Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

I can totally understand that, ya know, like sometimes we go over the speed limit, or sometimes we post sealed documents, or sometimes people might stage a crime scene to cover their butts - stuff like that. Geesh. It could happen to anyone. I mean, it's not like they do it every flippin' day!

Little

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

She doesn't "usually" break laws...with the exception of

getting the autopsy faxed to her husband by another secret source (Susan Stine)

getting sealed information throughout the investigation

getting sealed depositions

bearing false witness to the media regarding the evidence in this investigation and making some of it up too

HOWEVER, what she HAS done is become part of those who impeded a murder investigation along with those who committed the murder

THAT is breaking God's law!

3. AMES

AMES Member

Hmmm...I have never heard of parts of a document being NON confidential, in a SEALED DOCUMENT before. A sealed document actually has a Judges seal on it..that is not supposed to be broken. It is an actual SEAL that is placed on an envelope containing the document....I don't see HOW any part of a sealed document could even be considered non-confidential. The seal is placed their for a reason.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Hi Ames- wondered where you were. Hope that baby is growing happy and healthy.

5. AMES

AMES Member

6. Elle

Elle Member

That's quite a baby you have there, Ames. My goodness, I can remember when you were thinking up a name. Summer is nice. I 'm amazed she is talking already. This is unusual, isn't it?

Hope you will be happy in your new home.

7. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi Ames...

Congrats on your new home and on a successful 6 months with your new baby girl...Sounds like she is bright and we know she is beautiful from her pictures! So what if she say Dadda before Mama...Four months for Gawds sake! What a smart little kiddo...Be sooo thankful that you have this wonderful little girl!

Have a wonderful time with these kiddos Ames...I know it is over-busy and a challenge but you and your husband are very lucky parents to have these three wonderful healthy children and a new home to raise them in! Congrats and much happiness to each of you!

Voyager

8. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...Hey Daddy is the ONLY thing that she says though. Yeah, 4 months is a little unusual to be talking. GET THIS...I saw this on tv...this lady had a 7 month old that could READ...and in the grocery store....when she would push her cart, with her baby past an item, the baby would say what it was. At one point...and I heard this with my own ears, and saw it with my own eyes....the baby says..."Bananas.....49 cents a pound". LOL The mom said that she was always putting her hand over its mouth, because people thought that SHE was a ventriloquist, or something. It was weird.

Thanks, we are enjoying our new home..so far. We just moved out of a condo...(which we moved into right after moving back to SC, from MT)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice