Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Brilliant work, Little! And so very true.

2. Little

Little Member

Thanks all. I have another one I have been working on, but some don't go together as easily as others. Anywhooooo, thank you :)

Little

3. heymom

heymom Member

Not sure anyone who lived in that house WAS in their right mind...well, the kids weren't crazy yet, but it wouldn't have been long...

Oh, and great work, Little, although this is more of a poignant one than funny, isn't it...

4. Little

Little Member

follow the bouncing ball....BOING!

no mystery here...

Attached Files:

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAH they all look like the clowns they are with the balls on their noses. Good one Little, and you're right of course.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Little - could we have some of your excellent satire on jameson's latest lark? She has started a thread "responding to an email" which asked her what Patsy was like... (like she's some kind of authority on Patsy Ramsey LOL)

How on earth would jameson know what Patsy was like? jameson didn't *know* Patsy. She met her once or twice and we know the Ramseys were being very guarded (in fact we know from John's depo & interviews that he thought she was a fruitcake). Then to cap it all, the Ramseys dropped jameson LIKE A HOT BRICK when they found out that all along she'd been selling information about them to the tabloids - information which led to some of the most damaging and hurtful tabloid stories of all.

Her first installment of her description of Patsy is hilarious and it reads like something our Tootsie would write about her favourite teacher.

When we really know someone, we are able to relate REAL anecdotes about the person - anecdotes which would paint a picture of the person that those closest to him/her would recognise. jameson doesn't *know* Patsy any more than any of us do - having seen Patsy interviewed on tv and having read the books.

jameson is absolutely full of it (misguidedly so).

7. Elle

Elle Member

I escape for a week, Thor, and wonder what I'm missing. I see Little sent in the clowns. :)I really think we have to get this girl syndicated, don't you? Isn't this one great?

Congratulations Little! I'll guarantee you had fun with this one. What's next?

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Little

I stand in your shadow, dear Little. You are so very clever and so very creative! I checked out this thread, for the first time, just moments ago, and I am simply amazed at you talents. You are one of a kind.
    Thanks for sharing all your great Ram humor with us. I am still laughing, as I am typing this.
    Keep up the good work.
    GL

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I am so privileged to have Little's JOURNEY BEYOND REASON. It should be required reading for History of JBR Internet Forums 101.

I didn't find that thread jameson started about an email she received asking her about Patsy. But here's the emailer's and jameson's sign ~

:404:

10. Little

Little Member

My goodness, thank you so much JC.

Greenleaf, you are a dear. I'm pretty sure it's not talent as much as being what my ex F-I-L used to warn me about. He would say to me "you know, everyone likes a little a$$, but no one likes a smarta$$". Hmmm, seems he may have been wrong about that.

The clown thing was a no brainer LOL.

Little

11. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it a great reference book for the JBR Internet forums, JC? I've said this all along. It's the only JonBenét book of its kind. You don't have to take notes when you have Peggy Laken's book. It's already advertised on this forum, so it's okay to mention her real name. :)

12. Jayelles

Hear hear. It is a great resource.

13. Little

Little Member

Thank you Jayelles. Unfortunately 99.9% of it isn't anything I can take any credit for. It's all information gathered from the net, the forums, and some very good folks with a common, good-hearted goal. I wish I had been able to definitively say, as one of my favs from TV (Monk) says, "here's what happened" LOL.

The Matthew Margolies case that I touch on in the book is one of those cases that just sticks with me. That poor little boy. I think about how he just went out fishing, something he loved, and met such a terrible fate. His killer is still out there, or at least still unknown. The police who worked that case are left with a cold case file that undoubtedly still haunts them.

When I think of how innocent he was it just breaks my heart. He was just an innocent little boy.

Sigh - there are just too many stories like his out there. One is too many, thousands are soul-crushing.

Little

14. Jayelles

Don't ever underestimate how valuable your gathering of information has been for case followers. Compilation of facts and resources is every bit as valuable as the writing of them in the first place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice