1. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, kindly, tylin. I just haven't been able to talk about our loss here.
    Time passes, but memories are always there. I came back to the board, and that helped a great deal.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

So sorry Tylin....when I lost my dad it was harder than I thought it would be.
    Eventually the pain went away and now I think about the good times...hubby lost his dad when he was a teen, so I feel fortunate to have had my father around for so long.

May God hold you, and your family, in the palm of his hand.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

For Tylin/philamena

I just wanted to remind you of how you were treated with respect during your time of heartache......

:duped:

4. Elle

Elle Member

This is all very sad, RR, isn't it? Life and its trials. [​IMG]

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Sorry for your loss, Tylin.

My wife's mom passed away about three years ago. Mrs shadow took care of her (hand and foot) at M-I-L's home in NC for over 2 years - she left her husband (working), children and grandkids in VA to do this. It was difficult.

My mom is 95 years old and has outlived 4 husbands. My real dad died when I was 4, so I remember nothing about him. I, however, considered her second husband my dad (for about 50 years) and was quite sad when he passed away.

I hope you 84 year old dad lives well for many years, Tylin.

6. RiverRat

Too sweet, Shadow.....but unfortunately, Tylin lost her father already and now we have lost her friendship for what ever reason......sad all around.

7. RiverRat

I'm sorry that this one hit you hard, Elle.........I guess we were all lulled into believing that that attacks on Tricia and her forums were just games from the past.

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Sorry, I missed her dad passing away!! Whatever, I guess it is a mute point now, RR...

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Tylin, it's all right to mourn. But the dead do not weep for us. Their spirits soar with pride to see us.

10. heymom

heymom Member

??????? What happened? Did I miss something??

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I am not following this...there must be some posts missing. That being said, my sympathies to anyone here who has suffered the loss of a loved one.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, RR, It sure did! I'm at a loss for words about tylin. It's good Tricia has you and the other faithful mods here to help her through this situation.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Is this a secret or can the rest of us find out what happened?

14. heymom

heymom Member

Okay, I guess I understand more, thanks for the PM. I don't see "Tylin" but NM - I see she had another "hat."

The hurtful things people do with the internet....sad, isn't it?

15. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, it seems we were all duped. What is that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?" Well, shame on me, because I've been fooled twice....:x

16. RiverRat

And Three Strikes, You're Out!

17. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Omg

I hate that chit..

You weren't duped...some people are like chickens, they have to follow the flock.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sparky, I love you so much. You are one of the main reasons I kept coming back to read at Justice Watch. And you are still one of the main reasons I keep coming back to FFJ.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm jealous.

20. Elle

Elle Member

losing poster friends

Don't be jealous JC. You know I like you. :) I'm still puzzled over Tylin's name being on the banned list. She even e-mailed me a few times. Tylin was never nasty to anyone on this board.

I'll speak for myself here. I get a personal feeling of the poster I'm posting with, and to me tylin was a gentle type of person. I haven't read any of her posts at WS. I don't go there, and I haven't read any of her latest posts anywhere else. I'm wondering if she was stressed out about her parent's death and was easily led by an aggressive poster at WS(?).

I might drop tylin an e-mail to tie up this loose end which is gnawing at me a bit. Just for me, personally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice