A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Sep 29, 2010.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So am I. We have been discussing the case just like we have for years and I am not aware of anyone at THIS forum preventing law enforcement from doing their job, so if Bob knows something that we should know - then we NEED to know.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC the last thing any of us would do is stop LE from doing what they need to do.

Please let me know via email if you do not want to post something. tgrif@xmission.com

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I'm confused.

Bob, you wrote earlier today on this thread (post #58) ...

"Ramsey excuse-makers will just say the doll was part of the general mess down in the basement., like Burke's trains. Just another reason that this case would be really, really difficult to prosecute, I'm afraid."

We have all agreed for years that this case will never go to trial because of all the contaminated evidence, red herrings, corruption, Mary Lacy's John Mark Karr fiasco, etc. So I'm having trouble understanding why, after what you posted earlier today (and at other times), you have now posted (post #76) ...

"Guys--I am 100% serious here--I think we have the first chance in 15 years to bring someone to justice for this murder. Let's let the police do their jobs."

We are not trying to do anyone's job, and if we thought for a minute this case would ever see the inside of a courtroom, we'd certainly never jeopardize that possibility. Please let the mods know privately if there is something we need to do regarding the discussion of these latest developments in the Ramsey case.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Cause trust me, BobC, I'd be happy as a clam to shut up, float off, and create some little pearls I have been working on for a while now. We're all very tired, I think. And we know all we are is the peanut gallery here. Or maybe the Greek Chorus. The main action onstage has always been in Boulder and with the Ramseys.

5. Cherokee

Attached Files:

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

All I'm saying is that there actually seems to be real interest, for the first time in years, in solving this case. Every word that is posted on these forums is being read by Ramsey hacks who would love nothing better than to have the case taken from the police again. They succeeded once. So all I'm saying is be careful--don't give those creeps any ammunition.

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I was thinking that if we could get the original tape that this came from perhaps it can be enhanced.. 1 or 2 seconds before or after this screen capture could make a difference...

So....I just called A Candy Rose and get this... since it says Court TV it was no doubt a tape that either myself, Tricia or Little sent her as she did not have cable and the three of us were taping things and sending them to her so she could see them. She just moved and some of her stuff is in storage and it is really impossible for her to get to them right now.

I was thinking maybe someone would happen to have this taped? Or Tricia, do you know anyone who still might be at CTV- Tru TV now to see what show this might have been and if they have a copy of this photo?

8. Elle

Elle Member

No offense KK. My eyesight is still good according to my optometrist, but the doll photos are not clear enough for me. [​IMG]

9. Cherokee

Good idea, Sabrina. I hope someone has a copy of the original CTV broadcast.

10. Tricia

I agree and I can tell you without question the information I receive from sources NEVER came from or comes from law enforcement past or present.

There is no reason what-so-ever to take this from the police. There are no leaks to FFJ or Websleuths from law enforcement.

This is a GREAT THREAD. Carry on everyone. I love reading all your incredible work and ideas. Keep them coming fast and furious.

11. Tricia

Cherokee you are amazing.

To me that looks like the doll. It really does. OH MY GOD.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If only we could find a way to make the picture more clear...Thank You for adding this, Cherokee - from what I've read elsewhere, a certain poster has confirmed that there was a doll and it was Team Ramsey that released these pictures, so No One at this forum needs to worry about a thing. :heart:

RR

13. fr brown

fr brown Member

I'm not sure the yellow area looks three dimensional enough to be a doll's head. It looks flatter than the red part.

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cherokee,

Ummm I'm confused (more so than is my normal state). I still see pink in the blurred picture of what I think is a doll on the floor. Why is the doll in a red dress used as a comparison?

15. Cherokee

My monitor shows red instead of pink in the CTV photo. I got to thinking it might be a Christmas doll dressed in a red and white outfit, so that's why I went looking for a 1996 Christmas doll, and found the Brinn version with the dress that matches the photo, IF what we're seeing is truly a doll.

I placed the two photos side by side to get a comparison, and the colors both look red to me. :)

I think the angle of the CTV video capture skews the depth perception and even the colors of the evidence photos on display. That's why it's hard to tell what we're really seeing in that corner. Hopefully, someone has a copy of the original tape, and we can get a more detailed screen shot.

16. koldkase

Okay, y'all probably have it all figured out now, but hubby is home setting fires as fast as I can put them out, so I'm just going to post these as this is SORT OF the idea I'm thinking about in terms of what I might be seeing in that blurred photo--but these are a collectibles plate and a Christmas tree ornament, but they're from 1996 issues:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. koldkase

Okay, found the "Holiday" Barbie from that series, that year. It's not the one in the photo, of course, but similar?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. koldkase

Maybe. It could be a decorated bell or something. Ha!

But if it were a doll and was lying in a box for wrapping, maybe that's why it looks that way, at the angle and with the blurred image?

I have no idea....

19. fr brown

fr brown Member

It's got the same yellow at both ends of the photo. Do dolls have hairy feet?

Even if it is a doll, how might that solve the case?

Just asking.

20. Karen

Karen Member

Okay. What I think I DO see for sure is that it (doll, or whatever) is in a box with white tissue paper sort of pulled back and creased down or pushed down on the sides of the box. The box seemes to be clearly outlined in this way. As far as the doll goes I do see the red and white like a Christmas theme. But I'm also still wondering about the Santa Bear. It looks like a white bear face on the side, or in the upper part. If you picture this doll being positioned differently like up and down in the pic as opposed to left to right. Anybody esle see the white bear face, and can anybody post a picture of the Santa Bear?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice