John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. heymom

heymom Member

John Ramsey
    Expertise

* Motivation
    * Inspirational
    * Leadership
    * Management
    * Ethics/Integrity
    * Media

:rofl:

ETHICS/INTEGRITY?????

Let's make up some stuff he could REALLY address, such as:

* How to pay off legal authorities and not get caught at it
    * Crime scene staging - not for the faint of heart!
    * Using the media for your own purposes
    * Throwing your friends, employees and relatives under the bus

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:clap:

What a snake this man is.

And what a bunch of rubes these people are who not only feel sorry for him, but pay for the privilege.

3. Elle

Elle Member

well said, driver!

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Will Mr. Ramsey be appearing in Austin?

Please JESUS let him come. I want to get my book signed, and ask him a few question in front of his audience.

5. BobC

"Dear Mr. Ramsey--Has it ever come up in casual conversation just who of your former friends had such burning hatred of you that he'd kill your daughter? If someone hated ME that much, I'm pretty sure I'd know who he was"

or

"What 'meeting' could you possibly have had to fly to, when you already had other plans with your family for December 26th?"

or

"How did you ascertain that Burke had no knowledge of anything that happened that night if you never spoke to him before sending him away that morning? Do you share a psychic link?""

6. Elle

Elle Member

ROTFL :takeoff:

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe it was trying to peck his heart out....

8. heymom

heymom Member

Well then it must have been a VERY frustrated bird, because HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Speaking of flying, another question John and Patsy should have been asked is...

If Patsy was so distraught on the afternoon of the 26th that she was not capable of going down to the police station, how did John expect to load her up onto an airplane for a flight to Georgia, if his plan to fly out of Colorado had gone through?

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha, Heymom, I almost wrote the same thing last night, then forgot to come back to this thread. I was going to say maybe the bird "hovered" so long because he couldn't FIND John's heart!

Great minds, and all that .... :D

11. Cherokee

Excellent question, Why Nut!

John and Patsy were willing to fly over 1400 miles from Boulder to Atlanta but couldn't go two miles to the police station.

12. BobC

Those extra two miles can be taxing, Miss Cherokee.

13. Cherokee

Oh, don't I know it, Rhett ... I mean Bob! It kind of makes my heart go pitty-pat* and almost gives me the vapors just thinking about it! :bateye:

*Patsy Ramsey in 2001 National Enquirer interview.
    "It kind of makes my heart go pitty-pat. I mean right now, I'm feeling like, gosh, this happened to my child."

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  14. Karen

Karen Member

So John supposedly had an important business meeting he couldn't miss on the day he and Patsy and the little kids were scheduled to meet up with the big kids plane in Minneapolis and go on to Charlevioux to have a second Christmas? I hate liars.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Distance away from Boulder = recovery from distress for Patsy and everyone else. I think Patsy was mostly distraught that they were prevented from leaving.

16. BobC

Yes Karen. Apparently this important business meeting materialized between the time the body was found and the time the police started to notice "something's not right."

These things happen. Especially on Christmas.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think he had a meeting with his lawyers.

Arranged at about 2 am that morning.

18. BobC

I guess that would qualify as business.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Right you are on that! And it is also why the December cell phone records disappeared and other phone records were locked.

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

There you go DeeDee. I think that is the only reason why the phone records have disappeared. But Hunter refused to allow a search warrent for them right off. So someone had to have told him not to proceed. And guess what they didn't...ever!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice