Listen to James Kolar talk about new book on Tricia's show tonight! (July 18, 2012)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I heard them, Elle.

I wondered if it were only my phone, but I've read where others had a tough time hearing some parts, so I guess it wasn't just us.

It sounded to me like transmissions of people talking cutting in and out. I wondered if Kolar actually had his police scanner on or something like that--he is a police chief, after all, so maybe he had issues there?

Or it could have been some kind of feedback on someone's cell phone? You know how they have an "echo" some times when you talk?

Just guessing.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for confirming this for me, KK. I wondered if it had anything to do with the change in the connection relating to the different areas where people lived. Some of them were really noisy. If anything Cherokee's broadcast was one of the quietest without interruptions! (?).

I think it's wonderful you all have the courage to do this. I enjoy hearing you all talking like pros on the radio. I smile and say ..."I know them!":)

3. Elle

Elle Member

I have always believed this too DeeDee!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

In-Depth Discussion of Book "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?"

You're too kind, zoomama. :blush:

I actually wrote out a note for myself to read, if only to myself. It went something like: It's best just not to get me started...it won't be pretty.

But then I left it in another room where hubs was watching TV and that was a big mistake.

After the "free-for-all" was done, I told hubs it was over. He asked me who I was arguing with. Oops. :blush:

I TOLD you not to let me off the leash, Chero! But then you disappeared! :sleep: And I chewed right through it! :unreal:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Elle. I also heard the electronic feedback several times during the course of the show. I think it was because we all had "hot mics" and there was some echo and other satellite transference. Chief Kolar lives in a fairly remote and mountainous region of Colorado, so I'm surprised his phone reception/transmission was as good as it was.

I called in using a landline instead of a cell phone because I was told to use the phone where my voice would be the clearest. Maybe using a landline kept my phone transmission from being interrupted by the electronic interference present.

It's amazing that six people in far-flung parts of North America could talk to each other and send out an online radio show where hundreds of others could listen. The important thing was to get Kolar's information out to those who are interested in the truth of the Ramsey case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice