). So they are not saying they ran it against people like McRenalds, Fleet, the Stines, you know anybody else not in the above catagories. Do you think they have checked against all the access employess and all the friends and extended family members who gave DNA or just who she said they checked it against?

16. BobC

Lurker--typical idiotic reporting in that article. It was not Hunter who said the Ramseys were "under an umbrella of suspicion"--it was Beckner. In fact I recall Hunter saying he didn't even know who came up with that term--but it wasn't him.

17. Karen

Karen Member

So now we are already having discrepencies. Small but there. I read in one article that the DNA was found in her waistband. In another it said it was found around the top of both legs. They either found a heck of a lot of DNA or things are already starting to be misreported.

18. BobC

Karen--the only actual quote I've read from Lacy concerning the DNA is that it could "possibly point to a third party." I notice she doesn't say it belongs to the real killer.

You have to understand how tiny this material is. It is hundreds of times smaller than a speck of dandruff. saying a spec of dandruff on a pair of leggings means the parents are innocent is asinine. I mean how do you make the jump to it belonging to the killer? Simple laundry practices can contaminate anything

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

That Umbrella

You're right, Bob, Hunter never said that. I believe it was Governor Owen who put Patsy and John under the umbrella.

Lacy had this important new info in March, and she doesn't mention it until July? Closer to election time. Is Ramsey still running for that seat in the legislature of Michigan?

20. heymom

heymom Member

The Ramsey house is back on the market - could that have had something to do with it? No, I don't think John is still going for office, but who knows what else is happening behind the scenes? Or how much money has been exchanged?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice