Up in the air! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's John Ramsey!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

2. Cherokee

No, you're not imagining it. Beth was born and raised in Pine Bluff, Arkansas (where her family still resides), and got her two college degrees there - the first one at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, and the second one from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro. She has taught in schools in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2169882/bio

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, thanks Chero.

So...is JR still chasing Beth...or friends with others in Arkansas from his Nashville Speakers Bureau gigs...or something else? Anyone know? Do we care?

4. koldkase

Thanks. It was started in 1974--Doulos, not Denver. heh

I put some more info back up in the post where I started this, if that helps.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Don't snakes "shed" their skins, too? How appropriate.

6. heymom

heymom Member

:yay::rotfl::rolling::coffeeup::yes::toast:

Nice one!

7. Karen

Karen Member

I, for one, am extremely interested in JR's love life and where he flys his plane to and from and where he's currently living and what he's currently doing to make money, etc, etc. etc. Maybe I'm just nosy, I don't know but yeah, I'm interested. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have read every book and website put out about this case and all the players in it.
    Speaking of Players, it looks like he may have spent Christmas and New Years with Beth and her parents and/or other siblings and family members. I wonder if this is getting serious. I wonder if Burke was there with them or did he not spend Christmas with Burke at all? I wonder, I wonder I wonder..............!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Remember when Patsy needed and had her own "LIFE COACH"? Could this be the religious affiliation? Perhaps Mr. Cameron is related or involved with the ministry that "worked" the Ramseys? Or maybe he is somehow involved with the Christian Broadcast Network where the Ramseys appeared for an interview?

Just a guess, but Patsy in particular seemed to be involved with any ministry or religious group that would give her the time of day after the murder.

9. koldkase

Okay, then! Just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't boring everyone to death! :sleep:

So...good questions. I have thought that the "clearing" of the Ramseys might, possibly, or not, have had something to do with JR wanting to "move on" with his life...and Beth sure can't use the negative publicity of hanging with a child murder suspect, can she? :no:

So Lacy fixed it up for JR? :yes:

As if anyone buys anything "PERV Karr" Lacy says about this case.... :laffbig:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Are you trying to explain you are hooked on the JonBenét Ramsey case. Amber? If so, you're succeeding. [​IMG]

11. Karen

Karen Member

Okay Cherokee I have a need to know where JR has been flying these past few days and where he is now. You know me, I'm the really nosy one. Any updates?

12. Cherokee

When we last left John, he had just arrived back in Charlevoix from Little Rock, AR on January 3rd. On January 8th (yesterday), John flew to Purdue University in Indiana, and arrived there at 12:59 p.m. A mere 24 minutes later, John was in the skies again headed for Adams Field in Little Rock, AR. (Spending only 24 minutes at the Purdue University Airport makes me think John might have only used Purdue as a pit stop.) It took John 2 1/2 hours to fly to Little Rock. John spent last night in Little Rock, and he is in the air right now as we speak on his way back to Charlevoix. John left at 10:38 a.m. CST and is estimated to arrive in Charlevoix at 3:37 p.m. EST.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W/history

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
    09-Jan-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Boyne City Muni (N98) 10:38AM CST 03:37PM EST En Route
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 01:23PM EST 02:56PM CST 2:33
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Cherry Capital (KTVC) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:18AM EST 12:59PM EST 1:40
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:17AM EST 11:17AM EST 0:00
    03-Jan-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Boyne City Muni (N98) 01:56PM CST 06:50PM EST 3:54

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's one Broke Man, all right.....

14. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you!!!

15. koldkase

Maybe he's living in his airplane.

16. Karen

Karen Member

I wonder why John continues to live in Michigan. Doesn't his brother live in Atlanta? And aren't Patsy, Beth and Jonbenet buried there? Maybe it's his way of avoiding the Paughs!! Or maybe he doesn't want to get married again so he maintains a residence in another state. Although I have to say I DO think John is the marrying type. He seems to need to have a pretty southern woman on his arm. And while I'm thinking about that I really don't think Beth Holloway would marry him anyway. (Although she could get free airfare to Aruba when she has to go there!!) Can you just imagine the field day the tabloids would have covering their engagemant and wedding! OMG!! Back to reality, Beth knows the baggage JR carries and she already has plenty of drama in her own life with poor Natalie so being the smart cookie she is I doubt she would actually marry him. What do you guys think? Let's gossip!:talk:

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

JR continues to aspire to public office in Michigan. That's why he keeps a home there. As far as Atlanta...well, he probably doesn't have many friends there at this point! Nedra Paugh is long dead, though his father-in-law is still alive. There has to be a LOT between the two men, and most of it unpleasant. They probably can't face each other. And it doesn't surprise me that he wants to be as far away as possible from the graves of his wife and JBR. I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of him at the cemetery except at the actual burial.

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Huh. Look what has gone on the market for sale. Apparently, it has finally occurred to John Ramsey that, you know, it really does cost quite a lot to own an airplane. And so the plane which has entertained us for some time is on its way out.

http://www.controller.com/listings/...882.htm?guid=D579EAAF0D294BF98C87433FF7B97422

1966 BEECHCRAFT V35 BONANZA

Year 1966
    Manufacturer BEECHCRAFT
    Model V35 BONANZA
    Price Call
    Location Little Rock, Arkansas
    Condition USED
    Serial Number D7993
    Registration Number N2059W
    Total Time 4950 Hours
    Overhaul 900 STOH
    Flight Rules IFR
    Number Of Seats 5

Well maintained, 2 Bose headsets, Upgraded avionics,:Garmin 530 and 396 w/WX and XM radio!

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I will miss that plane and it's adventures.....

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hhmmm

He uses it alot I think. Maybe he is getting a different plane.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice